Cops are hilarious

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:28 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cops are hilarious

"If I make it to fifty... that'll be awesome!!" Priceless quote!
Old 08-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Cops are hilarious

Originally Posted by Fast_Life
Here's my story. I live in Jacksonville Beach Florida and was teaching my friend how to wheelie his 06 R1, I was playing around a little bit down Beach Blvd. and was doing a "Highchair Wheelie" unfortunately I did this right past Sheriff John Rutherford, the Sheriff of Duval County! I looked back and my friend was pulling off to the side of the road and I couldn't figure out why, so I look back over my shoulder and notice I am being stopped by a undercover and the guy in the car was already on the phone. I thought about dipping out, but decided to stop. He proceeds to tell me "I am the reason every one's insurance rate are so high" and I objected that "No people on there cell phones are way more likely than me riding my bike doing wheelies" By now (5) cop cars are coming from every direction. Anyways he takes my key, has me immediately arrested! I am in the back of the cop car and the officer is like is this going to teach you anything I replied hell no this is what I love and first second I get out of jail I doing wheelies again. Here are my charges:
(10) Day Jail
(6) months probation
(25) hour community service
Victim Impact Panel
(12) hour driving school
$1500 dollars in fines
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/n...?storyid=70662

Dustin_Signal 12 Stunters

best article ever!