Worst pain you ever felt?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 05:00 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: Worst pain you ever felt?

Originally Posted by skillz954
11B - Light Infantry.......no bitches, no vehicles........walk in, walk out......I was a 60 gunner........HOORAH

No **** son? im 0331, machin gunner. Walk in, walk around, walk out. I carried the 240g (our version of the m60). Then i picked up LCpl and became teamleader. Then i got the 16a4 w/ 203. Got the m4a6 in afgan for a bit... that was the ****
Old 07-31-2007, 05:02 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

when i was like 16, this bitch was lickin on my ***** and she stopped to look at them and just slapped them for no damn reason. i grabbed her by the damn hair and pushed her *** away, head first... ****** bitch. true story.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
when i was like 16, this bitch was lickin on my ***** and she stopped to look at them and just slapped them for no damn reason. i grabbed her by the damn hair and pushed her *** away, head first... ****** bitch. true story.

holy freakin god.... i started reading this thinking you were gonna comment on the military rant we went into, so i took a sip of my drink.... shortly after to spit it all over this cpu....
Old 07-31-2007, 05:17 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
in bootcamp, while we were in the gas chamber, my drill insturctor threw my mask and hit me in the stomach.... that caused me to double over and knocked the wind out of me...

imagine inhaling a million little sharp crystals, and having it all over your eyes, skin, nose etc... that **** sucked, that much will make your lungs contract.
u should've sent those cammies to the cleaners. imagine when they steam clean that ****
Old 07-31-2007, 05:22 PM

u should've sent those cammies to the cleaners. imagine when they steam clean that ****

bleach will turn CS into a passive nirve agent. Puttin them in the dryer can dust out a whole building... lol.

The tablet they come in looks like a geltab pull, and when you pull the two peices togeather the powder comes out... imagine how bad someone would get fucked it they swallowed the "pill" The stomach acids will turn it into some gnarly nirve agent
Old 07-31-2007, 05:26 PM

skillz, i cant believe u are against women in the military. u know damn well they can do more than cook; don't forget, they are also the ***** bearers.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:28 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Remind me not to open any christmas cards from the goblin family "cough cough puke"
Old 07-31-2007, 05:30 PM

bleach will turn CS into a passive nirve agent. Puttin them in the dryer can dust out a whole building... lol.

The tablet they come in looks like a geltab pull, and when you pull the two peices togeather the powder comes out... imagine how bad someone would get fucked it they swallowed the "pill" The stomach acids will turn it into some gnarly nirve agent
i can't stop picturing a bunch of lil chinese muhfuckas puttin that **** on those pressing tables and just running for it once they get the feel of that **** in their eyes. "OH OH OOOOOH!!! MY EYE!!!! MY EYYYYYEEE!!! CHANG CHING CHONG CHONG CHOOOOOONG!!!!" LOL
Old 07-31-2007, 05:42 PM

i can't stop picturing a bunch of lil chinese muhfuckas puttin that **** on those pressing tables and just running for it once they get the feel of that **** in their eyes. "OH OH OOOOOH!!! MY EYE!!!! MY EYYYYYEEE!!! CHANG CHING CHONG CHONG CHOOOOOONG!!!!" LOL
LMAO! One time some of my guys thought itd be funny to **** with the stuff in my room, and put crisco on my floor.

SO... i got some CS capsuls, and i emptied them out in the butt can and put some paper scrapes in there. So, they come out, smoke, and throw their butts in the can which in turn light the paper, which melts and vaporizes the cs.... they stand there, start "smuckin" their lips togeather like they taste something funny then "GAS GAS GAS" and they all scatter..

classic.

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Remind me not to open any christmas cards from the goblin family "cough cough puke"
the funny part about that is, people call my wifey miss goblin
Old 07-31-2007, 06:59 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

HAHAHAHAH you're a lil girl......I was at benning in 95 for basic......we had our masks pulled, slammed in the stomach, and then dropped for PT while still in the chamber.......to be honest that was the only time it kind of hurt......after that it was nothing......

I'm not sure if anyone said it, but the worst pain I have felt was that ******* cathedar, twice.........what a horrible experience!!

And withdrawals from pain meds sucks too......someone mentioned that......
OMG I took myself off the stupid duragesic patch after my second neck surgery. ****. That was horrible.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
OMG I took myself off the stupid duragesic patch after my second neck surgery. ****. That was horrible.

See i react weird to alot of medicines, thus a reason why i never did drugs... Last time i broke my leg i wouldnt let them give me morphine cause it ***** me up for rest of and the following day...

but halfway through i let em...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

skillz, i cant believe u are against women in the military. u know damn well they can do more than cook; don't forget, they are also the ***** bearers.
Only problem Bro was i was a grunt so there were no chicks around anyway.....I would never date/sleep with any chick in the military.......they are the reason for penecillin!!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:55 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

the funny part about that is, people call my wifey miss goblin

I was gonna be a dick, but it's your wife, and you'd prolly get all pissy if i called her a military *****......
Old 08-01-2007, 11:16 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dizzie56
But, the worst ****** pain i ever felt in my life was when i was nine years old. After the kidney stones and before the kidney surgery i had to have a test where they shot this radioactive dye in me and i laid on a table for bout 2 hrs. The shot didnt hurt a bit but it was the fact that they had to put a catheter in me...thats what hurt. If you dont know what it is, its basically a needle that they put up ur dick. Bitch didnt put it in right and accidently jabbed the inside of my dick wit it. I literally had to have 4 ****** nurses hold me down cause i jumped off the table. Ive been kicked in the *****, kicked to where it just hits the tip, but gettin jabbed on the inside of ur dick just ****** hurts a bit to much for me to really describe.

My first thought when I read into this thread...

I had a bladder infection so I had to have a catheter, by far the WORST pain I've felt to date is when they put it in and uncomfortable as hell for the 2 days it was there! Some things just aren't meant to be reamed like that
Old 08-01-2007, 11:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I am in total agreement that nothing bigger than pee should ever come out of the peehole and nothing should EVER go in the peehole.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

wow... reading some of these makes me a weak .. abdominal surgery is serious, but damn, loosing my finger tips sounds pretty serious too ...
Old 08-01-2007, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
My first thought when I read into this thread...

I had a bladder infection so I had to have a catheter, by far the WORST pain I've felt to date is when they put it in and uncomfortable as hell for the 2 days it was there! Some things just aren't meant to be reamed like that
+1......it's horrible......I've had two and both times there was an hour long arguement with the docs/nurses beforehand about how that was not gonna happen......I lost......both times.....
Old 08-01-2007, 12:03 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Losing you fingertips doesnt hurt that bad, i my glove fell off playin hockey after a check and as buddy went to skate away he took his first step on my middle finger, cut it straight off. Thing was dangling by a few threads of skin and you should have seen it bleed wow. Litterally like a stream and you could see me heart rate. I think the shock of it all just made it not hurt that bad cuz i was bleeding like a champ.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:35 PM

...chick in the military.......they are the reason for penecillin!!
+100000000000000000000

i'll admit though, if the i lived in opposite world where women dominated the military, i'd do so much whoring around, i'd be the reason for penecillin too.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:53 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Losing you fingertips doesnt hurt that bad, i my glove fell off playin hockey after a check and as buddy went to skate away he took his first step on my middle finger, cut it straight off. Thing was dangling by a few threads of skin and you should have seen it bleed wow. Litterally like a stream and you could see me heart rate. I think the shock of it all just made it not hurt that bad cuz i was bleeding like a champ.

i was always afraid something like that would happen to me when i played as a forward, those gloves come off easy! but i play goalie now

Last edited by banjaxed; 08-01-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Worst pain you ever felt?