alomost

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 09:25 AM

zackstunt420 is a decent person
alomost

been practicin for a while on 12s. i can ride at about 10 for prolly 100ft+ and almost looped yesterday lol
Old 07-28-2007, 09:27 AM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: alomost

I'm not sure I get ya. You've been practicing 12s, but are riding highest at 10?

Post up some pics or vids?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:33 AM

lol ive been practin TRYING to get to 12 and ride it out for a while, but only get it up to a little under 12, and somtimes if im lucky i will 12, so im just learnin how much thorottle to give clutch etc, ill try to get somone to take some pics and a vid, sry for confusion
Old 07-28-2007, 09:36 AM

Your fender will scrapes at 12.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:40 AM

ahh ight, so whats that in your pic?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:41 AM

That's like slightly past 11.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:54 AM

oooh k
Old 07-28-2007, 10:11 AM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

dooah
Old 07-28-2007, 10:37 AM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

trade off that 2 stroke, no controllable power out of the band, and if you get better and ever need to slip the clutch to keep it up and get on the pipe..... well, nevermind
Old 07-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reyals Bemus
That's like slightly past 11.
A 12 is anything past bp

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:11 AM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
A 12 is anything past bp
unless clocks are different where u are from i was under the impression that a 12 oclock wheelie is also know as when the bike is straight up and down. hence 12 OCLOCK
Old 07-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaHammer
unless clocks are different where u are from i was under the impression that a 12 oclock wheelie is also know as when the bike is straight up and down. hence 12 OCLOCK
Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
a 12 o'clock refers to a particular wheelie, not the degrees/minutes/seconds of the geometry of motorcycling. If we go that far, most only do 9:25 wheelies. Let's not lose focus. A highchair scrape is a highchair scrape. If you said you were riding highchair 12's, I wouldn't interpret your bike to be on the bar, scraping across the parking lot for a quarter mile. Before most of you knew what a handbrake was, a gentleman named Wink 1100 broke it down classroom style. Ask an elder to borrow the video and dust off your VCR. I recommend a lesson in history for everyone who hasn't seen it. It will shed light on why and how you're doing what you're doing today.
The 12 was named years ago when it was compared to your basic power wheelie because brakes were only used for endo's. This was long before scrape bars existed and sawing 6 inches off tailsections. It was named a 12 because compared to everything else, it was vertical..... and not to mention only the best of the best could do it.
Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:19 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

heres 12 but my bike scapes at 1 oclock
Name:  Picture1064.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  38.1 KB
Old 07-29-2007, 01:24 AM

i just have one question. why do they call em 12 oclock bars?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Registered Spammer

because people who call a scrape a 12 started calling scrape bars 12 oclock bars

Old 07-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

because when your bike in on the bar your front tire is pointing straight up... like 12 oclock. . . i dunno who picked that name or started that whole thing
Old 07-29-2007, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
because when your bike in on the bar your front tire is pointing straight up... like 12 oclock. . . i dunno who picked that name or started that whole thing
i was being sarcastic, i know why they call em 12 bars. i was trying to prove my point to old duffer
Old 07-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Registered Spammer

i was being sarcastic, i know why they call em 12 bars. i was trying to prove my point to old duffer
you're doing a good job of being wrong

Old 07-29-2007, 02:18 AM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

so is the bike flat on the ground at 9 or 6 ? I would think 9 ? 6 would be on the nose?
Old 07-29-2007, 06:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i know i was trying to be too....

Quick Reply: alomost