(GAY stunter)I DONT WANNA START SERIOUS DRAMA BUT.....!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: (GAY stunter)I DONT WANNA START SERIOUS DRAMA BUT.....!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
I'm saying this is a gay thread, it would be cool if you could broach the subject with him in person and whether he fucked you or fought you I think he'd come out on top. That's all.
i thought it was all a joke like Hateful truth .com so why is every one getting so upset ?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn i wish i seen the pre edited posts...lol
Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
i thought it was all a joke like Hateful truth .com so why is every one getting so upset ?
cuz there ******* ****!!! truth be told i dont know korno, but i was told from a french rider that ac farias told him personally that korno was gay.......truth lie who knows i just felt like starting a shocking thread cuz im in a cast and bored get over it u ****!!!!! if the mans gay then he is if he isnt then why do u *****'s feel u have to defend him????????? ill broach this thread in person with u anytime BILL!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DURTY
cuz there ******* ****!!! truth be told i dont know korno, but i was told from a french rider that ac farias told him personally that korno was gay.......truth lie who knows i just felt like starting a shocking thread cuz im in a cast and bored get over it u ****!!!!! if the mans gay then he is if he isnt then why do u *****'s feel u have to defend him????????? ill broach this thread in person with u anytime BILL!!!!!
**** you but raper.....
Old 08-10-2007, 11:17 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
this should sum it up

bwuaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahhahahhahahahahaha!!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:22 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

it doesnt make him gay if you put his dick in your mouth while he sleeps
Old 08-10-2007, 11:49 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

well ur intitled to ur opinion! i beg to differ, its all about who gets who first!!!! oh and is he 1 of ur sponsered riders or something for u to make a coment like that to 1 of ur good customers here in canada??? must be bill! ciao
No call to get excited. People told you he's a homo, people have told me he's a punchout artist. You voiced your opinion and then after I commented you solicited my opinion so I gave it to you. If someone posted a defamatory thread about you that ran counter to what I knew of you I'd do the same thing. How are you going to get the drama without contradicting viewpoints?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:50 PM

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/FTI_S...redRiders.html well well well look who's on the sponsered rider list.........lost total respect for ya bill too bad i thought u were cool ****, u come in my "stupid" thread to defend one of ur sponsered riders by telling me he'd **** or kick my *** ur funny!!!! ur a ******* poser bill!!!! have u ever hung out with him enough to know wat his sexual preference is????? prolly not, someone just told u hes gangsta and from the hood in MA so u figured hed be good promotion for ur product so u can make more money!!!! ******* wanksta!!!! korno needs to ask AC FARIAS were that **** came from cuz i doubt he would make that up!!! ur not even a real stunter....u should have just kept reading and shut the **** UP unless hes ur brother or something and just keep building ur hb and make ur cash!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:53 PM
also known as OMR

my point of veiw is that korno would not even be upset at this thread because it seems to be the same exact type of humor as his hateful truth .com ....

he calls people gay and **** in there so i don't see how he would be bothered by this...jmo
Old 08-10-2007, 11:55 PM
also known as OMR

and if he is a pole smoker so what..lol

don't let him touch your pole...lol
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 PM

my point of veiw is that korno would not even be upset at this thread because it seems to be the same exact type of humor as his hateful truth .com ....

he calls people gay and **** in there so i don't see how he would be bothered by this...jmo
+1 but like bill mentioned, it makes for good drama!!! till he brought idle threats into it
Old 08-10-2007, 11:59 PM
also known as OMR

+1 but like bill mentioned, it makes for good drama!!! till he brought idle threats into it
after the two of you going back and forth i don't find this thread quite as funny as i did at first .......

but it is still kinda funny
Old 08-10-2007, 11:59 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

but at what level of seriousness? it's one thing to joke around but another to completely slander someone's name due to heresay. and unless it's all over my head, it seems durty is pretty serious about all of this. but in the end it's all "he said" "she said" high school drama
Old 08-11-2007, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
but at what level of seriousness? it's one thing to joke around but another to completely slander someone's name due to heresay. and unless it's all over my head, it seems durty is pretty serious about all of this. but in the end it's all "he said" "she said" high school drama
pretty much but the thing about korno was told to me and i wasnt a joke.....non the less i havent seen any gayness myself soo ur right its prolly all "he said" "she said" high school drama which i used to have fun in this thread "shock value"
Old 08-11-2007, 12:05 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
exactly but if you read it he said ac said some one else told his cousins brothers uncle ...well you know what im saying it all seemed funny to me and if korno gets mad about it then i think he should just sit back relax and laugh at this pic

Name:  5-4tenn158.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  51.5 KB
Old 08-11-2007, 12:12 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/FTI_S...redRiders.html well well well look who's on the sponsered rider list.........lost total respect for ya bill too bad i thought u were cool ****, u come in my "stupid" thread to defend one of ur sponsered riders by telling me he'd **** or kick my *** ur funny!!!! ur a ******* poser bill!!!! have u ever hung out with him enough to know wat his sexual preference is????? prolly not, someone just told u hes gangsta and from the hood in MA so u figured hed be good promotion for ur product so u can make more money!!!! ******* wanksta!!!! korno needs to ask AC FARIAS were that **** came from cuz i doubt he would make that up!!! ur not even a real stunter....u should have just kept reading and shut the **** UP unless hes ur brother or something and just keep building ur hb and make ur cash!!!

What the **** do you think he's going to do say nothing or start talking **** about it him? You'd do the same ******* thing if he was your friend or you sponsored him
Old 08-11-2007, 12:12 AM

Actually it's a "featured" riders list. Being on it means at the time the profile was written I felt that person was someone worth knowing about. CBO has a profile and he has never even used run a handbrake on his bike. If it matters, that profile is 3 yrs old and I don't know that Korno rides anymore. I do know Korno personally and make no apologies for voicing my impressions of him, so thanks for another rant based only on your assumptions. So anyway, you baselessly defamed someone I know and I told you how I felt about it, guess that somehow reflects badly on me? Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled drama, I'm out.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:14 AM

and no idle threats intended, it's just sort of his reputation. Korno is known for drinking and fighting.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:16 AM

My guess is the guy said something to be shocking in the first place and it was taken the wrong way. But anyway.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Actually it's a "featured" riders list. Being on it means at the time the profile was written I felt that person was someone worth knowing about. CBO has a profile and he has never even used run a handbrake on his bike. If it matters, that profile is 3 yrs old and I don't know that Korno rides anymore. I do know Korno personally and make no apologies for voicing my impressions of him, so thanks for another rant based only on your assumptions. So anyway, you baselessly defamed someone I know and I told you how I felt about it, guess that somehow reflects badly on me? Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled drama, I'm out.
bye bye.....

i cannot defame someone unless the stories are true!!!

Quick Reply: (GAY stunter)I DONT WANNA START SERIOUS DRAMA BUT.....!!!!!!!