clutch ez-pulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: clutch ez-pulls

i might cut mine later and fill it with some weld and weld the end back on. I also have the msr so I hope butter is in the future
Old 08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the kawi one slides right out when you take the clutch cable off but the honda you have to take the side cover loose because the clutch release lever needs to come out side ways a little before it will come up and out ..

do not weld it while it is still on the bike take it out of the cover and just add a peice of steal to the middle of the lever to make it longer
Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
the kawi one slides right out when you take the clutch cable off but the honda you have to take the side cover loose because the clutch release lever needs to come out side ways a little before it will come up and out ..

do not weld it while it is still on the bike take it out of the cover and just add a peice of steal to the middle of the lever to make it longer
Yo OMR - is this what has to be extended?
Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2007, 12:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes...
Old 08-08-2007, 12:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

cool, I will try to do it tonight.........how much for a subcage?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes...
Thanks.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
cool, I will try to do it tonight.........how much for a subcage?
$175 shipped and i got one ready to go
Old 08-08-2007, 12:47 PM

600_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

never tried msr but gotta moose on my 954 and it made a rediculous difference. its well worth the money id say. im not knockin the msr its just everyone i ride with and kno uses the moose so id say go with that...
Old 08-08-2007, 02:26 PM

mayo193 is a decent person

i like my msr its got 3 different settings and ez to pull
Old 08-08-2007, 02:54 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't read all three pages so i don't know if its been said, but if your msr is busting cables its because the adjusting screw is turned wrong. the grove in the adjusting screw needs to be turned away from the rider or it will eat cables
Old 08-08-2007, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by dscamry
i didn't read all three pages so i don't know if its been said, but if your msr is busting cables its because the adjusting screw is turned wrong. the grove in the adjusting screw needs to be turned away from the rider or it will eat cables
Where's the adjusting screw? I'm learning how to do **** on my bike myself without bringing my **** to the shop every time something happens. My cable just snapped this weekend so I want to make sure I dont put it back the same way as when it busted. Can you get a pic up of what you're talkin about?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:07 PM
also known as OMR

it has been said but if you do read the whole thread you will see some people need to read things more then once
Old 08-08-2007, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

OMR - On that other thread you and jstuntlock were talkin about how you dont know if your mod could be done on a gixxer and you would have to see one up close. Did you ever have the chance to check one out?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:57 PM
NealFoReal

it has been said but if you do read the whole thread you will see some people need to read things more then once
I might have seen it on the other page and it probably didnt sink in. I wish I had your no how to get **** done.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:21 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i see roger, i think sl needs a hall of og's you got my vote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
OMR - On that other thread you and jstuntlock were talkin about how you dont know if your mod could be done on a gixxer and you would have to see one up close. Did you ever have the chance to check one out?
haven't had the chance to check one out yet...

I might have seen it on the other page and it probably didnt sink in. I wish I had your no how to get **** done.
i was just messing with you

i see roger, i think sl needs a hall of og's you got my vote
if og stands for old guy then im in
Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo OMR - is this what has to be extended?
Omr thanks for clearing what I've been trying to tell these people. I know I don't know much but that is what I was getting at. I know there going to believe you before me but Rog can you give me some credit man.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:46 PM
also known as OMR

no one ever beleives what i say...lol

it's cause im old and they think my memory is gone...lol
Old 08-08-2007, 06:49 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks OMR. Your post always make my day! If you want to be a true wise OG dye your hair gray then people will really listen.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:59 PM
also known as OMR

hahaha i shave what hair i have left...

Quick Reply: clutch ez-pulls