clutch ez-pulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: clutch ez-pulls

Originally Posted by old man roger
haven't had the chance to check one out yet...

i was just messing with you
Why you messin w me man? j/k.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by matt360
Omr thanks for clearing what I've been trying to tell these people. I know I don't know much but that is what I was getting at. I know there going to believe you before me but Rog can you give me some credit man.
Yo its not that I didnt believe you - its that I have no mechanical skills and am just learning to fix my own **** so I need pictures. I'm like a kid w a coloring book.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny you mention that i'm about to bic my nappy hair myself then grow a nasty goatee.
:YEAH
Old 08-08-2007, 07:33 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo its not that I didnt believe you - its that I have no mechanical skills and am just learning to fix my own **** so I need pictures. I'm like a kid w a coloring book.
It's all good man. I'm the same way. Everything I've learned is from this site. I hear you about the coloring book thing. I used to bring my bike to shops all the time until this dude put **** parts in my bike. Which caused me to fall at 55 ended up sueing his *** cause of that. Who puts broke parts back in a bike then say's ok good to go. Yea I was good to go to the hospital. After that I sat down one day and just took everything off and put it back together then I said wow I've been wasting money to have them do this? This way I know if I mess up something its my fault.