lot stuntin

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:04 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person
Re: lot stuntin

I live in La, cop told me as long as its private property and NOT a public street. Then he cant do **** about it, as long as there is no criminal mischief going on. And obviously if ur on a bike making a chit load of noice, then theres nothing mischief about it. Havent found one yet that has the ballz to push the limits off the public streets. Yes, he can run u off, if he wants. Because its private property and u shouldnt be there without permission. But he cant take the bike or issue a ticket until Criminal Mischief is involved. So as long as your not trying to break into the building doing highchairs through the windows, then ur good to go....=-)
Old 08-08-2007, 03:06 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reyals Bemus
holy crap...
yea we were having a party and he came out for a noise complaint and saw my buddy tooling around prolly 100feet away from the public road and wrestled him off the thing going. My buddy blew a .10BAC, not that much.

You know what my regret is to this day........... that while he was getting the breath test and all that ****, I shouldve ran around the block and fired a clipful of 9mm in the air and ditched the gun so the cops would leave my friend to check the shots fired....
my cop friends tell me stories of pulling drunk people over and having to bounce because some crazy **** is going down somewhere

Old 08-08-2007, 03:53 AM

Markie_Mark is a decent person

Originally Posted by martino
even with permissions on private prop in VA they can give a ticket. I got a reckless for a 10mph idle wheelie

my roomate got a DUI on an XR100 in his FRONT LAWN

what they can enforce on private prop in VA
1. hit and run
2. reckless
3 DUI
Hmm, do you know if the same applies in CA? My buddy and I like to tear up the parking lot behind a bike shop and we have the owners permission, but it is visible to the public road and its quite busy during the day. We haven't had any problems yet.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:55 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

It's always been my experience in KC that the cops can do nothing on private property unless the owner asked them to, and then all they can do is run you off and threaten trespassing. We had permission from the owner on a lot and had cops pull in about 2 in the morning, and they just called some more of their buddies in and watched the show. It was pretty cool. Afterwards, they just waved and pulled out. So not all cops are dicks. Just most of them.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:19 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
2. there be no open public entry or exit to the private property

this is the biggest problem. we had this place we rode at and the guy would let us put cones up across the driveway in and the cops still fucked with us saying it had to be like a fence or something that could not be moved. so it all depends on the cops
The cop is right, it has to be an area that is fenced off and can stop a bike if it got away. We always coned off the area and then parked our trucks at each end of the lot.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:34 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Yo a cop trys to **** with you explain to hi you are tryen to be safe in a lot. Now if he makes you leave you are going to be doing this **** on the streets wich is not safe! Normally the will respect you and let you ride BEWARE sometimes the are hella jealous cause the couldn't do a whoooolie even if they rode an f4i and will try to **** with you still. STAND YOUR GROUND IN TILL YOU **** THEM OFF THEN RUN, RUN FAST