KLEEN MOD help

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 09:23 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KLEEN MOD help

Originally Posted by old man roger
sounds like you have too much oil in it

it should find its own level after a while....lol

i run mine just to the top of the site glass with the bike sitting pefectly straight up
i assume thats when the bikes cold?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:13 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-Dawg
Yeah, I'm kind of stumped. I was just thinking that at that high of rpm that maybe it was pulling enough vacuum to pull some oil through. But it dumps A LOT of oil. I stopped four lanes of traffic for about a half of a mile stretch before I figured out that it was smoking. I'll give it a try at a lower rpm when the rain clears and see what happens.
he's not kiddin! i ride with him and when it smokes you can't see **** 4 lanes wide and like an 1/8th mile so we pull over, clear it out then off we go! he really is only at like 12k though i think

oh and flip em, swap sides, put em above the triple, and turn em out give it a try and if ya dont like it put em back! not sure about yours but on mine and lil d's we had to drill new holes for the switchhousings.... or you can just grind off the nipple on each one
Old 08-04-2007, 01:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

don't grind off the nipple just drill new holes or your throttle can slide right off.......

and i like mine under the tripple but that is just me others like them above
Old 08-04-2007, 01:38 AM

lukec is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this mod necessary on older ninjas i have an 01 , i ask because after first hearing about this mod i looked in my filter box and did notice oil collected in small amounts in the corners, but the plugs have never fouled out on me or gone into a hydrostatic lock up.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

my 98 needed it but i would run that thing at 6500 and would park it on the subframe ..it hydro locked a few time but i was lucky and it never bent a rod or any thing like that
Old 08-04-2007, 09:02 AM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

i constanly scrap and merk step and all that noise and i do NOT have the mod on my 04 636 and the bitch only smoked once and it was cause i over filled it and then parked in on the bar for like 5mins runnings trying to get enough ***** to jump back on it and try to ride off when i was learning. i love my 636 and i dont plan on ever doing the mod mine runs strong as hell. oh and i run a custom round bar that stops right at the tail so im past 12 when im on the bar.and finally i run dirt bars but my roommate ran over the triple stock clip ons and he liked it but now he runs under the triple zero degrees but u have to modify **** so u dont hit the upper