This place is filling up with GARBAGE fast. Fix it.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 06:22 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This place is filling up with GARBAGE fast. Fix it.

Originally Posted by excessa
****** stock I used the google and almost got caught by the ******** link.

you... are a bad man.
YOu spin me round baby!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

hey guys .. i am working on getting the fix for the search ... site was updated and POOF went the search...

as far as all the peat and repeat threads, suggestions would get alot further instead of whining ...

I honestly was thinking about bringing to the table the idea of people who are new to stunting should be only allowed to browse and post, but not start new threads? that "might" help them understand to read first ... but then there are holes in that idea as well...

i am at a loss here .. help me out
Old 08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Cathi
hey guys .. i am working on getting the fix for the search ... site was updated and POOF went the search...

as far as all the peat and repeat threads, suggestions would get alot further instead of whining ...

I honestly was thinking about bringing to the table the idea of people who are new to stunting should be only allowed to browse and post, but not start new threads? that "might" help them understand to read first ... but then there are holes in that idea as well...

I don't know why you think there are holes in that idea... besides, there are SOOOOOO many threads already that if the Search feature works then they can actually find ****. Personally I'm sick of those with 1 or 2 posts coming in here asking those questions, NOT to mention the friggin trolls that come on here trying to sell Nokia's and Nintendo Wii's at $30 but it's all legit!!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
I don't know why you think there are holes in that idea... besides, there are SOOOOOO many threads already that if the Search feature works then they can actually find ****. Personally I'm sick of those with 1 or 2 posts coming in here asking those questions, NOT to mention the friggin trolls that come on here trying to sell Nokia's and Nintendo Wii's at $30 but it's all legit!!
lol ... we cannot help spammers .. we can only ban them as they come and delete the posts
Old 08-09-2007, 06:56 PM
N/A

lol ... we cannot help spammers .. we can only ban them as they come and delete the posts
That's what I'm saying, if they are new to the site (such as spammers) they shouldn't be allowed to start threads, only reply in threads that are already started.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:08 PM

that will be a pain in the ***.. and might make people complain more...
but good idea with that..

the only problem, and i will have to inquire more about it because i am no computer guru, is that the only way we can set it up is for people who are contributors can start threads... well, that right there will cause serious drama WORSE than Durty's thread LOL ...

maybe there is a auto setting for people have to be registered on the site for 90 days before they can start a thread... i think that's fair, yes?
Old 08-09-2007, 07:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think it would be better to just fix the search....lol
Old 08-09-2007, 07:10 PM
N/A

that will be a pain in the ***.. and might make people complain more...
but good idea with that..

the only problem, and i will have to inquire more about it because i am no computer guru, is that the only way we can set it up is for people who are contributors can start threads... well, that right there will cause serious drama WORSE than Durty's thread LOL ...

maybe there is a auto setting for people have to be registered on the site for 90 days before they can start a thread... i think that's fair, yes?
That sounds fair... just something so people CAN'T come on here and just start threads immediately. I ran a phpBB forum and you could moderate that... I'm sure this forum has WAY MORE features to limit people's access.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:16 PM

agreed ... i will check into it
Old 08-09-2007, 07:22 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

foot notes anyone??
didnt get to ***** up SL today at work and now I have about 20 min. to catch up
Old 08-09-2007, 07:25 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

This is a good thing, many more people getting into it. Not like many of us do more than look at the video/pictures anyway.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
You are exempt because your avatar cracks me up I bet your old girlfriends have seen that look on your face before
thanks
Old 08-09-2007, 07:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I honestly was thinking about bringing to the table the idea of people who are new to stunting should be only allowed to browse and post, but not start new threads?
then what will i do to kill time
Old 08-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

1. ALl Ive HEaRd IS CaTHI SayIng " IT WouLD Be TO HaRd TO Do,
OR I WILL LoOk INTo It".

2. Stuntride.com doesnt have any spammers, because they
get deleted almost right away. ( They HavE GooD MoDs THaT
TakE CaRE OF THaT ) NOT 2 Ta 3 DaYS LaTEr.

3. I HaVE BeeN ArouND SL FoR ALMosT 3 YRs AnD haVE
haD aboUt 15,000 PosT TakEN anD HEaRd alOT OF BuLl ****,
aND I AGREe WITh the SaME THrEaDs GEttiNG StaRTed Week AfTEr
WeeK Of THe SaME DamN THrEaD.

4. BriNGs ME TO WHY I LEFT HERE anD DoNT COME ON
HERE MuCh AnYmoRE. IT SUCKS...
Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

People who abuse the caps make me have an angryness problem.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I made suggestions ... and the ever so intelligent site admins got all high and mighty and banned me because a stunter actually gave them advice on how to properly run some ****
Old 08-09-2007, 10:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suicidl
then what will i do to kill time
+1 ... giving squids and newbies **** is our job - and their right of passage ... it builds character for them as well as makes sure they dont become those guys at bike night that have had 12 bars for a year and havent scraped them
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

fix search #1! + make people have to be registered for a few days before starting a thread?.... annoying for newcomers on the site, but may stop the stupid questions a bit. or make them only able to post in the newbie section the first week? that way the question has the CHANCE of being answered by some kind soul on this site..
Old 08-09-2007, 11:37 PM

ggsxx is a decent person

People who comme to this site mostly want to find answers to their questions.Just make such a section.Everybody would still have the right to chat.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:52 PM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Cathi... Try contact the admins of forumshawaii.net

there was a similar problem there, search function didnt work at all... one day I went on and they ended up having to wipe out the whole site and start from square one... only user names and important stickies were kept...

Quick Reply: This place is filling up with GARBAGE fast. Fix it.