Stowage Question...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 04:02 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stowage Question...

Originally Posted by E RacK
u guys cant take ur bikes with you? valuwise it's a better option to sell the bikes and cars depending on the cars years milages n stuff. or just be careful that they don't "dissapear" while u have full coverage insurance
why you gonna steal it and then help him find it
Old 08-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Race To The Grave

AntwanRTTG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
but the thing is im gonna come home as much as possible and need a ride
That flight gets old REAL QUICK!!!! I guess my dilemma would be if it's really worth it? You could definitely get more out of the bikes now, then waiting till you get back, found out something isn't right with the bike ... then try to sell it.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:13 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Yes siiir! Im comin to florida if i get the leave approved and get all my **** taken care of. Then im snatchin that up. Ive been wanting a 929 forever and a day.... just for the record the nags stickers are coming off quick

Originally Posted by AntwanRTTG
That flight gets old REAL QUICK!!!! I guess my dilemma would be if it's really worth it? You could definitely get more out of the bikes now, then waiting till you get back, found out something isn't right with the bike ... then try to sell it.
Yea the flights gonna blow. The 06 R6 ill lose a lot of money if i sell it. I might end up over there for only a year and a half.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yes siiir! Im comin to florida if i get the leave approved and get all my **** taken care of. Then im snatchin that up. Ive been wanting a 929 forever and a day.... just for the record the nags stickers are coming off quick
it wont stoppie as well
Old 08-07-2007, 06:53 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

well, if you DID NOT plan on riding on leave or anything like that and it was gonna sit solid for 3 years, the best way would be.... run fuel stabilizer through it, top off all fluids(all the way up), including gas, fill the motor with oil all the way, pull the plugs and fill it up all the way with oil, spray the whole thing down good with a silicone type lube, wrap that biatch in like bubble wrap, and cover it up good. oil saves the engine, silicone preserves all exterior rubber, fluids up keep moisture out, wrap keeps dust off. seems like alot, but 3 years is a long time. when you get back, you'd wanna drain and change everything anyway. and the oil in the engine part, people do it all the time, esp. w/ like classic cars and stuff like that.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:32 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

no. No one likes the 2006 R6s and the FZRs anyway

Nah my father in laws gonna hold onto it and my car and my wifes bike. to much of a hassel and to much lostmoney.

Yea, see above

Yea, marines. Just renlisted and taking my wife with me. Im gonna buy a bike while im over there, and a couple to store beofe i leave. Im gonna start up a shop when i get back. Im getting like 68 gs now from the marines, and about 8s goin on new bikes to play with over there and when i get back.

I can take the bikes, my weightlimit is 3000 lbs to fly over there. I want to take a ******* cause the roads are coral and slippery as ****, and theres so much salt in the air rust, filter, and a ton of other problems come up
ill hold on to your wife for you , because im a good guy like that.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-07-2007, 07:45 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

Originally Posted by __sam__
well, if you DID NOT plan on riding on leave or anything like that and it was gonna sit solid for 3 years, the best way would be.... run fuel stabilizer through it, top off all fluids(all the way up), including gas, fill the motor with oil all the way, pull the plugs and fill it up all the way with oil, spray the whole thing down good with a silicone type lube, wrap that biatch in like bubble wrap, and cover it up good. oil saves the engine, silicone preserves all exterior rubber, fluids up keep moisture out, wrap keeps dust off. seems like alot, but 3 years is a long time. when you get back, you'd wanna drain and change everything anyway. and the oil in the engine part, people do it all the time, esp. w/ like classic cars and stuff like that.
take the battery out and put it on stands to save the suspention. don't want ur springs to sit in the same spot for that long.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:06 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
ill hold on to your wife for you , because im a good guy like that.

-mexican mayhem

shes comin with homeboy
Old 08-07-2007, 11:35 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 600RRizzle
take the battery out and put it on stands to save the suspention. don't want ur springs to sit in the same spot for that long.
true that, and won't flat spot the tires
Old 08-07-2007, 11:42 PM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

drain the oil and put desil or karosen in the crank case fill it alll the way up