ghetto rigin!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:17 AM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point
ghetto rigin!

what is the most ghetto rigging you have done to your bike just to ride the next day?

so my radiator got hot and melted my fan... so i called around tried to find a fan..... 75 bucks at the local junk yard .... so my stuntrider problem solving skills kicked in and i went to Ace Hardware and bought a fan for a heater vent.... and mounted it up the thing works better than the stock fan... much quieter to... cost me 5 bucks...
Old 08-01-2007, 12:18 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ghetto rigin!

well done man.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:53 AM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

and it runs off 12volt thats cool
Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

my radiator is held on by zipties

and then there's my "custom" exhaust bracket

Old 08-01-2007, 01:01 AM

sorry i meant fan blade... yea the motor was still good just melted the blade. i know all you people have rigged somthing up with a ziptie or some jb weld..... come on now.....i busted a hole in my radiator once just stuck jbweld in it and rode home.... done it a few times since.... worked great
Old 08-01-2007, 01:02 AM

yea mine is held on by zipties toooo
Old 08-01-2007, 03:22 AM

Napalm_Stunna is a decent person

my rear set broke and i used 3 screws and about 20 zip ties, lol, i'll post the pic when i find it
Old 08-01-2007, 03:23 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Old 08-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

welded my chain back together....

yes i welded my chain back together.

it was a sunday, noone was open and noone had a masterlink, all i could do.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:12 AM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
welded my chain back together....

yes i welded my chain back together.

it was a sunday, noone was open and noone had a masterlink, all i could do.
hahahahahahaha thats GHETTO
Old 08-01-2007, 04:35 AM

petey crack is an unknown quantity at this point

when i bought the bike the previous owner broke the key in the ignition so i had to start it with needle nose pliers
radiator sprung a leak and i crimped it with needle nose pliers to slow it down, rode with a gallon of water in my subframe and kept stopin every couple of min to refill the radiator. used a pen to extend one of the radiator hoses that broke.
rigged a headlight from walmart with wires that i twisted together and taped over and held on by zipties, jb welded my kinked gastank that was leakin in 2 places. jb weld all my engine cases. welded my oil pan.
have both brake resiviors ziptied on, had ignition ziptied, seat ziptied, rear tail light ziptied, the plastic that holds the battery and trunk is ziptied, there is a hole in my trunk that i put cardboard in to stop water from sprayin on me from my back tire, gauges and license plate are ziptied on, and a bicycle bell for my horn:YEAH
Old 08-01-2007, 07:20 AM

evbo is a decent person

Originally Posted by petey crack
when i bought the bike the previous owner broke the key in the ignition so i had to start it with needle nose pliers
radiator sprung a leak and i crimped it with needle nose pliers to slow it down, rode with a gallon of water in my subframe and kept stopin every couple of min to refill the radiator. used a pen to extend one of the radiator hoses that broke.
rigged a headlight from walmart with wires that i twisted together and taped over and held on by zipties, jb welded my kinked gastank that was leakin in 2 places. jb weld all my engine cases. welded my oil pan.
have both brake resiviors ziptied on, had ignition ziptied, seat ziptied, rear tail light ziptied, the plastic that holds the battery and trunk is ziptied, there is a hole in my trunk that i put cardboard in to stop water from sprayin on me from my back tire, gauges and license plate are ziptied on, and a bicycle bell for my horn:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newzippy.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	197629  
Old 08-01-2007, 08:45 AM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Originally Posted by petey crack
ok you win
Old 08-01-2007, 09:10 AM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

i jb welded a crack in my engine block, fuel pump on my f4 stopped working so i just ran the hose from the tank straight to the carbs, ziptie everything, jb weld rearsets, ziptied my radiator, usual stuff...
Old 08-01-2007, 09:24 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

zip ties solve all, my mid fairings fell off when i was 3/4 fairing on a trip to U of I and i jus stopped at walgreens and zipped them bitches and kept on riding
Old 08-01-2007, 09:39 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Y'all are ghetto.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:49 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
nice job you did there
Old 08-01-2007, 09:56 AM

hell yea thats problem solving at its finest! keep up the good work
Old 08-01-2007, 09:56 AM