New Trick Idea Rev Limiter Stoppie

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 02:38 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: New Trick Idea Rev Limiter Stoppie

Originally Posted by va stunta
i hate being a lil internet gangsta but.....

me being ignorant against you has nothing to do with what you have and havent seen. sorry to hear about your losses, and what youve seen overseas.

it just pisses me off when people like you have to make such idiotic analogies like that.

and yesss i have a job...i run a family business, and wholesale for a clothing line. and if ya want my ***** to drop...ill drop em in your mouth. sound good?

and dont tell me i havent seen ****....ive had the DEA raid my house on false accuasations with shotguns pointed at my face. doesnt sound like much right? well its something when your only 10. religous persecution..ive seen that also. and **** that you preach makes it even worse.

It wasnt an analagie first off. What brought religious prosecution into this? I mean seriously, i didnt say **** to him because he was muslim. Its the fact that he boats it as stated below.

I mean seriously, how many christians, jews, or whatever are on here saying "god bless you, jesus is my homeboy" and blah blah blah. Exality. There isnt. It looks like he thinks he should make an issue JUST BECAUSE hes muslim.

Im universalist and you dont see me posting random **** like "thank you mom i was wearing a helmet" and any of that crap. Thats my point.

If i have learned one thing about stuntlife it, if you dont post bullshit comments/questions you wont get bullshit answers. "thank allah im alright" just opened up a window (and not just from me, see towelhead remarks from others)

Its the same thing as burial87 talking about him being hindu.

WHO GIVES A ****? this is stuntlife.com not religiouswasteoftime.com

and as far as ***** in mouths, WOW that was a good one, couldnt have seen it coming from a mile away...
Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

FIDDYPIMP has the nerve to call someone a towel head.....look at his killer seatstander on the fiddy. wooo what a badass.
hazemabdulrab...dont worry about ignorant mother ******* like him.
no...i dont let him bother me.....i just wish everyone knew wat islam is all about before accusing everyone of being a terrorist.....and if one arab makes u mad dont hate every muslim......there are ignorant muthafuckers everywhere from every nationality and every religion.....if u ever have a problem with a muslim it probably means they have never read the quran.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:43 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

haha whatever man...its summer, im out of school and my *** has nothing better to do. deal with it guys. im about to go ride.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
It wasnt an analagie first off. What brought religious prosecution into this? I mean seriously, i didnt say **** to him because he was muslim. Its the fact that he boats it as stated below.

I mean seriously, how many christians, jews, or whatever are on here saying "god bless you, jesus is my homeboy" and blah blah blah. Exality. There isnt. It looks like he thinks he should make an issue JUST BECAUSE hes muslim.

Im universalist and you dont see me posting random **** like "thank you mom i was wearing a helmet" and any of that crap. Thats my point.

If i have learned one thing about stuntlife it, if you dont post bullshit comments/questions you wont get bullshit answers. "thank allah im alright" just opened up a window (and not just from me, see towelhead remarks from others)

Its the same thing as burial87 talking about him being hindu.

WHO GIVES A ****? this is stuntlife.com not religiouswasteoftime.com

and as far as ***** in mouths, WOW that was a good one, couldnt have seen it coming from a mile away...
ok no more religous stuff..............but enough of the racist **** and if u wanna say something racist make sure you put ..lol..at the end so we can kno ur jokin...im not talkin bout u goblin....im talkin to every punk on this site.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:44 PM

haha whatever man...its summer, im out of school and my *** has nothing better to do. deal with it guys. im about to go ride.

yea,,u have no skool and i have a math exam for calculas in 3 hrs and im here talkin to u guyz....hey who wants any software for free??
Old 08-13-2007, 02:45 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
no...i dont let him bother me.....i just wish everyone knew wat islam is all about before accusing everyone of being a terrorist.....and if one arab makes u mad dont hate every muslim......there are ignorant muthafuckers everywhere from every nationality and every religion.....if u ever have a problem with a muslim it probably means they have never read the quran.

I understand that. But as far as the one bad thing to hold against the rest of them....

in no way am i saying its right, but its natural instinct. I mean, if your white and have a pet dog. If you call your black friend over and let him kick the **** out of your dog a couple times a week, your dog is gonna get fired up everytime he sees a black person.

But you gotta think about the "muslims" that attacked US citizens, it was such a large scale that a huge majority of the US is going to be bias towards the muslim community

Look at that thing a while back. 4 or 5 muslims guys get on their knees and pray to allah then board a plane. It raised a **** load of red flags. Does it make Airport security racist? No. It make them assholey, but its better to stop someone and have them be innocent than to let them go and they be guilty.

And again
man, dont get me wrong, im not trying to single you out, i made an iraqi friend while i was there. .
Old 08-13-2007, 02:51 PM

I understand that. But as far as the one bad thing to hold against the rest of them....

in no way am i saying its right, but its natural instinct. I mean, if your white and have a pet dog. If you call your black friend over and let him kick the **** out of your dog a couple times a week, your dog is gonna get fired up everytime he sees a black person.

But you gotta think about the "muslims" that attacked US citizens, it was such a large scale that a huge majority of the US is going to be bias towards the muslim community

Look at that thing a while back. 4 or 5 muslims guys get on their knees and pray to allah then board a plane. It raised a **** load of red flags. Does it make Airport security racist? No. It make them assholey, but its better to stop someone and have them be innocent than to let them go and they be guilty.

And again

yea ur right man ..i highly respect goblin now..........i have to go study now... peace..
Old 08-13-2007, 03:11 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

who was it that posted that video sometime last week of the revlimter merc step? that was sick..
That's a pretty scary trick. I got it pretty good now. I can limiter ss jump off then back on and dip into limiter coaster circle.