Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:05 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: custom wheels blow

Originally Posted by Schooler
can i be ur hero?

hahaha you jordan manny and e-dub are mine... i love you guys long time

hahaha

but for real this kid rim bender is talking with out even knowing the facts??

i dont understand people who hate on other riders style etc. i've seen kane ride in person and trust me the guy knows how to to ride very well actually.

what was this thread about??? oh yeah i love my stock 05 636 rims look sweet super functional dont think i need fancy aftermarket ones now that the f4i is gone and the 636 is sexy!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Nope Cant Do A Stoppie On My F4i. Dont Realy Care To Yet.. Just Wanna Get To Idle Thats All I Care About For Now.. Are You At Idle Yet? .. And For Everyone To Know I Can Type WIth These Capital Letters Faster Than Most People With Out Them.. So Calm The **** Down. And No Its Not All Caps And Being Converted. So Stop With That ****.. ****. Drink A Beer And Relax.
I did a stoppie on my first day of owning my bike. Send me a stamped, self addressed envelope and I'll send you a signed picture for your wall

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:16 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

But Then Some Of Them Suck *** And Think There Better Than Everybody And Cut The New Guys Down..

that being said, the post that started all of this was you slamming kane. Alot of people may not be kane fans here, but i dont think i have heard kane slam anyone or try to slam anyone besides darius and the other guys that rock at the sport.

AND with the rest of the **** your saying, your basically saying

"Kane you suck because this guy i saw in a video who is my hero, can do 180 stoppies, but i have never tried them on a real bike, and and and and my big brother can beat you up"

Thats some little kid **** rite therrrr
Old 07-27-2007, 11:32 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Wait..What show do you speak of?? Oh wait, You mean the game sho press your luck?? hahaha I thought you were talking about the office. lol

yeah i was talking about press your luck.....i've never seen the office....heard it was good tho....
Old 07-28-2007, 12:30 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

BENT RIM... you wouldn't be getting this much flack if you hadn't compared a 180 stoppie on a BIG BIKE to a 180 stoppie on a 50. Theeeeeeeee second you made that comparison you became a huge douchebag. And as TheHate said, you haven't been around here long enough to rip on Kane... not to mention he doesn't come on here and just slam ****** gay *** squids, one of them being you. And in this thread no one is trying to debate who is better between Kane and Darius... but evidently your 180 stoppies on a ****** 50 compares to a pro rider that is established and pulls more tang in one night than you do in a whole ****** year. Grow the **** up dude... you embarrass us!
Old 07-28-2007, 12:56 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
BENT RIM... you wouldn't be getting this much flack if you hadn't compared a 180 stoppie on a BIG BIKE to a 180 stoppie on a 50. Theeeeeeeee second you made that comparison you became a huge douchebag. And as TheHate said, you haven't been around here long enough to rip on Kane... not to mention he doesn't come on here and just slam ****** gay *** squids, one of them being you. And in this thread no one is trying to debate who is better between Kane and Darius... but evidently your 180 stoppies on a ****** 50 compares to a pro rider that is established and pulls more tang in one night than you do in a whole ****** year. Grow the **** up dude... you embarrass us!
exactly!!!
Old 07-28-2007, 12:58 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i just rode with Kane @ a show at chapperall in san bernardino he impressed the hell out of me he's one hell of a rider and a straight entertainer. bent rim wtf man think before u open your trap and kane does have 180 stoppies
Old 07-28-2007, 12:59 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

but evidently your 180 stoppies on a ****** 50 compares to a pro rider that is established and pulls more tang in one night than you do in a whole ****** year. Grow the **** up dude... you embarrass us!
My House On A Typical Early Saturday Night.. Dont Even Start Talkin About Pullin Vagina. You Dont Know Me Man. And If Ya Want More.. Look At My Myspace Pics.
Name:  House.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  35.6 KB
Old 07-28-2007, 01:00 AM

cfinch is a decent person

Yeah no **** he can put on a show! I doubt he gives a **** about who is better than who the guy kills it and travels around doing what he loves for a living how can you knock the guy? Maybe you should go spend more time on the lot then talking **** on here.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:07 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Bent Rim Tim, yes, people bust Kane's ***** about not being the most technical rider, but in all actuality, he is a good rider.

There are times when you just have to man up and admit you said something stupid/incorrect.

This is one of those times.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:07 AM

X2daC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
Where is that nut swinging smily when ya need it...
Good enough?

Old 07-28-2007, 01:19 AM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

My House On A Typical Early Saturday Night.. Dont Even Start Talkin About Pullin Vagina. You Dont Know Me Man. And If Ya Want More.. Look At My Myspace Pics.
and by the way

Old 07-28-2007, 01:20 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by X2daC
Good enough?

that is awesome!!!! You are now my hero
Old 07-28-2007, 01:24 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by DaHammer
and by the way

Thats My ******* Girl Dude.. You Got A Problem.. haha Na Everyone Knows Fat Chicks Got Hot Friends. Come One Now.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:37 AM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

take that bent *** curtain rod down and start beating the **** outta yourself with it. you have zero credibility on this site and if you drop the gangsta attitude you might salvage your future around here.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

aww man this thread is too funny i miss this ****! hahaha..

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
i dont think i have heard kane slam anyone or try to slam anyone besides darius and the other guys that rock at the sport.
that is just too funny i had to point it out!! awesome observation!!

---

And as TheHate said, you haven't been around here long enough to rip on Kane... not to mention he doesn't come on here and just slam ****** gay *** squids, one of them being you.
its ok man Thad is just pissed he lives in alaska and has to ride buells.. but damn is he good at telling EVERYONE on his mailing list he is doing shows every week.. nanoontook and his 4 eskimo hommies are always in attendance im sure!! hahaha.. i bet that fool emails peoples in japan and says.. yo check it out this thurs stunt show at the yellow moose snowshoe bar from 7-10 (am pm doesnt matter its always nighttime)

hahaha

---

yo bent rim u wanna go round for round on who can pull the better girl photos!? i got folders of em son.. and too bad.. if your girl wasnt the fatty in the corner she might have been on my list.. lol.. recognize.. ive banged more cover girls than youll ever meet...
oh and BTW fix your curtains son ur fukin up your fung shui thats whats causin all the buffalo u call girls to show up for grazing time..
----

I love stuntlife!!! :YEAH :YEAH
my whole life is a series of big events...

-kane
Old 07-28-2007, 01:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kaneone
yo bent rim u wanna go round for round on who can pull the better girl photos!? i got folders of em son.. and too bad.. if your girl wasnt the fatty in the corner she might have been on my list.. lol.. recognize.. ive banged more cover girls than youll ever meet...
oh and BTW fix your curtains son ur fukin up your fung shui thats whats causin all the buffalo u call girls to show up for grazing time..
******* told
Old 07-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaneone
thats whats causin all the buffalo u call girls to show up for grazing time..
----
Grazing time...I just shot a boogie out of my nose
Old 07-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

heres a couple off the top of the desktop...
first one i call my garage last night the other two.. ya i call them last month...

ur turn...

Old 07-28-2007, 02:54 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

hey kane toss some of those stunt groupies my way!

Quick Reply: custom wheels blow