Super Streetbike magazine

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 07:08 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Super Streetbike magazine

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
everyone thats bitching is now obligated to contributing $20 to stuntride magazine

I'll contribute more than that make it happen!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
i guess i could save you some money then..........itd be like switching to geico for car insurance:YEAH
Geico just hired me to do a stunt show in virginia in oct..

go gecko!

-kane
Old 08-02-2007, 07:16 PM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by z400doawheelie
damn...if you ever want to get rid of it LET ME KNOW...o3 and o4 1k's are my favorite bike of all time:YEAH

yea, mine too. best looking body style ever! and not everyone and their mom has one. If a financial situation were to arise i'd let you know. :YEAH
Old 08-02-2007, 07:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

i guess i could save you some money then..........itd be like switching to geico for car insurance:YEAH
If you give them what they ask for you might stand a better chance of getting in the magazine.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

now you just sound stupid.....i guess thats why ive been complimented on my work by many of the top riders in the world....its like telllin scary gary his video clips are boring.......if ur gonna try and degrade someone at least use valid points that other people can relate to.....i doubt theres alot of people that would support your comment that my videos are hard to watch

1) just because some dude who can ride a wheelie verbally sucks u off about a vid u didnt doesnt mean its any good.......... it is more likely that it means hes in it or hopin to be in your next one so he can wack off to it and the way u make him expand and contract to every stupid drum hit in every song on the clip........ or ..... and here is a really tough one to figure out........ HES A ****** RIDER AND HES GOOD AT RIDING/EATS SLEEPS AND BREATHES RIDING OF COURSE HED LIKE YOUR VID..... IN BASED ON.......... ******* RIDING EINSTEIN. if your bettin your life/career on the opinions of stunt riders of your stunt riding vid....... yer dumb as a brick

b) can u post anything longer then a sentence that doesnt mention garys name............ jesus ****** christ if he was any younger id seriously call u in as a pedophile.

7) your videos are very easy to watch............ cuz i only have to watch one....... then i dont have to watch anymore cuz they are all the same........ very easy to watch.......

Originally Posted by FSPalex
this guy is just some random nobody that wants to talk trash to get a rise out of everyone. i wouldnt pay any attention to his opinion. too bad its a public forum and little weiners like him are allowed to speak.

yep........ uh huh....... if u held a stop sign up to a mirror ...... think u could descramble the secret code?

yah ****** dumb ***

preach on brotha.....dont worry he'll be buyin my next video anyways....suckaaaaa!!

oh u know me.......... ive said all this **** to your face b4 and u didnt do **** about it then either........ so just shut yur suck and butcher some more footage of gary........ cuz his tricks are the only variations in anything with yer name on it

as far as buying your next vid........ please....... i get the runs just thinkin about what kinda virus ur gonna put out next and call it the hot ****
Old 08-02-2007, 07:31 PM

sorry to get off topic
Old 08-02-2007, 07:42 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
He called him Tom hahahah.

Thomas sounds too much like the lady on Tom and Jerry yelling at the cat .........?.........what was I suposed to say..."MR. EVANS"?

I dunno dude just offering up some help, but thanks for the correction anyways DARI.....
Old 08-02-2007, 07:46 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

DARI

hahahahaha
Old 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yes thats what im promoting....you couldnt pay foto or heidi a million dollars to get some of the shots i have......im not looking to make money of my photography so yea id gladly give it up for free to get some of my boys the exposure they deserve.....is that wrong?
Do you like having your teeth smashed in? I know several people who don't mind having theirs knocked in and you never struck me as one of those.

-E
Old 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

i assumed they were close or something

Nope, just talked once about this same subject on-line. I would wager that alot of us know the same people though.....

IS Tom not his name??
Old 08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

preach on brotha.....dont worry he'll be buyin my next video anyways....suckaaaaa!!
you, sir are a jackass. you have no idea what you are talking about. he's been here long beofre you, and he'll be here long after you gave up.

hell yes thats what im promoting....you couldnt pay foto or heidi a million dollars to get some of the shots i have......im not looking to make money of my photography so yea id gladly give it up for free to get some of my boys the exposure they deserve.....is that wrong? im not trying to brag or anything but based on what i see in the magazine i feel that some of my work definetely is worthy of recognition....when i asked john zamora about a year ago if we could do something on scary gary i got no response at all.....the pics i sent him to prove that gary was majorly worthy woulda set **** off....and here we are a year later and scary has never even been mentioned.....NOT COOL
hm, see, that's funny. I have some pretty sick shots too. So does Foto. Funny thing is... we're trying to make money off of taking pictures. It brings to mind an earlier argument that was had...something about not lowballing fellow stunters out of shows and ****, so as to not screw the group as a whole over in the end.... hmph. nevermind, must not have been important. Maybe...just maybe...if you had sent in pictures, and never gotten a response (especially of a riders as quality as Gary).... oh, I don't know. Maybe they weren't as "major" as you thought?

A page? shouldn't all the pages be like that?
they are. however they tend to leave some of the pages for the professionals like John and Foto. Funny, huh?

yea but you cant compare an amateur with a 6MegaPixel pocket camera who got 1 lucky shot with a professional photographer who knows how to color correct and is working on a 30" apple monitor
and I stand by my original "jackass" statement

I would like to amend my original "jackass" statement in order to add the term "retarded" as well.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Evan
Do you like having your teeth smashed in? I know several people who don't mind having theirs knocked in and you never struck me as one of those.

-E

...............pfffffffttttttt....... he gots photos worth millions........... **** if he cares bout teeth
Old 08-02-2007, 07:54 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
you, sir are a jackass. you have no idea what you are talking about. he's been here long beofre you, and he'll be here long after you gave up.

hm, see, that's funny. I have some pretty sick shots too. So does Foto. Funny thing is... we're trying to make money off of taking pictures. It brings to mind an earlier argument that was had...something about not lowballing fellow stunters out of shows and ****, so as to not screw the group as a whole over in the end.... hmph. nevermind, must not have been important. Maybe...just maybe...if you had sent in pictures, and never gotten a response (especially of a riders as quality as Gary).... oh, I don't know. Maybe they weren't as "major" as you thought?

they are. however they tend to leave some of the pages for the professionals like John and Foto. Funny, huh?

and I stand by my original "jackass" statement

I would like to amend my original "jackass" statement in order to add the term "retarded" as well.
preach on...
Old 08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by alevelcs
...............pfffffffttttttt....... he gots photos worth millions........... **** if he cares bout teeth
he's a professional. 30" apple monitor. big deal type ****.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by southtown
preach on...

this goes much further and I may have to amend it to include a "go **** yourself" as well. I'm cranky today.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

im goin to ride...... woooooooo hooooooo just remember somtimes you should just say no! dont eat the brown snow! ummm smoke crack
"keep it gutter like a stick of cheap butter"
Old 08-02-2007, 07:57 PM

he's a professional. 30" apple monitor. big deal type ****.

hes gonna need help eatin that big ole apple after evan helps him lose his teeth........... u game?
Old 08-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by southtown
preach on...

what no love? lol
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by alevelcs
hes gonna need help eatin that big ole apple after evan helps him lose his teeth........... u game?
go team

Nascency Chris is a decent person

this goes much further and I may have to amend it to include a "go **** yourself" as well. I'm cranky today.
rhonda's trying to call you...lost yer new number though...

Quick Reply: Super Streetbike magazine