clutch ez-pulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person
Re: clutch ez-pulls

Any opinions on the ASV lever?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:44 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

ASV isn't Easy pull
Old 08-07-2007, 12:57 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
No they suck. Get it find out. You'll get big forarms if thats what your going for.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:59 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
If you have to pull it to the bar you're **** needs to be adjusted. I keep mine pretty far out with the Moose.
holy **** your post count is unbeatible crazy **** man u must live on the computer. i was exaggerating on the clutch lever **** its easier to pull than stock but i like the stock better theres more adjustment. this is y i would like to do the roger mod
Old 08-07-2007, 01:04 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott-
holy **** your post count is unbeatible crazy **** man u must live on the computer. i was exaggerating on the clutch lever **** its easier to pull than stock but i like the stock better theres more adjustment. this is y i would like to do the roger mod
Scott. Just look back a couple post I went over the mod for the arm on your clutch. It's simple just have to weld 10mm to the arm.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my easy pull levers. Moose and MSR are almost identica., the levers are the only thing different and they are interchangeable. They are fragile but they are worth it for the butter feel. They only cost 45 anyway so I keep a couple lying around.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:16 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by nags
If you have to pull it to the bar you're **** needs to be adjusted. I keep mine pretty far out with the Moose.
+1
Old 08-07-2007, 11:18 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scott-
Not hating but this isnt the Roger mod, the euros were the first to do this a while back I believe....sorry this is just like the 4th time I've seen someone call it the roger mod lol...
Old 08-07-2007, 11:32 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

I have the MSR and **** is dope .Stunt stay protects levers from gorund so i have No problems with mine.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:09 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

I rock the MSR and I love it. Also the "Roger" "Euro" mod can't be done on all bikes so that's not an option for everybody. I know, buy a Honda right?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I have had both lever setups snap cables on the ole' 636
Old 08-07-2007, 01:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
nasty finger blister
Old 08-07-2007, 01:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I have had both lever setups snap cables on the ole' 636
you need to make sure you have the adjuster set so the cable isn't in the slot ....

turn the adjuster so the slot is facing forward
Old 08-07-2007, 01:42 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hazen
They are almost the same thing.

I run the Moose. Just don't overtighten the clamp or it will eventually break, even without a crash.
Yep. I use the socket w/ out the wrench only finger tight, and after that I can move the clutch perch with my hand with some effort. Seems like the pulling of the cable twists on the perch and cracks it, which I have seen a lot, if they are over tightened.

I even had a buddy put a bran new one on after crashing directly on it and breaking it the day before and went to put the new one on and cracked it just by over tightening the perch. el oh el
Old 08-07-2007, 04:51 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by old man roger
you need to make sure you have the adjuster set so the cable isn't in the slot ....

turn the adjuster so the slot is facing forward
ohh I do, always have. The msr broke them mostly.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by matt360
Scott. Just look back a couple post I went over the mod for the arm on your clutch. It's simple just have to weld 10mm to the arm.
cool thanx player
Old 08-07-2007, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
ohh I do, always have. The msr broke them mostly.
grease the **** out of your cables with some #2 grease straight tractor grease
Old 08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
all easy pulls break easy...

break
braek
brake...lol
why dont you stop being stingy and show everyone your extended clutch arm .

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

they're both good, moose is better for off peg coasters, i got mine cut down so that only my index finger grab it, opens up alot more room for the falangis, moose is more comfortable, they're a little skinnier
Old 08-07-2007, 08:16 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

i personally like the moose better because it dosnt have the rubber grip..to me it made me burn the clutch cus it dosnt slip off your finger. my glove kept gettin hung up on it

Quick Reply: clutch ez-pulls