clutch ez-pulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 08:36 PM

Spyder02r1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: clutch ez-pulls

what about the gptech easy pull anyone runnin that?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
why dont you stop being stingy and show everyone your extended clutch arm .

-mexican mayhem
+100000000 - can you post up a pic OMR?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:44 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
Any opinions on the ASV lever?

i do, and i think i have arthritis at age 21
Old 08-08-2007, 12:46 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

So can you see the cable about to break before it snaps. Is this one of those preventive maintenace things?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:34 AM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theguy386
since my bike is experiencing "down-time" I thought I'd go ahead and get me an E-Z pull clutch. I'm debating between an MSR or a Moose... which are you guys running and how do you like it?? I currently like stock, but arm-pump is killer

any feedback on both of these would be great
I have had msr for a long time and in my opinion it is the best shyt ever EVER!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
i got a brand new clutch cable when i got the ez pull cut it short put the shyt on right and never had ANY regrets?
and i have claped the hell out of my bike never broke, cracked, no cable brake, nothing?
my friend has moose and his son has msr and we all seem to like msr better?

but that is just my
Old 08-08-2007, 02:37 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

moose lever with stock cable adjuster,dont overtighten the bolts.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:36 AM

petey crack is an unknown quantity at this point

my moose lever broke and i got a raptor, not sure who makes it, but looks exactly the same. instead of tightening the adjusment use locktite on the whole thing to lock and strenghen the threads and mine hasnt broken yet in 6 months.

but it just seems like they should just make the ****** thing out of steel so it wouldnt break so easily
Old 08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+100000000 - can you post up a pic OMR?
if the search function worked i would but i deleted the pics from my computer....

i just made the clutch release lever longer by 3/4 of an inch
Old 08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
if the search function worked i would but i deleted the pics from my computer....

can you do this on the F4I?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes but you can't go quite as long as 3/4 of an inch...

just make it as long as you can with out it hitting any thing
Old 08-08-2007, 11:38 AM
also known as OMR

heres one jhonny p made notice the one on the right is longer...

Name:  DSC00078.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  57.9 KB
Old 08-08-2007, 11:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

This dam search function. Fix it already. I'ma take pics of what I think you're talking about and post it up. Just wanna make sure I'm talkin about the right thing. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:39 AM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Both MSR and Moose are great.... Just a few things..... 1-Dont over tighten the perch.. 2-The levers are interchange if you dont like 1 change it.. 3-The adjuster suck(if you can get 1 a stock F4I fits mint) 4-If you keep up on it they last 4 ever, Joe Vertical has had the same one for over a year..

Just my
Old 08-08-2007, 11:39 AM
NealFoReal

heres one jhonny p made notice the one on the right is longer...

Ok, definitely not what I was thinking about. Might be too much for me to do. Oh well, MSR it is.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:42 AM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-08-2007, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by mekrew
here are the pics of what roger is talking about on my 06

here's that whole thread too
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ll-clutch.html
Old 08-08-2007, 11:52 AM
also known as OMR

yea there ya go the red ones mine
Old 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by theguy386
I'm not mechanically inclined - is this what you're talking about that has to be extended? Excuse the dumb question in advance.
Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM
NealFoReal

yea there ya go the red ones mine
Thanks.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'm not mechanically inclined - is this what you're talking about that has to be extended? Excuse the dumb question in advance.
i have noooo idea

I'm just gonna go with the moose lever

Quick Reply: clutch ez-pulls