Worst pain you ever felt?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 12:03 PM

Alien R1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst pain you ever felt?

Busted my *** on my boyz r6 second gear whoolie, hospital 4 ten days compartment syndrome surgury in my leg ,dislocated and fractured shoulder and road rash deluxe supersized.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:08 PM

Alien R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woow mikedronet I feel 4 u kid that **** looks sick,I also blew an m80 in my hand when i was 13 ,it was a quiet fuse that didnt spark My hand looked kind of simular without any skin on it and my thumb was hangin off that def tops my accident ^^up top.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:58 PM

Sox4evA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Ruptured disc in my back.

Kicken Opiates.

+1

Overshot ski jump landing, basically came down on flat ground from ~30'. Compression fracture L2, ruptured L1/L2 disc. Still have pain.

Even worse than the original pain was the withdrawal pain after going through about 60 percocets and 120 vicodins
Old 07-31-2007, 01:32 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mobalized
i dont really remember all that well, i dont think was the worst but im gonna say it way anyways.....
getting sprayed in the face with mace like 4 times in a row

Depends what kind of mace... civilian mace isnt ****....

in bootcamp, while we were in the gas chamber, my drill insturctor threw my mask and hit me in the stomach.... that caused me to double over and knocked the wind out of me...

imagine inhaling a million little sharp crystals, and having it all over your eyes, skin, nose etc... that **** sucked, that much will make your lungs contract.

But a couple days ago i had to get OC certified again.... OC spray is what Military Police use. If you get a blast directly to the eye, you can go blind. So in training they make a line across your forhead.... that **** SUCKS
Old 07-31-2007, 01:34 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

ya i watched the video from my sister when she went through boot camp and they ripped the masks off she almost threw up!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
ya i watched the video from my sister when she went through boot camp and they ripped the masks off she almost threw up!!!!

Yea the chambers are generally CS. (if its a nirve or blister agent they cant mess with you in training because it can and will kill you)

CS is a poweder, but when you heat it , it melts, kind of vaporizes, and in the air it startes to crystalize and harden....

And since they are tiny ******* jagged crystals, when it touches your skin, it imbeds itself (same with eyes, nose etc...) and the more you rub it, the farther you dig it in. On the skin it feels like a horrible sunburn, in your eyes its tabasco on crack, nose and mouth and lungs... its like your body is freaking out without your control...

the worst part about OC spray is, water activates it. So after i got sprayed and was fine, i went home and took a shower with my wife. Water hits my hair and BOOM im on fire, i ended up slipping falling over and taking out my wife and the shower curtain.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:56 PM

http://proxygenie.com/index.php/1000...2b0da1bb721541

thats the army... when i went through we didnt get the full suits, and they werent nice when we came out... as soon as we came out we were running and pushing...

http://proxygenie.com/index.php/1000...0bee5208121541
Old 07-31-2007, 02:08 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

holy **** man i didnt kno all that all i saw in the video was all the guys in the chamber and the drill instructors filled it with some gas and were like masks off and kinda pushed everyone around and everyone was going nutz and then when they came outa the chamber everyone wsa like throwing up n **** itw as crazy!! she said it was horrible but didnt fully explain the intensity that **** has

crayz thing was 1 of the drill sargents (sp) wasnt even wearing a mask or anything jus a t shirt and those shorts and he acted like nothin bothered him didnt mind it at all, stayed in the chamber the whole time and was the last one out jus breathing n shhit like it was regular oxygen
Old 07-31-2007, 02:48 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

I stall a merk step and it slammed down and shot me forward to the tank. My ***** hit the tank so hard that my left nut was 3x the normal size and bright purple. I had pics but lost them.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:11 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by numberTWO
I stall a merk step and it slammed down and shot me forward to the tank. My ***** hit the tank so hard that my left nut was 3x the normal size and bright purple. I had pics but lost them.
thank you for NOT sharing
Old 07-31-2007, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
holy **** man i didnt kno all that all i saw in the video was all the guys in the chamber and the drill instructors filled it with some gas and were like masks off and kinda pushed everyone around and everyone was going nutz and then when they came outa the chamber everyone wsa like throwing up n **** itw as crazy!! she said it was horrible but didnt fully explain the intensity that **** has

crayz thing was 1 of the drill sargents (sp) wasnt even wearing a mask or anything jus a t shirt and those shorts and he acted like nothin bothered him didnt mind it at all, stayed in the chamber the whole time and was the last one out jus breathing n shhit like it was regular oxygen

theres supposidly like 1 in a couple hundred people immue to OC and CS. You can get use to CS, its more of a mental thing. When im expecting it i can take it, but if im just talking to someone and didnt know they got gased and i get a wiff... it wakes me up to say the least
Old 07-31-2007, 03:28 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
theres supposidly like 1 in a couple hundred people immue to OC and CS. You can get use to CS, its more of a mental thing. When im expecting it i can take it, but if im just talking to someone and didnt know they got gased and i get a wiff... it wakes me up to say the least
HAHAHAHAH you're a lil girl......I was at benning in 95 for basic......we had our masks pulled, slammed in the stomach, and then dropped for PT while still in the chamber.......to be honest that was the only time it kind of hurt......after that it was nothing......

I'm not sure if anyone said it, but the worst pain I have felt was that ******* cathedar, twice.........what a horrible experience!!

And withdrawals from pain meds sucks too......someone mentioned that......
Old 07-31-2007, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAH you're a lil girl......I was at benning in 95 for basic......we had our masks pulled, slammed in the stomach, and then dropped for PT while still in the chamber.......to be honest that was the only time it kind of hurt......after that it was nothing......

I'm not sure if anyone said it, but the worst pain I have felt was that ******* cathedar, twice.........what a horrible experience!!

And withdrawals from pain meds sucks too......someone mentioned that......

nah man, my wife runs the gas chambers, and shes in there for the entire time. So when i hop in the car and she has it on her, it blasts me. I got a problem with my left eye from when i had contacts, so it lights it on fire.

But now the chambers are nothing. When the chambers are done running and all the **** settles, me and some buddys go in and grapple and see who lasts the longest
Old 07-31-2007, 04:15 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
nah man, my wife runs the gas chambers, and shes in there for the entire time. So when i hop in the car and she has it on her, it blasts me. I got a problem with my left eye from when i had contacts, so it lights it on fire.

But now the chambers are nothing. When the chambers are done running and all the **** settles, me and some buddys go in and grapple and see who lasts the longest
ft benning GA, Sand hill.......no chicks.....always has been, always will be.......things are a lil different there!! Chicks in the military....call me an ******* but that will never sit right with me.......
Old 07-31-2007, 04:17 PM

ft benning GA, Sand hill.......no chicks.....always has been, always will be.......things are a lil different there!! Chicks in the military....call me an ******* but that will never sit right with me.......
actually I take that back.......they make great cooks.......
Old 07-31-2007, 04:41 PM

2 victor units. No chicks. 3 combat deployments to 2 countries, one injury drops you to a POG unit where chick run rampant and disciplin lacks.

I was at an army base about 2 months ago.. all males were fat. all females were fattER

I dont really want to get into the whole army vs marines thing because i have some hard feelings over it.

Army says a city is clean for us to move through.... but the army never entered the city. They bipassed it because their Col was SCARED. We roll up, stay out of the buildings because they were suppose to be holding positions.

No

they left

BOOM tat tat tat "oh ****"

And the **** hit the fan... then came out of the fam and hit another few fans
Old 07-31-2007, 04:46 PM

I love it.......yeah the army is all fat and the col was scared.......you jarheads never stop and ask yourself if what you're told makes any sense......that's why you're jarheads!!

I could care less Army vs Marines......women in the military = lack of discipline......and most of them are ******......
Old 07-31-2007, 04:47 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

i had my appendix burst...............
Old 07-31-2007, 04:52 PM

I love it.......yeah the army is all fat and the col was scared.......you jarheads never stop and ask yourself if what you're told makes any sense......that's why you're jarheads!!

I could care less Army vs Marines......women in the military = lack of discipline......and most of them are ******......

Yea man dont get me wrong, we got fatasses in the marines, and we take care of them. But the whole col thing was on the report. The inital flaking of falluja is where that **** went down. And we are jarheads, but we are effective in what we do. (at least the grunts are)

As far as women in the military, I knew her before either one of us joined, and it was kind of random that we met again. She joined for certain family reasons im not gonna get into. But for the most part, a vast majority of chicks in the military ARE ******, and think that the uniform makes them look cute. But every once in a while youll meet a chick thats ****** locked on and does what shes trained to do without the drama bullshit

What was your MOS? I dont know if thats what they call it in the army. And i dont care to much about the brach rivalrys because everyone has their strong points, and we all fight the fight. (sans chair force)

I mean, Army= Tanks and Apaches
Navy= Ships and Plains
Coast Guard= Boats.... glorified boarder patrol
Air Force= Planes and Intel gathering
Marines= Best damn Ground Pouners, and a decent helo and
fighter jet capabilities.

but sorry for off topicness.... to make it back on topic, I got bored and emptied out a flashband on the ground... then got the bright idea to light it.... it falayed(sp) the skin off my thumb...
Old 07-31-2007, 04:55 PM

11B - Light Infantry.......no bitches, no vehicles........walk in, walk out......I was a 60 gunner........HOORAH

Quick Reply: Worst pain you ever felt?