more comfort in a hc???

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 01:38 AM

Guru is a decent person
more comfort in a hc???

ok soooooo.......

so i rock a street fighter bike and my brake resivours are on top of course... so when i rock a hc my legs are laying on the resivours and the top of the forks.... clutching up is kinda uncomfortable and slamming down really sucks... what can i do to make it all better??? and no im not going to go FF
Old 08-10-2007, 01:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more comfort in a hc???

Put them below the triple like mine

I'll post a pic in a min
Old 08-10-2007, 01:44 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just move 'em farther underneath. I have it mounted on a bracket that I mad that connects to the bolt that holds the triple to the forks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	197978  
Old 08-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Put them below the triple like mine

I'll post a pic in a min

but how do you keep the pressure....... ????

when mine are below the master i loose pressure??
Old 08-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Guru is a decent person

Just move 'em farther underneath. I have it mounted on a bracket that I mad that connects to the bolt that holds the triple to the forks
yeah but my hb is on top so that wouldnt work for me.....
Old 08-10-2007, 01:47 AM

Well, be a normal person and put it on the bottom?

As far as pressure, I've never had a problem..
Old 08-10-2007, 01:49 AM

Guru is a decent person

Well, be a normal person and put it on the bottom?

As far as pressure, I've never had a problem..
haha i am normal!!!

but your resivour is still ontop your master even though its mounted under the triple...

so that doesnt help me!!

what about some kind of stunt stay but not for holding on the upper??
Old 08-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Guru SF
haha i am normal!!!

but your resivour is still ontop your master even though its mounted under the triple...

so that doesnt help me!!

what about some kind of stunt stay but not for holding on the upper??
dude. you have to bleed your whole system with someone holding the resivour on top. once its ll bled out, overflow it then seal the system. once the system is sealed you wont lose pressure no mater where your resivours are.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:55 AM

In that picture it may look like it, but my reservoir is definitley lower
Old 08-10-2007, 01:56 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
dude. you have to bleed your whole system with someone holding the resivour on top. once its ll bled out, overflow it then seal the system. once the system is sealed you wont lose pressure no mater where your resivours are.
do i just have to overflow it??? because i was tryin hc circles tonight so i just unmounted my front brake resivour that was bleed good... let it hang under the triple so i could put my leg somewhere and i lost all pressure on my front brakes

and.... you coming to the ride with *****???
Old 08-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

do i just have to overflow it??? because i was tryin hc circles tonight so i just unmounted my front brake resivour that was bleed good... let it hang under the triple so i could put my leg somewhere and i lost all pressure on my front brakes

and.... you coming to the ride with *****???
yeah overflow it. if you have one little air pocket in the res. it will push to the highest point in the system ( at that point the master) and youll lose em.
Just keep it super full and youll be fine. stay on top of it.

and i dont know, thats too far in the future for me to know what im doing..lol
Old 08-10-2007, 02:03 AM

Guru is a decent person

yeah overflow it. if you have one little air pocket in the res. it will push to the highest point in the system ( at that point the master) and youll lose em.
Just keep it super full and youll be fine. stay on top of it.

and i dont know, thats too far in the future for me to know what im doing..lol
ok.... sorry for asking so many questions.... so i just have to overflow it and watch it?? cause i know the fluid goes down when you go through the pads......

im going to have to try this one and see...
Old 08-10-2007, 02:03 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

this dude Shawn from a NZ stunt team called Asphalt Assault (dude on the right) has this weird bar that comes up from his handle bars and its covered in fur, he says he makes HC wheelies a dream now.. dont know if this helps tho...
Old 08-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

ok.... sorry for asking so many questions.... so i just have to overflow it and watch it?? cause i know the fluid goes down when you go through the pads......

im going to have to try this one and see...
yeah it does. thats why I say stay on top of it. you should be golden though. mine are WAY below the bars.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:10 AM

Guru is a decent person

yeah it does. thats why I say stay on top of it. you should be golden though. mine are WAY below the bars.
awesome... going to try it out tomorrow!!

hey just make the plans lol its going to be a fun weekend!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:16 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

this dude Shawn from a NZ stunt team called Asphalt Assault (dude on the right) has this weird bar that comes up from his handle bars and its covered in fur, he says he makes HC wheelies a dream now.. dont know if this helps tho...
looks like he is using db bars..... i kinda want something like that minus the fur
Old 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

get an upper

Old 08-10-2007, 02:28 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

remember that thing Apgar used to run? somthin like that
Old 08-10-2007, 02:29 AM

marcus_136 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
get an upper

+1
Old 08-10-2007, 02:33 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

guru mine are underneath also just bleed it real good and fill that bitch

did you get any hc O's tonight

Quick Reply: more comfort in a hc???