F4I clutch cable

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:26 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
F4I clutch cable

Ok, finally got a F4I (its ok i guess). What clutch cable do I use with a DB setup? My old 636's where cool cause the stock cable is 10 feet long.
the cable that is on now is jacked the **** up (frayed, splitting, you name it).
What cable do I run?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: F4I clutch cable

bump, bump
Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

maybe call HAI, if ya wanta know asap
Old 08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Jixxer6
maybe call HAI, if ya wanta know asap
didn't think about that
Old 08-08-2007, 10:59 AM
YUT UGH

let me know bc i might need longer clutch cable for my db set up.. did you need longer brake lines?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Jixxer6
let me know bc i might need longer clutch cable for my db set up.. did you need longer brake lines?
I got this bike already setup. It has stock lines but when I turn the bars to full lock to the right it applies the front brake so I gotta get some ss lines too. I will find out in a minute
Old 08-08-2007, 11:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I used a 929 cable cuz I had one laying around. its only a couple inches longer but it helps
Old 08-08-2007, 11:14 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i just bought a db bar set up from fullthrottle. and had to get longer everything throttle cabbles, clutch cable, and brake lines. but bill got it all from motion pro i think, except for brake lines i got them from hai!!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:16 AM

ewalR1 is a decent person

my f4i has all stock stuff on it and my bars clear everything.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:17 AM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by dscamry
i just bought a db bar set up from fullthrottle. and had to get longer everything throttle cabbles, clutch cable, and brake lines. but bill got it all from motion pro i think, except for brake lines i got them from hai!!
what length did you buy for the front?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:31 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

i use stock with my monster rise bars and clamps....never had an issue. stock brake lines, throttle cables, and clutch cable on f4i has plenty of room....and i have 40mm risers with CR high bend bars.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:18 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

i have renthals and the stock clutch cable works fine. the brake lines are about 30" but dont remember exactly. just get a tape measure like they use for measuring for clothes and measure it to see what the lenght should be.