636 powerful...yet weak??

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
636 powerful...yet weak??

when im at the end o first or second the bike seems to fall flat on its face the power says nope im done thats it the f4i whould keep pulling???

oh yeah the bike is lugging now and stalling as opposed to a couple days ago i could drag the bike forever and it would pull like a tractor....????

any ideas fellas?
Old 08-04-2007, 01:43 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 636 powerful...yet weak??

you broke it........ haha
Old 08-04-2007, 01:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

fouled the plugs maybe..
Old 08-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Still have stock exhaust?

If not the plugs like OMR said maybe problems with that stock exhaust valve under the seat / tail
Old 08-04-2007, 02:38 AM

lczx6r is a decent person

maybe you got oil in your cylinders??? is it smokin at all??? try the kleen air mod.... its a must for the kawi's
Old 08-04-2007, 11:24 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lczx6r
maybe you got oil in your cylinders??? is it smokin at all??? try the kleen air mod.... its a must for the kawi's
+1 thats what i was thinking. Must do the KLEEN mod if your a
Old 08-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

go kawasaki! lol
Old 08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

exhaust valve, u can gain 10HP if u do the euro mod
Old 08-04-2007, 03:00 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha hondas are so dam easy
Old 08-04-2007, 03:47 PM

ryno600rr is a decent person

scott! get me a alum tail nugga
Old 08-04-2007, 04:00 PM

636STUNA is an unknown quantity at this point

My Bike Is A ****** Rocket 2006 636 Straight Piped.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:22 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

tony did the KLEEN mod to his bike and it didn't help the smoke and oil problem....just to put that out there.

also, is that a picture of you doing tank circles? if so then why are you running out of RPM's in 1st or 2nd? you shouldn't need hte power if you are in balance point.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by binder929rr
tony did the KLEEN mod to his bike and it didn't help the smoke and oil problem....just to put that out there.

also, is that a picture of you doing tank circles? if so then why are you running out of RPM's in 1st or 2nd? you shouldn't need hte power if you are in balance point.
hes on a f4i in his avatar,
Old 08-04-2007, 06:26 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ryno600rr
scott! get me a alum tail nugga
bring that bike to cali for a couple weeks and my friend Josh will whip one out
Old 08-04-2007, 08:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

then he didn't do it right
Old 08-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Scrapes Elbow

if you doo the kleen mod, you cannot hydrolock from oil being pushed out the crank case ever again. u can still hydro lock if the **** gets upside down and yes oil now is routed to your exhaust valves and it will smoke but it really shouldn't hurt much unless its excessive i could under stand debree/carbon/burn oil on the valves causeing valve seating issues... some rev limiter action should help clean the valves. try running alittle bit of injector cleaner to but NOT ALOT
Old 08-04-2007, 11:47 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

so yes the avatar is actually dsog thomas doing the circ wheelie and me in the back ground on the mic....

OMR and Wheeliest you guys seem very knowledgable.... so my bike is not smoking anymore i think the extra court i added (f4i thing) prolly burned off.
the kleen mod i did was 100% correct.

i am running a shortened yoshi pipe with no exhaust valve hooked up
(is that bad for power loss?), i been thinking of running it like Alex flores he has no can just the mid pipe with a perfectly pinched end for that back pressure, is that a good idea or is running stock with the valve hooked up the best way to go?

i think my plugs are a bit fouled up from burning off 2 days worth of smoke so imma change those and see how things go, but i would like to know the best way to go about how i should run my exhaust???????????

OH Yeah! i burned the killswitch connector on my headers...im a crappy bike mechaninc, has any one ever heard of power robbing problems from burnt connectors or wires???? i would think that the bike would just stop running if there were wire probs but i dunno???

well thanx guys for all the great answers and ideas you kawasaki bad *** ****'s

KAWASAKI POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 11:52 PM
also known as OMR

with the mod your plugs shouldn't get fouled because the mod directs the oil directly to the exhaust so if they are fouled it is more likely feul fouled from the exhaust mod and yes the bike runs best with the stock exhaust
Old 08-05-2007, 12:33 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
with the mod your plugs shouldn't get fouled because the mod directs the oil directly to the exhaust so if they are fouled it is more likely feul fouled from the exhaust mod and yes the bike runs best with the stock exhaust
that's why tony's smokes so bad then.....it's forever smoking.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Scrapes Elbow

i'd run stock exhaust with the valve... but with a shortly slip-on it should have more top end...

Quick Reply: 636 powerful...yet weak??