lot stuntin

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:20 PM

haff_f4i is a decent person
lot stuntin

can a cop legally give u a ticket for stuntin in a lot? we had one hassle us the other day. He pretty much told us to get out of there. But, what about next time when the cop isnt that cool?
Old 08-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: lot stuntin

if you have legit permission and can show them you have permission then your fine. if not your F*ed. unless the cop is cool.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:56 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

even with permissions on private prop in VA they can give a ticket. I got a reckless for a 10mph idle wheelie

my roomate got a DUI on an XR100 in his FRONT LAWN

what they can enforce on private prop in VA
1. hit and run
2. reckless
3 DUI
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i have been told buy a lot of cops if your on private prop and its not a public road u cant get a moving violation. but it all depends on the cop. i have them drive by me all day i just wave and smile. just try to be nice and respectful even it u dont want to.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:44 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

true. if you're on private property it's doubtful oftne that you'll get a ticket...
HOWEVER:
it is still possible depending on circumstnaces

to garauntee avoid a ticket you must
1. be on private property
2. there be no open public entry or exit to the private property
3. if the cops venture into it you must have a approval from the lot owner on file with the owner to show in court or yourself
Old 08-07-2007, 03:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

this is the biggest problem. we had this place we rode at and the guy would let us put cones up across the driveway in and the cops still fucked with us saying it had to be like a fence or something that could not be moved. so it all depends on the cops
Old 08-07-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cops suck .
Old 08-07-2007, 04:50 AM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl

this is the biggest problem. we had this place we rode at and the guy would let us put cones up across the driveway in and the cops still fucked with us saying it had to be like a fence or something that could not be moved. so it all depends on the cops
just park some trucks across the entry/exit
Old 08-07-2007, 08:20 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

one of the lots here, the cops were just tryin to enforce disturbing the peace w/ the noise
Old 08-07-2007, 08:24 AM

stuntnation is a decent person

Originally Posted by martino
even with permissions on private prop in VA they can give a ticket. I got a reckless for a 10mph idle wheelie

what they can enforce on private prop in VA
1. hit and run
2. reckless
3 DUI

wow you cant even drink and ride on your own property remind me not to move to VA
Old 08-07-2007, 09:07 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i have had cops roll up and just tell me to go home, and then i have had cops try to do everything in there power to take me to jail. im not sure what the law is. i have had cops tell me that they cant write a ticket, and some have told me that they can. so who knows anymore! im just going to keep doing my thing and hope for the best....
Old 08-07-2007, 09:25 AM

Dark_Magus636 is an unknown quantity at this point

VA is total backyard razz races are way more fun hammered.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

cops can do wahtever they want at the time. it up to you and the courts to sort out the truth later. have fun

-kane
Old 08-07-2007, 12:33 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
cops can do wahtever they want at the time. it up to you and the courts to sort out the truth later. have fun

-kane
FTP
Old 08-07-2007, 12:39 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
ya got that right. i wouldnt be surprised if they wrote u up, knowing it'll get thrown out, just to make u waste a few hours of ur life in court.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:41 PM

mikkee is a decent person

FYI a cop can write you a ticket for anything, doesn't matter what state it is in. He can write you for your shoe being untied if he wants to. Will it all hold up in court, no, but if they want to write you a ticket, impound your ****, just know they CAN... - do whatever the **** they want.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:51 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martino
holy crap...
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I had written permission at a closed down nightclub parking lot. No problems then 1 day this ******* cop made me leave. He said if I said another word to him he would arrest me and have my bike impounded. I wanted to punch that ******* teeth out. He said that they had gotten 30+ phone complaints which is bullshit cause its right by the airport with no houses around. WTF??
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikkee
FYI a cop can write you a ticket for anything, doesn't matter what state it is in. He can write you for your shoe being untied if he wants to. Will it all hold up in court, no, but if they want to write you a ticket, impound your ****, just know they CAN... - do whatever the **** they want.
yep, they can do what they want........if they do, do me wrong, just dont let me find out where they live retaliation!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 08-07-2007, 01:24 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
yep, they can do what they want........if they do, do me wrong, just dont let me find out where they live retaliation!!!!!!:YEAH

Why do you think almost ALL cops don't live in the city they work in??? Hmmm funny how that is.. It's like they already know they are going to misuse there power and **** someone off. It comes with the badge, they are all worthless pieces of ****.

Quick Reply: lot stuntin