manbearpig, you SOB

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 AM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person
manbearpig, you SOB

so the half man, half bear, half pig got me. bikes been running like ars for the past few weeks. finally got frustrated with it and took it to the shop. they tell me i'm only getting 90 psi in my cylinders. now i either need a new motor or a rebuild. damn you manbearpig, you couldnt wait til monday to finish my bike off!!! lol

so if anybody knows of an 01-04 F4i motor for sale let me know.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:27 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: manbearpig, you SOB

sorry to hear....why doesnt somebody jus shoot the man/bear/pig
Old 07-30-2007, 11:33 AM
is back on the dirt

he's very elusive.
kinda like sasquatch was before everybody found out its really oprah before she shaves in the morning. haha.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:39 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

thats not manbearpig thats just bad luck.

Now if you flipped an endo and the bike pyle drove you into the parking lot, THAT would be the man bear pig...

Just thought id clear this up.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 AM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

no signs of manbearpig here
Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

manbearpig kept yanking me off my bike yesterday. I'm super cerial
Old 07-30-2007, 12:02 PM

pro-rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point

manbearpig got me on sat. pretty good. Back brack failed while going to 12 in a lot and well no way to slow down prior to nailing the bar...it was kind of violent...I hear he was spotted though just 30ft away when another guy amazingly flew off his bike trying a stall to highchair. However, manbearpig quickly vanished and has not been seen since...I'm sure he is just lurking about and waiting..
Old 07-30-2007, 12:04 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

he's been on my tank (gratuitous crack shot )
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_618.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	197535  
Old 07-30-2007, 12:10 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pro-rabbit
manbearpig got me on sat. pretty good. Back brack failed while going to 12 in a lot and well no way to slow down prior to nailing the bar...it was kind of violent...I hear he was spotted though just 30ft away when another guy amazingly flew off his bike trying a stall to highchair. However, manbearpig quickly vanished and has not been seen since...I'm sure he is just lurking about and waiting..
hmm...in a lot you really shouldn't need a brake to 12 a bike. it should just fall back onto the bar, you're only doing about 5mph, unless you're hauling *** through a lot and can't rock slow stuff.

manbearpig only eats stoppies.

and if you're running low cylinder pressure, depending if it's all at 90 or just 1 of them at 90 (they said all, but i would want to see hte readout on each) you could do some work to prolong that. IF not, just get a new set of piston/rings and tear it down. If you find another motor and want to get rid of the current one, let me know....i can rebuild it.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams

Now if you flipped an endo and the bike pyle drove you into the parking lot, THAT would be the man bear pig...

Originally Posted by theguy386
no signs of manbearpig here
I think I seen him in 2wheeltuner mag - check it out. Is that him?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM
is back on the dirt

Originally Posted by binder929rr

and if you're running low cylinder pressure, depending if it's all at 90 or just 1 of them at 90 (they said all, but i would want to see hte readout on each) you could do some work to prolong that. IF not, just get a new set of piston/rings and tear it down. If you find another motor and want to get rid of the current one, let me know....i can rebuild it.
they said they just checked one. but i can check the rest of em. what can i do to prolong it? cuz i'm the typical broke-*** stunter. haha.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:46 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i got a good motor i might sell...make offer
Old 07-30-2007, 01:02 PM

pro-rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going fast, not sure why though. I just remember hitting the brake and thinking s**t! I would have stayed on the bike after it hit, but I was staggered and the hit folded my peg over. regardless it sucked and it happens just get up and do it again.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think I seen him in 2wheeltuner mag - check it out. Is that him?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:41 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

no man bear pig here.....but that mother F*cker has been getting more and more active.....and no one, i mean no one can shoot him.....he's good. REAL good. Did yall see that post where he put the kid in the back of an 18 wheeler and drug him a quater mile? i can't find the link
Old 07-30-2007, 02:43 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

has anyone ever tried to talk to the man bear pig....maybe hes jus a squid that cant wheelie and everyone on here made fun of him so he vowed his life to destroying us....

its ok man bear pig we'll teach you to whoolie hahahahahaha

then BOOM we shoot him !!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 03:16 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams

you r correct here buddy, no manbearpig here, just bad luck
Old 07-30-2007, 03:19 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
has anyone ever tried to talk to the man bear pig....maybe hes jus a squid that cant wheelie and everyone on here made fun of him so he vowed his life to destroying us....

its ok man bear pig we'll teach you to whoolie hahahahahaha

he is way smarter than all this. he knows already about your plan
Old 07-31-2007, 01:37 AM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by 600RRizzle
they said they just checked one. but i can check the rest of em. what can i do to prolong it? cuz i'm the typical broke-*** stunter. haha.
wtf kind of shop is this? i build race motors, you don't just check 1 cylinder, you check all 4....multiple times, then take the average of them.

if it's just 1 cylinder then you might just have a stuck ring, that's an easy fix: Yamaha ring-free. Works awsome. It's actually part of the maintenance they use on bikes when they come in with low compression. They first run that through the bike first and then check the compression again to make sure. It has worked on many bikes coming through the shop. I didn't believe it until i saw it in action.

If it unsticks the rings and gets you back up to like 110-120 you'll be good to ride for a while. I doubt it will restore it back to the 150 range unless all the other cylinders check out fine and it's only 1 that is low.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:39 AM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by samurai87
my winchester model 70 (.300 winmag caliber) has a point target effective range of 1200 meters.....point him out and i'll take him down.

Quick Reply: manbearpig, you SOB