Worst pain you ever felt?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 10:40 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst pain you ever felt?

I was 8 years old when i had my appendix removed. A year to the day later i was in the hospital for kidney stones. Ended up passin 22 of them when i was only nine years old. Couple months later i had to have double kidney surgery. The tubes that went from my kidneys to my bladder were overgrown at birth i guess and they had to cut em up, was under for 7 hours. Woke up in the hospital wit tubes comin out my side (yes, i pissed in a bag lol). Was in there for a week, couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, couldnt **** lol. Ended up layin on my parents couch for the next month and a half of fifth grade tryin to teach myself since i had to catch up on all the work so i wouldnt be kept behind. A couple years later i had pluresy (sp?). Its where u have an infection in your lungs and they slowly swell up basically suffocating you with each breathe...that **** hurt a bit for like a week while the antibiotics was kickin in. I also have chronic bronchitis (sp?) and get pnemonia (sp?) bout once a year.

But, the worst ****** pain i ever felt in my life was when i was nine years old. After the kidney stones and before the kidney surgery i had to have a test where they shot this radioactive dye in me and i laid on a table for bout 2 hrs. The shot didnt hurt a bit but it was the fact that they had to put a catheter in me...thats what hurt. If you dont know what it is, its basically a needle that they put up ur dick. Bitch didnt put it in right and accidently jabbed the inside of my dick wit it. I literally had to have 4 ****** nurses hold me down cause i jumped off the table. Ive been kicked in the *****, kicked to where it just hits the tip, but gettin jabbed on the inside of ur dick just ****** hurts a bit to much for me to really describe.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:34 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Reading the first post in this thread and every other thread up and coming creates gives me the worst pain.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:37 AM

(Turbo) is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
Reading the first post in this thread and every other thread up and coming creates gives me the worst pain.
Id say the guy in your display pic is about to esperience the worst pain.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:40 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by (Turbo)
Id say the guy in your display pic is about to esperience the worst pain.
+10000, dude ends up goin thru the damn window of the car
Old 07-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Year and a half ago i was being a dumbass and doing rev limiter burnouts for like 15 minutes not thinking about how hot the **** was getting, i was wearing shorts and didnt know that my drain tube for the over flow was pinched, anyway it got so hot that the overflow cap exploded off and all the coolant that was ******* boiling went up my shorts and covered the back of my left leg. I tried to run it off and stuck my hand on my leg and the skin was just melted of my leg. My skin was just falling off!! After about ten minutes the pain was unbearable, seriously. Worst thing i ever went thru, my melted skin healed with my hair stuck in it, so when it finally peeled off after a month, all my hair ripped out too, I missed a month of work, it was horrible!! never wear shorts when riding!! haha

JOEJOE
Old 07-28-2007, 10:50 PM

Up_And_Coming is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jokertlr

Well hey I have an idea, when you see the thread name, and you see Up_And_Coming under it, then dont ****** open it.

Problem solved.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:35 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

Racing motocross I was coming down a hill doing about 50 and a guy cut out me off taking out my front tire I went tumbling and went to stand up and go pick up my bike and my left knee colapsed out from under me then crawled off the track...Ended up tearing my ACL and cut and lost 75% of my caritilage... worst pain was first when they said i couldnt ride for 6 months then night after surgery I woke up in the hospital bed and ALL my meds ran out cuz they forgot to refill it...my entire body toes to hair was in an undescribable pain... F-Knee Surgery
Old 07-29-2007, 12:06 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
two words...

torn *******

-kane
BWHAHAHAHAAHA

Originally Posted by Up_And_Coming
Mine is definatly when I was with my friend on his bike.

you were riding mandum.... ghey

BUT worst pain..... hmm... broken femur, or hitting the ground flat with downward momentum of 45mph (broken back outta that)
Old 07-29-2007, 12:50 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

knocking out half of a tooth in a tankslapper. That felt like being electrocuted by the bones in my face. (db helmet, not strapped down tight, it was like being punched out by the inside of my helmet.)

I'm going in for my third surgery on my c-spine for ruptured discs and compressed nerves, and that tooth was the worst. It attempted to murder the inside of my face.

*Do not get the fusion surgery if you can avoid it. The titanium, at least in my neck, makes it easier to smash the discs below it, Hopkins is coming out with a disc replacement this fall.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:00 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Up_And_Coming
Well hey I have an idea, when you see the thread name, and you see Up_And_Coming under it, then dont ****** open it.

Problem solved.
No
Old 07-29-2007, 02:09 AM

CodeRunner is an unknown quantity at this point

I was working on a bike once and it was on the stand and the wheel was turning and i had a rag in my hand and the chain and sprocket yanked and my thumb when throught the rear sprocket and i had to have the end of my thumb sewed back on
Old 07-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

when my appendix burst....that was the worst pain in my life.

the kidney stones that came a few weeks after make a easy second...
Old 07-29-2007, 02:46 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Ow. You guys have been through some truly awful ****.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:20 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
when my appendix burst....that was the worst pain in my life.

+1 that **** sucks
Old 07-29-2007, 05:38 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

So you admit to experimenting with mandem huh? GAAY!!
Old 07-29-2007, 05:41 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

kidney stones, ive had 5 so far the last one hurt the worst 4.1mm out of my pee hole.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-29-2007, 05:45 AM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was 16 I broke both of my wrists. I was going down a steep hill and trying to bunnyhop a curb and my front tire made it but my rear didn't so I went straight over the handlebars and slid for 30ft folding both my wrists underneath my body and breaking them both. I then had to ride the bike home steering with my forearms. I got home and went to the hospital with my mom and the doctor had to reset the bones - basically breaking them again - in both my wrists. I screamed so loud that my mom said people in the waiting room jumped out of their seats. Hurt like nothing I've ever experienced before. I don't think I'd ever want kidney stones either. Everyone I've ever talked to about them says the pain is unbearable.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:18 AM

Up_And_Coming is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
So you admit to experimenting with mandem huh? GAAY!!

I dont even know what the **** that is, if its a biker term, then I wouldnt know because I said before that im new to this scene so yeah. And if its just slang I still wouldnt know, cause I dont have too much of a social life anymore (not crying or being emo, just stating why I wouldnt know the slang)

And the reason I was with him is because it wasnt actually his bike. We were co workers and friends, and it was another co workers/friends bike, which I couldnt drive to get the cigs cause there was hella cops out, and white guy out at 3 AM in pakistan= stop for sure. So the guy didnt trust the other guy with his bike, so he made me go with him. And ****** decides to attempt a wheelie in front of the cops, and as you know, flipped it.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:14 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

WTF were you doing riding mandem in pakistan at 3am or anytime for that matter
Old 07-29-2007, 07:19 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
WTF were you doing riding mandem in pakistan at 3am or anytime for that matter

bwahaha really WTF man?!

Quick Reply: Worst pain you ever felt?