Where is your stunt spot?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:02 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where is your stunt spot?

we use an road that is half built most of the time.....it has those orange drum barriers on one end and on the other is a dead end so theres no through traffic
Old 08-17-2007, 12:04 PM

CPStar is an unknown quantity at this point

one of the only advantages of being the only rider in your area is your stunt spot never gets ruined.... Industrial area.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:24 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
maybe not you then. ..
do you know J-Mac?

your talking about Jason?
Old 08-17-2007, 01:43 PM

mikkee is a decent person

I'm not telling
Old 08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

no industrial area's close to my house so my spot is a country road outside a power plant that gets little to no traffic and cops don't bother driving 15 minutes to hassle me
Old 08-17-2007, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ecthemc
Do tell !! The state one that is
it's in wasilla!
Old 08-17-2007, 01:55 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

all i gotta say about stuntspots is they all eventually get burnt to a crisp.
if you dont want this to happen then it must be kept a secret, and a secret expires when more than one person knows about it. so dont tell anybody! its your spot. they will tell someone, and that someone will tell someone and before you know it you have squids blazing up and down the lot like a sidewinder and bringing all their nonriding buddies, leaving trash all over the ****** place, leaving burnout marks all over the place for the owners to get pissed and eventually call the cops, bringing dirtbikes, quads, riding their 50s in the way and causing you to almost hit them or them almost hitting you while you are doing circles. and your wonderful spot as you know it is toast.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:00 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thehate.
your talking about Jason?
im guessing. .. somebody said "J-Mac" was coming here from alaska to shoot some footage. thats all i know.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Xstunt_
im guessing. .. somebody said "J-Mac" was coming here from alaska to shoot some footage. thats all i know.
J-mac a cool dude , he rideds with "Arctic Attack" I ride with "Freestyle Syndicate" now ...so it's a dif team!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:17 PM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks I was wondering how many points it was. the cop didnt know of course cause hes a know nothin punk *** loser. Whats up with that book they always break out on me? is it for some numbers they need or are they looking up the law?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dont know - its probably a book of laws so he can see what to hit you with. Pigs.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:40 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

unsafe start?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:50 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
if you dont want this to happen then it must be kept a secret, and a secret expires when more than one person knows about it. so dont tell anybody! its your spot. they will tell someone, and that someone will tell someone and before you know it you have squids blazing up and down the lot like a sidewinder and bringing all their nonriding buddies, leaving trash all over the ****** place, leaving burnout marks all over the place for the owners to get pissed and eventually call the cops, bringing dirtbikes, quads, riding their 50s in the way and causing you to almost hit them or them almost hitting you while you are doing circles. and your wonderful spot as you know it is toast.
+10000000000000
Old 08-17-2007, 05:19 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
unsafe start?
yeah, enlighten us on this? i have had reckless driving, but haven't came across that
Old 08-17-2007, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
so true!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:05 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thehate.
J-mac a cool dude , he rideds with "Arctic Attack" I ride with "Freestyle Syndicate" now ...so it's a dif team!
oh i see. ok
yea, it was arctic attack that they said
Old 08-17-2007, 07:12 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

we have had luck with 2 really good spots...one got blown up because of a detective with a hardon lookin to **** some 1.. it was a closed buisness in a industrial park. we had permission from security to be there and they would come watch us and take pics...i had a statie roll thru while i was in a ss and he didnt even bother stopin and a city cop come and talk to us but once i told him we had permission we were fine then about a month later a "detective" in a unmarked car and street clothes with a badge on a chain comes in like we just murdered some 1 freakin out on us..the dude was such a dick unlike every1 else that actually treated us like people he just wanted to yell and not let any1 talk

ohh and my best advice for finding a spot...go in industrial parks and look for for sale and for lease signs...prime realestate
Old 08-17-2007, 10:57 PM

unsafe start of stopped vehicle is what it says on the ticket, I think it refers to burnouts or taking off too fast, or "chirping tires". its basically one of those laws that falls under the gray area of cops do wtf they want to.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 PM

yeah they always pull that f'n book out, this time unsafe start, last time the book came out I got a ticket for driving at an unsafe speed purdent to conditions.. I think thats the word purdent I dunno, I was riding not driving at 3 oclock on a warm 80 degree day, my buddy had done a squid wheelie so they hymmed me up with that bull neither of us where speeding at all. and I think that refers to if it was snowing really bad, or really foggy not speeding but because of conditions your speed isnt safe. regardless didnt make sense, and my lawyer beat it, just cost me time and money.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
unsafe start?
Originally Posted by __sam__
yeah, enlighten us on this? i have had reckless driving, but haven't came across that
Originally Posted by Kawboy
unsafe start of stopped vehicle is what it says on the ticket, I think it refers to burnouts or taking off too fast, or "chirping tires". its basically one of those laws that falls under the gray area of cops do wtf they want to.
I got my unsafe start ticket in an empty parking lot. I rolled my bike to a complete stop and popped the bike up from a stand still and thats when the cop came in so I'm assuming unsafe start is just that - I took off in an unsafe manner. Still waiting to see whats gonna happen when i go to court.

Quick Reply: Where is your stunt spot?