Worst pain you ever felt?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:19 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Worst pain you ever felt?

Originally Posted by samurai87
i didnt visit the site but its not that hard to imagine what I would see
LOL do it when u get home. ur stomach may hurt at first but it'll turn funny once u get used to it.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:27 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

haha this ****'s getting good.....keep going keep going
Old 08-02-2007, 12:29 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
when i was like 16, this bitch was lickin on my ***** and she stopped to look at them and just slapped them for no damn reason. i grabbed her by the damn hair and pushed her *** away, head first... ****** bitch. true story.

Damn bro, how come you never tell these stories while we ridin?

*you gonna be at the lot today round 5pm? text me
Old 08-02-2007, 12:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sik joe
Damn bro, how come you never tell these stories while we ridin?

*you gonna be at the lot today round 5pm? text me
u gotta trade stories, my lad.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:59 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
u gotta trade stories, my lad.

i dont have a whole lotta bad head stories guess i been somewhat lucky

had one bad one....i jus pulled her off and she said what??? i said no more your hurting my dick and this is supposed to feel good
Old 08-02-2007, 01:17 PM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a rediculous one stemming from that. I had a girl give me a booty call, so of course I went over and we started going to and I told her to blow me. She said she wasn't into that. I said she should anyway. She said no. I left.......haha
Old 08-02-2007, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Raider9170
I have a rediculous one stemming from that. I had a girl give me a booty call, so of course I went over and we started going to and I told her to blow me. She said she wasn't into that. I said she should anyway. She said no. I left.......haha

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH learn to be into that bitches!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:30 PM

Yea. If I was desperate to get some I might have just said okay but no. I have principles. She called me, therefore she needs to be down to roll. To this day she'll barely look me in the eye.

My other good story is I had a girl going down on me and she started to bite (not the good kind). I actually slapped her on the end of the nose and said "NO! BAD!" like I was scolding a dog, . It was great, she just had this terribly confused look on her face.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Yea. If I was desperate to get some I might have just said okay but no. I have principles. She called me, therefore she needs to be down to roll. To this day she'll barely look me in the eye.

My other good story is I had a girl going down on me and she started to bite (not the good kind). I actually slapped her on the end of the nose and said "NO! BAD!" like I was scolding a dog, . It was great, she just had this terribly confused look on her face.

hahaha i'll never forget being at my buddies house drinkin with these two girls...i was chillin with the one and him with the other...mind you this is in his house!!! ok so fast forward me and this girl start doing our thing and my buddy starts makin his move....she denies....he tries again, she denies...he tries again and she denies....so he says he i'll be right back and gets up.....well whatever a good chunk of time passes and this ****** girl is jus sittin on his couch while were going to town lol i get a text message from this ******...."hey meet me at joe's bar when your done"

****** jus got up and left lol went to the bar hahaha :YEAH
Old 08-02-2007, 01:43 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
I was gonna be a dick, but it's your wife, and you'd prolly get all pissy if i called her a military *****......

yea but as i said below, she joined the marine for family reasons, so she doesnt view the service like everyone else, and acts waaay differant than everyone else.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:46 PM

That is hilarious. You should tell him to never leave a man behind. At that point did you tell the other girl she might as well join in with you guys because he wasn't coming back??
Old 08-02-2007, 01:49 PM

That is hilarious. You should tell him to never leave a man behind. At that point did you tell the other girl she might as well join in with you guys because he wasn't coming back??

hhahaha hell no...I finished, she finished then i said ya you guys should leave i gotta go meet mike at joe's hahaha :YEAH

the look on that girls face I will never forget!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:03 PM

Damn, that is the kind of **** that'll give a girl a complex. She's probably an emo cutter now.. HA
Old 08-02-2007, 02:06 PM

Damn, that is the kind of **** that'll give a girl a complex. She's probably an emo cutter now.. HA

ehh idk but i garentee you that she will deff put out from that day on out!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:29 PM

I guarantee it........ I can't believe she didn't follow you since you said where you were going. Would've been priceless if she did follow and your boy was at the bar trying to bring another home.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:38 PM

I guarantee it........ I can't believe she didn't follow you since you said where you were going. Would've been priceless if she did follow and your boy was at the bar trying to bring another home.
he was and he did lol but i went home and slept i already got some for the nite i was good to go...>! :YEAH
Old 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM

It is a beautiful thing.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:47 PM

ya funny how all that **** works lol
Old 08-02-2007, 02:56 PM

LMAO!!! good stories. bitches better learn to give head. the worst thing is when they ask u to go down and they dont return the favor, or worse yet they avoid kissing u. i'll straight ask a chic, "Is something wrong with u down there?" and go brush my teeth. **** that, if they say they never go down, i walk out.

samurai, u should have brought ur chic and left that chic all by herself. **** her if she doesnt want to have some fun. ****** lame *** prude.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:58 PM

oooo, i got another one. fellas, NEVER TELL A WOMAN THE TRUTH IF SHE'S BAD IN BED!!! i remember an ex told me to be completely honest and that she could handle it. i told her it was okay but i've had better. she never let me live that one down. i wonder if thats one of the reason why she eventually broke up with me, LOL

Quick Reply: Worst pain you ever felt?