Cops are hilarious

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 06:21 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Cops are hilarious

So I got tags for my bike saturday. and was able to ride it for the first time in 2 weeks on the way to work.. The rain just let up before I took off. The lot I work at just got re-sealed with slippery *** tar.Tire would spin bringing up every wheelie. So bad sometimes I couldent bring it up. But im rockin realy nice wheelies.. was able to slow it down for the first time. I had to slip the clutch so slow on that sealer. which I thought would make me gain a lot of speed but dint. Get to about 17mph and start slowin it down to about 12-15. Rode for about an hour and everyone I work with started showing up. about 14 of em. and I pull up to the group were all laughing n **** and a cop rolls up. This big black cop was so pissed he couldent even get a sentance out with out stuttering.. whapwhap whap one more.. der der der wheelie. shabalaba dabadoo flat bed ta ta tow truck. lookin like the biggest retard on the force tryin to tell me to stop. the funniest cop encounter Ive ever had. tryin to look like a bigdog but sounding like gary the retard. Made for a good start on a monday.. .. just thought I would share that with yall.. Its Great.Anybody else get a cop roll up on them stunting and just make them selves look stupid? Let me hear it.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:02 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cops are hilarious

had a cop ask me what i was doin once...he felt retarded when i said i was practicing whoolies... told me to stop an get the **** off the lot..lol
Old 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a cop try to arrest me in a parking lot once for all sorts of crap no insurance wreckless driving noise ordinance no glasses... even though i had a helmet on! and insurance.... i was a smartass and a complete *** to him so he kept up with ? blah blathe whole u want more ticketsh blah.... then i was like guess what i work here and have full permision from the owner to ride here and do whatever i want! he was furious and the noise ordinance there wasnt till 11 so he sat across the street for 2 hours to make sure i left at 11... i walked across and told him he can come up closer and watch i wont run him over. he ended up coming over and telling me that it was a pretty cool show.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

we were @ my house getting ready to go to bike night, and everyone pulled off to go to the gasstation. I was lagging behind, and took off a minute later, and a cop car was beside me. I decided I was gonna **** with him a littlebit, hope'n to get it all on camera. I pulled past him, at about 10 over the limit. looked over at my group in the gas station, and no camera was up. so I decided not to heckle him that much, so I dragged my back break to the red light... fishtailing the bike side to side, he was immediately behind me, but no lights yet. as soon as the light turned green, I shot out to a u-turn, and accelerated to 30 as fast as legally possible. then busted another u'ie.... he then put his lights on thinkin I was running, and I pulled into the gas station with my friends. they was laughin their *** off.

cop proceeded to ask for my particulars, and asked me why I did what I did at the light. I told him it was cold tires, and since I was in control of the bike it should'nt be an issue. he proceeded to talk to me for about 5 minutes on why I shouldn't do what I do etc. he ended up being kinda cool, and I joked with him... askin if he thought I was runnin, he said hell yeah, he was just about to put the call in when I pulled into the gas station.

I wish we had of had it all on cam, but we only got a bit of it.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:53 PM

Fast_Life is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my story. I live in Jacksonville Beach Florida and was teaching my friend how to wheelie his 06 R1, I was playing around a little bit down Beach Blvd. and was doing a "Highchair Wheelie" unfortunately I did this right past Sheriff John Rutherford, the Sheriff of Duval County! I looked back and my friend was pulling off to the side of the road and I couldn't figure out why, so I look back over my shoulder and notice I am being stopped by a undercover and the guy in the car was already on the phone. I thought about dipping out, but decided to stop. He proceeds to tell me "I am the reason every one's insurance rate are so high" and I objected that "No people on there cell phones are way more likely than me riding my bike doing wheelies" By now (5) cop cars are coming from every direction. Anyways he takes my key, has me immediately arrested! I am in the back of the cop car and the officer is like is this going to teach you anything I replied hell no this is what I love and first second I get out of jail I doing wheelies again. Here are my charges:
(10) Day Jail
(6) months probation
(25) hour community service
Victim Impact Panel
(12) hour driving school
$1500 dollars in fines
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/n...?storyid=70662

Dustin_Signal 12 Stunters
Old 08-06-2007, 08:00 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that is awesome the news article made it worth all the charges ha ha Props on it
Old 08-06-2007, 08:04 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

that article is ****** priceless man way to be hahah "i am addicted to speed"

1st step to recovery brotha
Old 08-06-2007, 08:08 PM
BDK

Steven Palmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fast_Life
Here's my story. I live in Jacksonville Beach Florida and was teaching my friend how to wheelie his 06 R1, I was playing around a little bit down Beach Blvd. and was doing a "Highchair Wheelie" unfortunately I did this right past Sheriff John Rutherford, the Sheriff of Duval County! I looked back and my friend was pulling off to the side of the road and I couldn't figure out why, so I look back over my shoulder and notice I am being stopped by a undercover and the guy in the car was already on the phone. I thought about dipping out, but decided to stop. He proceeds to tell me "I am the reason every one's insurance rate are so high" and I objected that "No people on there cell phones are way more likely than me riding my bike doing wheelies" By now (5) cop cars are coming from every direction. Anyways he takes my key, has me immediately arrested! I am in the back of the cop car and the officer is like is this going to teach you anything I replied hell no this is what I love and first second I get out of jail I doing wheelies again. Here are my charges:

hahah now that is great **** why is there 2 pics one if they have to look for the blury version of you haha
(10) Day Jail
(6) months probation
Victim Impact Panel
(12) hour driving school
$1500 dollars in fines

Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
BDK

Steven Palmer is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha thats great **** , why 2 pics so they can identify the blury version of you haha
Old 08-06-2007, 08:13 PM

i dont think were gonna find a story that tops this one man
Old 08-06-2007, 08:16 PM

metal hed is an unknown quantity at this point

All that for riding a wheelie
Old 08-06-2007, 08:29 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

haha those are great.The news article was pretty baller status. Good job man! Way to take one for the team. 10 days in jail is never fun. Ive never done more than 3 full days at one time. Not fun here in columbus. Lets hear some more stupid cop stories.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:34 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

This is bullshit i didn't get a fancy pic in the paper
Old 08-06-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by DerekMey
This is bullshit i didn't get a fancy pic in the paper

well wtf did you do hahaha you gottta be a bad kid to get the ole snap shot in the paper
Old 08-06-2007, 08:50 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

(10) Day Jail
(6) months probation
Victim Impact Panel
(12) hour driving school
$1500 dollars in fines

damnnnnnnnn :YEAH
Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

silly fool dont you know that they only hire cops with IQ lower than 80! that i heard from a cop they cant be smart to figure ther scam out, but actually dumb enough to take ther personal problems to work with them so they can take it out on you
Old 08-06-2007, 10:06 PM

simplesurvival is a decent person

(10) Day Jail
(6) months probation
Victim Impact Panel
(12) hour driving school
$1500 dollars in fines

that is the mostshxt eva, props
Old 08-06-2007, 10:43 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i had a cop get all irate on me 1 time trippin bout how he pulled in the lot and i was standin on the seat ridin a wheelie! i waz like uh, yeah!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:46 PM

we had a cop all ask us were we were from and we were all from outa town and hes like why dont you go wheelie back in your own town stay outa my town lol were like but you guys got bomb lots and hes like what? lol
Old 08-06-2007, 11:19 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

That was pretty funny.....I imagine that this was a newer officer! Video would have been nice!

and FASt Life....WOW!!!! !

Quick Reply: Cops are hilarious