ever sued anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 07:24 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: ever sued anyone?

Originally Posted by Kaneone
here lemme help you out before you even bother to type..

insert darius joke here:

a) "kane cant ride"

b) "kane wears pink and is gay"

better go ask ur friend to think of some new ones cause ur jokes are as old as ur viper.. didnt they have like 3 bodystyles since then? what is that the SRAD of the dodge world?!

-kane
I used those ones 2 years ago, I've had much better jokes for you lately. And when someone really can't ride, and they wear pink material isn't hard to come by And you try to bust on my viper, wow now that's running out of material, why dont you bust on my 240z, that ***** hella older.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:46 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

if it costs me 3k to get my 2k.. ill do it.. :P
You are going about this all wrong .

Why don't you forget about the courts and just send me the extra $1000 . It will save you time and the aggrevation

And besides , if you ever get the money from the deadbeat , he'll probably say he is homeless , jobless , and going thru a divorce or some dumb excuse pay you $10 a month .

Go with my plan . I got paypal too
Old 07-28-2007, 08:24 PM

deathdodger is an unknown quantity at this point

Small claims court is easy with a signed contract, pretty much, they just say, pay the man. I am involed in a personal injury suite. Some *** hit me with his car while I was on my bike cause I was nailing his girlfriend. I called the motorcycle attonery they have in 2 wheel tuner, and now I am just waiting on my check.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:00 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

if that was the case youd have a class action suit against you and your fake *** ganta videos long ago...

only thing ur killing in the stunt world lately is $5 bin at walmart son...

ur all but W A S H E D up and gone... before it even started...

i remember when i used to have a competitior named darius that murdered it.. now all i got is a retired teacher and a 16 year old.. where u been fruit loop?
does alpinestars know they sponsor a piece of petrified stunt history?

-kane
hahaha looks like u bought a box of whitty comebacks while u where there too

Originally Posted by Darius
but I guarantee I could lift you up and hang you by your feet smashing your pink little mohawk into the dirt.

yo im right infront of home depot....need me to snag u up a step stool while im here?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Damn I make a little joke and you get all butt hurt over it The truth must really hurt huh Kane! Ya I'm soo washed up hahaha, aren't you the one who can't place better than a 8th at your last 3 comps so now you don't even show up to them? Are you hurt that Colton comes to stay with me and not you wa wa wa? You should see his Kane routine, got you all the way down to the 2 foot 90 deg stoppies I'm petrified and old Kane but I guarantee I could lift you up and hang you by your feet smashing your pink little mohawk into the dirt.
havent had a mohawk in awhile ******, and i placed 4th at stuntfest with a -10 for dropping the bike!
and what you talkin about not showing up to comps.. how many comps you done this year ghostrider? ive attended 4 and placed top 10 at all of em...
and your really kinda weirding me out with the "comes to stay at my house and not yours" comment.. like seriously bro.. i know u have a sick personality traight flaw that doesnt allow you to make friends well.. but being so defensive and possesive over em is a little excessive.. you might wanna slow your roll and take up some prozac pauly...

ive said it before and ill say it again, sell the viper and buy yourself a personality or a sense of humor!
your gettin way to bitter in your old age grandpa!

Last edited by Kaneone; 07-28-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

why dont you bust on my 240z, that ***** hella older.
cause i like Zs..

-kane
Old 07-28-2007, 09:52 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

AHHAHAHHAH.keep going. this is better then a movie.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sanjaya_ponyhawk-1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	197491  

Last edited by FRANK-THE-TANK; 07-28-2007 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:37 PM

702SportBikes is a decent person

haha if you dont want the help then dont take it
besides Im pretty smart for my age....well for some of the things I do anyways...

if that was the case youd have a class action suit against you and your fake *** ganta videos long ago...

only thing ur killing in the stunt world lately is $5 bin at walmart son...

ur all but W A S H E D up and gone... before it even started...

i remember when i used to have a competitior named darius that murdered it.. now all i got is a retired teacher and a 16 year old.. where u been fruit loop?
does alpinestars know they sponsor a piece of petrified stunt history?

-kane
Old 07-28-2007, 11:23 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going through the process myself. Girl peaced on a lease. Lost about 10 grand in getting this apartment set up bills and **** then she just left. Still have till november but cause i'm still here and she left I have to pay for this month cut the lease short costing me 1500$ just for the last two months. I'll see her in court sooner or later if she doesn't pay up.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:19 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn I make a little joke and you get all butt hurt over it The truth must really hurt huh Kane! Ya I'm soo washed up hahaha, aren't you the one who can't place better than a 8th at your last 3 comps so now you don't even show up to them? Are you hurt that Colton comes to stay with me and not you wa wa wa? You should see his Kane routine, got you all the way down to the 2 foot 90 deg stoppies I'm petrified and old Kane but I guarantee I could lift you up and hang you by your feet smashing your pink little mohawk into the dirt.
how could u smash kane into the dirt are'nt u like 5'2 lol. i give u props your an og in the **** and were the first to do alot of the **** we do today, but your head is massive dude always callin out Kane on threads he posts, looking for advise or opinions, its not like his thread was titled darius is short darius is a dick darius is getting old. drop it already its old

Last edited by Scott-; 07-29-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:04 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Scott-
how could u smash kane into the dirt are'nt u like 5'2 lol. i give u props your an og in the **** and were the first to do alot of the **** we do today, but your head is massive dude always callin out Kane on threads he posts, looking for advise or opinions, its not like his thread was titled darius is short darius is a dick darius is getting old. drop it already its old
I was a ******* joke get get off the drama train already, he way over reacted
Old 07-29-2007, 01:12 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

I was a ******* joke get get off the drama train already, he way over reacted
oh my bad it just seems thats all u come with latley
Old 07-29-2007, 01:28 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

ummm.....humble pie is good with coffee!!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:49 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

yo kane the only prob with civil court is that the court can't make them pay up...all they do is hand a paper over saying the have to pay.....the process of getting them to pay is long and ardious.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:17 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Scott-
oh my bad it just seems thats all u come with latley
Ya Jokes, or am I supposed to take this place seriously?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Not with ala ala colbert in your avatar!
Old 07-29-2007, 04:17 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Not with ala ala colbert in your avatar!
He's gone, sick of looking at it anyways, plus he's agreed to pay up, supposedly.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

He's gone, sick of looking at it anyways, plus he's agreed to pay up, supposedly.
Glad it got worked out.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Ya Jokes, or am I supposed to take this place seriously?
The internet is serial business.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have seen coltons kane run and it is funny as hell

Quick Reply: ever sued anyone?