scraped knee...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 11:54 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: scraped knee...

Originally Posted by theguy386
that would be pretty bad *** to watch... a bunch of streetfighters just ripping the track :YEAH
I'll fly out to CA and we can tear up laguna hahahaha and then wheelie all over and run from helicopters lol!!!!!

god love cali
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I learn't how to corner from wheeling. Then i went to the track and hauled ***, drug my knee for the first time and felt gay wearing a full peice leather suit. They tugg on your nuts when you try do a standup.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

stuntlife internet gangsta talkin smack and yet.. they probably suck at stunting just as bad as they would turning...
Stunting is fun, but racing is way more adrenaline, fast, and scary..

tsk tsk

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
you're crazy!

racing is WAAAAAY more fun than stunting....stunting doesnt really push the limits for me any more and it certainly doesnt wake my adrenaline gland up in the morning.

kane, welcome to my world, if you wanna go fast, i'll slow down so you can follow me!

for real though, teri g from scorpion and i have some days planned this winter hopefully...we should rip it up
teach count me in on those trackdays with you two... and u better know ill be throwin a smack on ya ******.. just cause it was my first track day doesnt mean it was my first time on the twisties.. ive been car carvin and canyon runnin for a while.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:19 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaneone
teach count me in on those trackdays with you two... and u better know ill be throwin a smack on ya ******.. just cause it was my first track day doesnt mean it was my first time on the twisties.. ive been car carvin and canyon runnin for a while.
That will make two things Teach will school Kane at!!
Old 07-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

stuntlife internet gangsta talkin smack and yet.. they probably suck at stunting just as bad as they would turning...
Stunting is fun, but racing is way more adrenaline, fast, and scary..

tsk tsk

I havent been to a track day for a few years...I def. miss it. Id like to see how I make out now.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz954
Wheres that nutswing smilie at??
Old 07-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by skillz954
for a moment there couldnt tell where teachs ***** stopped and your mouth started.. lol

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 03:34 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

for a moment there couldnt tell where teachs ***** stopped and your mouth started.. lol

-kane
HAHAHAHAHAHA don't get all pissy Pinky, he was racing and pretty good before he got into stunting......so no swinging, just the facts son!!
Old 07-31-2007, 03:39 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

kane lets tear some **** up! my RR is too minty to stunt, so i'ma buy some track bodywork for it and i'll be down. the kawi's the crunchy one now. :YEAH
Old 07-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by y2kmk
kane lets tear some **** up! my RR is too minty to stunt, so i'ma buy some track bodywork for it and i'll be down. the kawi's the crunchy one now. :YEAH
always, ive been street killin my zx10 pretty often lately. summit, summerlin.. all the same to me.

if ya need race body work i can get a sweet deal on cheetah

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 03:49 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys are starting to scare me!
Old 07-31-2007, 04:11 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I did like 8 trackdays on my gix1, **** is a huge rush(like the first time you scrape HC,but for 15min straight)But it can bite you in the *** real quick
Old 07-31-2007, 04:20 PM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen
I've been dyin to get out to Deal's Gap or a local track day.

Looks like fun.
Deal's Gap is the craziest road ive ever been on..I went there a couple months ago. Got my adrenaline pumping for sure. Its crazy when GoldWings cross your path on the same turn and u can hear them scraping the pegs.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:32 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

always, ive been street killin my zx10 pretty often lately. summit, summerlin.. all the same to me.

if ya need race body work i can get a sweet deal on cheetah

-kane
actually at the moment i need a cage for a 00 ninja.. i know you got somethin or got a lead..!

bodywork next time i come into soem money i guess?
Old 07-31-2007, 04:42 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

you're crazy!

racing is WAAAAAY more fun than stunting....stunting doesnt really push the limits for me any more and it certainly doesnt wake my adrenaline gland up in the morning.

kane, welcome to my world, if you wanna go fast, i'll slow down so you can follow me!

for real though, teri g from scorpion and i have some days planned this winter hopefully...we should rip it up

+1 here are a few pic from my last race 2 weeks ago I'm in the point lead for the #1 plate expert class
Im #12
Name:  Davy.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  82.3 KB
Name:  100_0012.jpg
Size:  66.4 KB
Name:  100_0018.jpg
Size:  82.7 KB
Old 07-31-2007, 04:54 PM

mikkee is a decent person

you're crazy!

stunting doesnt really push the limits for me any more and it certainly doesnt wake my adrenaline gland up in the morning.
That's cuz YOU are not pushing your limits
Old 07-31-2007, 05:06 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i wanna try it sometime
Old 07-31-2007, 05:07 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by thehate.
+1 here are a few pic from my last race 2 weeks ago I'm in the point lead for the #1 plate expert class
Im #12
that track looks haggard!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
that track looks haggard!
That's just how they roll in AK kneegrow!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:10 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick StuntMetal
Deal's Gap is the craziest road ive ever been on..I went there a couple months ago. Got my adrenaline pumping for sure. Its crazy when GoldWings cross your path on the same turn and u can hear them scraping the pegs.
Haha one of those Goldwings was probably my uncle.. Hes nuts..

Quick Reply: scraped knee...