custom wheels blow

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 07:44 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Re: custom wheels blow

Whats The ******* Beef. You Guys Are Rediculous. I Never Said Nothing About Being The Best.. I Was Saying How Stupid It Was That Kane Cant Do A 180 But My Dumb *** Can On A ******* Kids Bike.. Putting It In Perspective For Ya . And Yes I Do Stunt My F4i. Daily.. Just Not Verry Long. And For Less Than A Month Of A Big Bike I Can Keep It Under 20 For 1/4 Mile.. Biggest Lot I Found. And I Rode About 100 Yards Before I Clutched It Up The First Day I Got It. So Dont Say Im Scared Of It. And Kane Is A ******* Gimick And Yeah I Think Darius Is A Bad ***.. What The **** Happend To having Heros? Ya Look Up To Somebody And Automaticly Your A ***. Some Of You Are TOOLS .
Old 07-27-2007, 07:50 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Whats The ******* Beef. You Guys Are Rediculous. I Never Said Nothing About Being The Best.. I Was Saying How Stupid It Was That Kane Cant Do A 180 But My Dumb *** Can On A ******* Kids Bike.. Putting It In Perspective For Ya . And Yes I Do Stunt My F4i. Daily.. Just Not Verry Long. And For Less Than A Month Of A Big Bike I Can Keep It Under 20 For 1/4 Mile.. Biggest Lot I Found. And I Rode About 100 Yards Before I Clutched It Up The First Day I Got It. So Dont Say Im Scared Of It. And Kane Is A ******* Gimick And Yeah I Think Darius Is A Bad ***.. What The **** Happend To having Heros? Ya Look Up To Somebody And Automaticly Your A ***. Some Of You Are TOOLS .
I wonder how long it took you to capitalize every word before you posted this
Old 07-27-2007, 07:50 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

you need to be around a bit longer before you start bashing ANY OG's son! I have been doing this for six years and .......well... ok Kane does suck!
Old 07-27-2007, 07:52 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
you need to be around a bit longer before you start bashing ANY OG's son! I have been doing this for six years and .......well... ok Kane does suck!

hmmm by my caculations it took him an extra 2304 seconds to capitalize all the words lol
Old 07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

oh wow bent rim tim 180 stoppies on a 50!? let me ask you something, can YOU do a 180 stoppie on your f4i???
Old 07-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

If You Type The Whole Thing With Caps Lock Only The First Letter Shows Up With Capitols

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:41 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Ahh...this thread is shed-worthy
Old 07-27-2007, 08:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Some Of You Are TOOLS .
and some people are pots calling the kettle black

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-27-2007, 09:08 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

were not impressed tim, go back to the lots and practice up (on the ******* F4i). come back when your worthy
Old 07-27-2007, 09:10 PM

Schooler is a decent person

can i be ur hero?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:12 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
and some people are pots calling the kettle black

-mexican mayhem

bwahahahaha i finally get to use this pic!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	a812_thumb.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	197462  
Old 07-27-2007, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by banjaxed
oh wow bent rim tim 180 stoppies on a 50!? let me ask you something, can YOU do a 180 stoppie on your f4i???
Nope Cant Do A Stoppie On My F4i. Dont Realy Care To Yet.. Just Wanna Get To Idle Thats All I Care About For Now.. Are You At Idle Yet? .. And For Everyone To Know I Can Type WIth These Capital Letters Faster Than Most People With Out Them.. So Calm The **** Down. And No Its Not All Caps And Being Converted. So Stop With That ****.. ****. Drink A Beer And Relax.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
were not impressed tim, go back to the lots and practice up (on the ******* F4i). come back when your worthy
Mother ****** This Aint No Private Club.. What The ****. But Hey Its All Good Cuz I Know Im Better Now On My F4i Than You Where In The First Month..
Old 07-27-2007, 09:17 PM
AQPWT

i love stuntlife....
Old 07-27-2007, 09:22 PM
AQPWT

Mother ****** This Aint No Private Club.. What The ****. But Hey Its All Good Cuz I Know Im Better Now On My F4i Than You Where In The First Month..
Alright ******.

Considering that my first month doing wheelies was in 03 when highway wheelies were the **** than yea you might be further progressed than I was in my first month.

But when I started stunting last summer, within the first day I was on idle, hell first month was already rockin idle seat standers, no handers, cuting 2-3 circles. Trust me your not a god because you can go 100 yards under 20mph.

Dont worry ill still be your hero....
Old 07-27-2007, 09:23 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

Dude You Could Have Skipped All Of This If You Sent Kane A Private Message
Old 07-27-2007, 09:30 PM

05636rider is an unknown quantity at this point

your my hero aaron!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
Alright ******.

Considering that my first month doing wheelies was in 03 when highway wheelies were the **** than yea you might be further progressed than I was in my first month.

But when I started stunting last summer, within the first day I was on idle, hell first month was already rockin idle seat standers, no handers, cuting 2-3 circles. Trust me your not a god because you can go 100 yards under 20mph.

Dont worry ill still be your hero....
Every Rider Thats Good As Hell Is My Hero. But Then Some Of Them Suck *** And Think There Better Than Everybody And Cut The New Guys Down.. Amagine Were Football Would Be If The Pros Walked Around Tellin Little Kids Playing In An Empty FieldThey Were Suckin *** And Makin Fun Of The **** They Where Wearing.. It Wouldent Be As Big As It Is Today Would It? Na. And I Was NEVER Saying I Was Better Than Kane In Any Way.. I Was Just Saying That Hes Not That Great Of A Stunter To Be So Deep In The Sport. Its Just A Gimick. "My Bad"
Old 07-27-2007, 09:41 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

so you only like riders that are good sounds like a B-W to me! :YEAH
Old 07-27-2007, 09:41 PM
AQPWT

Originally Posted by 05636rider
your my hero aaron!
I know I know....

ill be back to tear it up and ride soon enough..

oh yea who th **** is this lol...

Quick Reply: custom wheels blow