custom wheels blow

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 05:56 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough
Re: custom wheels blow

Originally Posted by thehate.
im sorry man but your going to get alot of **** over this post!! it's "STUNTlife" not 600rr.net!
Forgot where i was, thought SOME folks RODE on here

No paint chips, but I'm gonna go huff some gas and I'll be on the same page and believe like the rest. I got my bike and was riding bp wheelies out the box, what a great rider I am :LO

**** hahahahahaha
Old 07-28-2007, 06:10 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Catman
I got my bike and was riding bp wheelies out the box, what a great rider I am

I dont talk **** so im not going to start but you did it again with that one!

psst........look at you avitar!.......
here toss this one up before they catch on!!!!
Old 07-28-2007, 06:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Forgot where i was, thought SOME folks RODE on here

No paint chips, but I'm gonna go huff some gas and I'll be on the same page and believe like the rest. I got my bike and was riding bp wheelies out the box, what a great rider I am :LO

**** hahahahahaha
We do ride.. just in a different fashion than you do.

Take that close-minded bullshit to the dumpster, alongside your power wheelies.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
We do ride.. just in a different fashion than you do.

Take that close-minded bullshit to the dumpster, alongside your power wheelies.

I'm not hating on stunna's,You got me all wrong,I love this ****, I'm learning myself, I've also lost more than a dozen friends over the last 2 decades, and just think someone should learn thier machine and how to ride first before they give all these kids bad advice and end up in the fallen rider forum, where everyone posts up QUICK to give condolinces. Stunting is just another avenue to persue with these bikes. I like the avator cuz i just finished building that bike. I'll change it to a bp pic. I don't have to power wheelie

See ya's in the next RIP thread

Last edited by Catman; 07-28-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:23 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

See You ************* Are So Quick To Nail Someone And Make Them Look Dumb.. No Mater What They Do. You Guys Take This "STUNT" **** To ******* Seriously. There Are So Manythings That Are Considered Dangerous Stunts. That Doing A 10 Mile An Hour Wheelie Aint One Of Them. So Lighten Up This Is Fun. Were're Not Racing. I Get A Lot Of Anger Like Im In The Pits Getting Ready For A "B Main" . The Reason I Stoped Racing Dirt Bikes. All The ******* Additude. Yeah I Was Quick To Hate On Kane.. Ya Never Hated Someone In A Sport That You Liked As A Kid? Yes This Is A Sport. And Yeah Kane Ya Got Some Hot *** Groupies.. Show Me A House Full Of Girls With No Guys Before You Where Anything In This Sport. And Yall Gotta Stop Hatin On The Fiddys.. They Dont ****** Wheelie Themselves . It Dont Come Strait From Honda With A ******* Wheelie Button Where All Ya Gotta Do Is Twist The Throttle As Hard As Ya Can And Your Doin A Hichchair Circle. Rollin70 Foot Endos... Yeah It Glides So Effortlessly On That 10 InchRim Attatched To 2 ******* Pogo Sticks. It Took Absolutly No Practice Or Determination To Stunt A Fiddy. But Whatever Its Fun As ****.. Ya Dont Ride A Fiddy With Out A Smile On Your Face. Mabe Thats Why Fiddylife.com Is Such A Nicer Place To Be .. Everyones Happy And Willing To Help. Not Cuttin Eachothers Throats For Fun. There Out Having Fun Not Being Jackasses.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:42 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
See You ************* Are So Quick To Nail Someone And Make Them Look Dumb.. No Mater What They Do. You Guys Take This "STUNT" **** To ******* Seriously. There Are So Manythings That Are Considered Dangerous Stunts. That Doing A 10 Mile An Hour Wheelie Aint One Of Them. So Lighten Up This Is Fun. Were're Not Racing. I Get A Lot Of Anger Like Im In The Pits Getting Ready For A "B Main" . The Reason I Stoped Racing Dirt Bikes. All The ******* Additude. Yeah I Was Quick To Hate On Kane.. Ya Never Hated Someone In A Sport That You Liked As A Kid? Yes This Is A Sport. And Yeah Kane Ya Got Some Hot *** Groupies.. Show Me A House Full Of Girls With No Guys Before You Where Anything In This Sport. And Yall Gotta Stop Hatin On The Fiddys.. They Dont ****** Wheelie Themselves . It Dont Come Strait From Honda With A ******* Wheelie Button Where All Ya Gotta Do Is Twist The Throttle As Hard As Ya Can And Your Doin A Hichchair Circle. Rollin70 Foot Endos... Yeah It Glides So Effortlessly On That 10 InchRim Attatched To 2 ******* Pogo Sticks. It Took Absolutly No Practice Or Determination To Stunt A Fiddy. But Whatever Its Fun As ****.. Ya Dont Ride A Fiddy With Out A Smile On Your Face. Mabe Thats Why Fiddylife.com Is Such A Nicer Place To Be .. Everyones Happy And Willing To Help. Not Cuttin Eachothers Throats For Fun. There Out Having Fun Not Being Jackasses.
Dude........you're a newbie. You have to pay your dues around here. Every newbie gets fucked with, especially when they post half retarded ****. You're just lucky Crotch isn't around as much these days. Either sack up, and stop whining, or go play on fiddylife.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:43 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

no one denied that you had a house full of females.

but the fact they were female water buffalo didnt help your cause buddy...

edit: i need to link crotch to this thread....
Old 07-28-2007, 07:44 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm not hating on stunna's,You got me all wrong,I love this ****, I'm learning myself, I've also lost more than a dozen friends over the last 2 decades, and just think someone should learn thier machine and how to ride first before they give all these kids bad advice and end up in the fallen rider forum, where everyone posts up QUICK to give condolinces. Stunting is just another avenue to persue with these bikes. I like the avator cuz i just finished building that bike. I'll change it to a bp pic. I don't have to power wheelie

See ya's in the next RIP thread
It was obviouslly a box of paint chips, no bowls for this dude. Do you even realize what thread you are posting in???
Old 07-28-2007, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams

Yeah, seriously....
Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams

Ok So There Is One Fat Chick And A Girl That Just Had A baby And Was A Little Chunky... The Skinnies Over Power That. And That Fat Chicks Dad is The Owner Of Columbus Distributing For Anheuser Bush. So Shes Cool Got Tons Of Money And Gets Sweet Merchandise. So Shes Not Totaly Worthless. And Some How She Knows Every Band That Comes Though Columbus, And Gets People Backstage. So Shes Cool In My Book. .. And If You Knew Here Probly In Yours To.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:14 PM

deathdodger is an unknown quantity at this point

This topic all started on custom wheels, never got really into that. Bent dick tim needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. I have also noticed that gay dudes usally have alot of chick friends, I think this is one of those times.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	modifideHouse.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	197489  
Old 07-28-2007, 08:19 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

Originally Posted by deathdodger
This topic all started on custom wheels, never got really into that. Bent dick tim needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. I have also noticed that gay dudes usally have alot of chick friends, I think this is one of those times.

didnt you learn from tims mistakes? 10 posts and already talking ****...

STFU bitch...
Old 07-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

And Yeah Kane Ya Got Some Hot *** Groupies.. Show Me A House Full Of Girls With No Guys Before You Where Anything In This Sport.
actually bro all BS aside.. i had way more and way hotter groupies when i was body piercing in las vegas, than i ever have being a stunter....

but sad truth is... my "groupie" content has nothing to do with what i do for a living... it has everything to do with who I am...

i put the claw up and the girlies surrrround!

-kane
Old 07-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Ok So There Is One Fat Chick And A Girl That Just Had A baby And Was A Little Chunky... The Skinnies Over Power That.

no way dude... skinny, fat, doesnt matter all those cattle you got in your house are waaaay to Chupacabra for my liking...

looks like night of the living dead in there

-kane
Old 07-28-2007, 09:32 PM

Ya May Not Like The Girls I Party With But Suprised Ya Dint Say A Thing About The Pink Couch Im Pimpin.. haha. Dick. Your A Cool Dude Kane.. I Just Think Your Overrated. And Voiced My Oppinion And Got Slammed. Lesson Learned/Owned.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:40 PM

LynchMob is a decent person

someone should go find that fat girls myspace and show her all the funny sahit thats being written abouyt her and what she us good for..lol
Old 07-28-2007, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
It was obviouslly a box of paint chips, no bowls for this dude. Do you even realize what thread you are posting in???

Thought I posted it up your *** *** ! that's where you want it right ?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

wow..... i dont even wanna get started in this thread
Old 07-28-2007, 10:45 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
wow..... i dont even wanna get started in this thread
No need to, Bent is still a retard trying to defend what he said and worst of all defend that picture full of cattle.

And now Catman is making an *** out of himself at an astonishing rate. So let this one play out for a while.

Last edited by N/A; 07-28-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:55 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously, learn how to read, write, spell and form a basic sentence. I can obviously see why the girls in that picture are so hideous, they wouldn't know any better down there considering their brother is their uncle. I don't even know what to call the slang in that thing you call a rebuttal, I think it's gangster-neck **** but I'm unsure. But in the meantime please refrain from using any sort of big word in your upcoming comments considering you misspell half the big words you use and I personally feel dumber... and I'm sure everyone else does to!

PS Just b/c you can stunt a 50 doesn't mean you amount to the dog **** on the front lawn. You are still a squid x1000!

Quick Reply: custom wheels blow