Powers Stuntworx Sucks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Powers Stuntworx Sucks!!!

been waiting on race railz for 07' CBR600RR for like 3months now Thats bad buisness right there
Old 08-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Powers Stuntworx Sucks!!!

Weve had customers waiting for the same amount of time for stuff. Turs out his machinist fucked him over and he couldnt get any sliders, etc. he's shipping out close to 200 boxes today and tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Weve had customers waiting for the same amount of time for stuff. Turs out his machinist fucked him over and he couldnt get any sliders, etc. he's shipping out close to 200 boxes today and tomorrow.
I have pissed customers. I have heard the story of "we are shipping out everything tomorrow" about 6 different times!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I have pissed customers. I have heard the story of "we are shipping out everything tomorrow" about 6 different times!
Dont go shootin the messanger!! Im just sayin what the deal was last time I talked to him (this morning) he called me. it is what it is
Old 08-02-2007, 12:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

my bad man...getting all worked up "not at you though"
Old 08-02-2007, 02:32 PM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, Lockhart Phillips has called me 3-4 times to tell me they should be in but still, not race rails. I have 5 pairs on B.O. and wonder if I'll ever see them. I called them like 3 weeks ago and they said that they were expecting 2 "huge" shipments, yet again, no race rails. The monster in their closet must've eaten them
Old 08-02-2007, 02:34 PM

Timex is a decent person

Keith (lou Brakant) on here makes a good cage. Hold up like a tank!

Last edited by Timex; 08-02-2007 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Raider9170
Yea, Lockhart Phillips has called me 3-4 times to tell me they should be in but still, not race rails. I have 5 pairs on B.O. and wonder if I'll ever see them. I called them like 3 weeks ago and they said that they were expecting 2 "huge" shipments, yet again, no race rails. The monster in their closet must've eaten them
EXCACTLY!!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:43 PM

It's like 2 years ago when freestyle ingenuity blew up. Everything was on backorder FOREVER.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Raider9170
It's like 2 years ago when freestyle ingenuity blew up. Everything was on backorder FOREVER.
i remember ordering my fi cage like 2 years ago......got it in 2 days
Old 08-02-2007, 02:54 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

its not a matter of it taking a long time but rather being told one thing, then something else the next time and so on.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:57 PM

True. If I know it'll be forever then fine. But if I expect it in 2 days and it's two months, I get a little salty.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Well you switched to an F4i so you deserve it!! lol

j/k that sucks. i had to wait a bit for my sliders
their machine was down or something
Old 08-02-2007, 04:06 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

that sucks bro
Old 08-02-2007, 04:11 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

My plug in.

Thats why you should go with a sick innovation.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:17 PM

When did sick innovation start making race rails???
Old 08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

on one hand that sucks because alot of other places you can order **** and get it within or week or so. Ive had lockhart phillips get me parts in less than a couple days before. but on the other hand they probably just can't handle all of the business and orders they are getting. the company prob needs to grow so their supply can catch up to their demand.

but they should definatly give an honest answer as to how long it is going to take.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:26 PM

Trentl40 is a decent person

Last summer when i ordred my fi cage it took about 2 months, and i busted the **** out of my bike while waiting, so i know how you feel, it sucks!
Old 08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Well you switched to an F4i so you deserve it!! lol

you are right sir I miss my 636 bad. that F4I is a tank though. shitty suspension, power are its downfall

j/k that sucks. i had to wait a bit for my sliders
their machine was down or something
Old 08-02-2007, 04:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
on one hand that sucks because alot of other places you can order **** and get it within or week or so. Ive had lockhart phillips get me parts in less than a couple days before. but on the other hand they probably just can't handle all of the business and orders they are getting. the company prob needs to grow so their supply can catch up to their demand.

but they should definatly give an honest answer as to how long it is going to take.
Who is your rep at lockharts? Ed?

Quick Reply: Powers Stuntworx Sucks!!!