Want To Start Stunting HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 03:32 AM

Spaniardd is a decent person
Want To Start Stunting HELP!!

Yeah my name is mike and i just have been obsessed with stunting, I want to start getting into stunting, So bassicly whats im asking is. What bike should i go for, For my first stunt bike. And if you have any bikes for sale please let me know. If anyone has any output on how to get started PLEASE reply to this thread and let me know. If you have aim or msn let me know as well so i may ask some questions.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:42 AM

spoondogg is a decent person
Re: Want To Start Stunting HELP!!

first off welcome to stuntlife...f4i or 636 are good bikes.12 bars IMO are a must(i dont have to worrie about looping my bike).Si crash cage.

i figered i'd help b4 everyone started bashing on you
Old 08-09-2007, 04:10 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

anything past 2001 usually has Fuel injection and is preferred... Honda F4i....why? From what people are saying, the frames are strong, motors are strong, high low end torque ..., easy to work on. Split seats are preferred...older years have the split seat newer ones do not but can be changed by swapping out subframes and tail sections. Dont know much about the kawis but also have seen and heard great things about em.. Hey if Kane One, Aaron Colbert, and Alex Flores are rockin the Kawis ...i would say they are a good bike for stuntin. ANyway .......I am trying to save up to get either a 01 or 02 full fairing F4i. I want to go with a round bar in the back, tygershark cage, OMR subcage, and +2 or 3 in the rear....lol ok I wish...anyway good luck

Last edited by zride; 08-09-2007 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:38 AM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

what they said...
good luck
Old 08-09-2007, 04:51 AM

potassium26 is a decent person

im not too big a fan of the 636. i saw my buddy swap his battery with another 636 and it took like 15 min just to get to the battery.i dont know how hard the rest of the bike is to work on but if it takes that long just to get to the battry screw a 636.it takes me like 20 seconds to get to my gsxr's battry(2 bolts)get a gsxr 04/05:YEAH
Old 08-09-2007, 05:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by potassium26
im not too big a fan of the 636. i saw my buddy swap his battery with another 636 and it took like 15 min just to get to the battery.i dont know how hard the rest of the bike is to work on but if it takes that long just to get to the battry screw a 636.it takes me like 20 seconds to get to my gsxr's battry(2 bolts)get a gsxr 04/05:YEAH
Old 08-09-2007, 05:50 AM
The RISK Club

sorry but gsxr's are junk
Old 08-09-2007, 05:53 AM

what and kawi's are better.if i wanted to spend all day working on somthin ida bought a ford
Old 08-09-2007, 05:53 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE
i am with GHOSTIE on this one
Old 08-09-2007, 05:56 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

we just got my buddies 05 gsxr 600 out to the spot, i like it buteverone ive talked to sayd f4i is the easiest learner bike....but u got any tips for the gsxr..likke how high should idle be cuz that bike doesnt like a low idle at all
Old 08-09-2007, 05:59 AM

well y do you say gsxrs are junk.do you own one ?have you owned one?give me some first hand facts y you think this
Old 08-09-2007, 06:01 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE

my boys gsxr6 has a lil dead spot at low idle and u kno they got that pick-up in the center instead of back so i woulda bought my f4i again v/s..... and i kno a guy who stunts a 636 everday and his has held up nice.....so we got 2 gixxer my f4i and rogers 636 we will see which one flies apart first
Old 08-09-2007, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
we just got my buddies 05 gsxr 600 out to the spot, i like it buteverone ive talked to sayd f4i is the easiest learner bike....but u got any tips for the gsxr..likke how high should idle be cuz that bike doesnt like a low idle at all
im at work right now when i get home ill start my bike and tell you.here is the link to the google search for this site.http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=00...%3Atea9piqbgom

here is a good link for workin on gsxrs https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...help-page.html
Old 08-09-2007, 06:11 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

ok thanx, the bike done good and all he just needs to put that aftermarket oil pickup in it, and my f4i they say are bad about camchains so i guess each bike has its probs
Old 08-09-2007, 06:50 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

well y do you say gsxrs are junk.do you own one ?have you owned one?give me some first hand facts y you think this
gsxrs are junk for the following reason.

2001 to 2003, engine problems, oil starvatio(needs a stuntex) cam chains, weak *** frames that crack, too bulky.

2004 to 2005 the year that i owned. super weak subframes, weak tail section cracks from ss's and foot on seat, runs like **** off of idle, twitchy throttle response, needs a stuntex pick up, weak as **** fairing stay, tanks are a bitch to dent, frame still not very good although a little better than the previous years, no stock idle adjust.

2006 + frames are snapping in half at the welds (real ****** safe) and almost everyone of my friends that owns one has problems with the FI light that they cant get resolved by the dealer, pain in the *** to work on cuz of all the plastic parts, same problems as the previous years x 100.

if you actually stunt u would already know this ****, i hate it when ppl are so brand loyal that they dont wanna face facts. gsxrs are not a good stunt bike at all.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:54 AM
The RISK Club

**** brakes, motors, subframes, frames, the list goes on
Old 08-09-2007, 06:56 AM
The RISK Club

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
gsxrs are junk for the following reason.

2001 to 2003, engine problems, oil starvatio(needs a stuntex) cam chains, weak *** frames that crack, too bulky.

2004 to 2005 the year that i owned. super weak subframes, weak tail section cracks from ss's and foot on seat, runs like **** off of idle, twitchy throttle response, needs a stuntex pick up, weak as **** fairing stay, tanks are a bitch to dent, frame still not very good although a little better than the previous years, no stock idle adjust.

2006 + frames are snapping in half at the welds (real ****** safe) and almost everyone of my friends that owns one has problems with the FI light that they cant get resolved by the dealer, pain in the *** to work on cuz of all the plastic parts, same problems as the previous years x 100.

if you actually stunt u would already know this ****, i hate it when ppl are so brand loyal that they dont wanna face facts. gsxrs are not a good stunt bike at all.
+111111111111111
GIXXER JUNK
Old 08-09-2007, 07:13 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Everyone has been way too nice to you..Research and read some posts using the SEARCH!! before you start replying to threads you know nothing about..Dont reply just STFU and listen
Old 08-09-2007, 07:36 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

You wanna become a bad ***? get a honda 50. Go to 50stunt.com and get rear pegs and a hand brake. learn everything on that.. once your smoken..then get a big bike.. F4i is the way to go.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:01 AM

Mobalized is a decent person

gsxr bogging and not consistent idle. and its a gsxr that pretty much means its gonna break

Quick Reply: Want To Start Stunting HELP!!