sick innovations

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:28 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
sick innovations

after two weeks of calling them we finally got ahold of someone just for them to tell us it hasnt even shipped. wtf. everyone has always givin them good credit, i dont get it. i ordered all my other parts from motoheaven and got my **** in a few days.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:39 AM

DerekMey is a decent person
Re: sick innovations

dude i don't know what to say.....that does suck....they've been great for me though
Old 07-27-2007, 12:39 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

weird, all i hear is how good they are....
Old 07-27-2007, 12:43 AM

Stuntworksmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a friend who owns a shop ordered a bunch of cages and round bars (probably 8 or 10) for the shop... Took over 2 months and the cages came in with no instructions, scratched and nicked up and all the bolts were scattered together... Don't know how it is now but maybe theyre just really busy.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:43 AM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

just got my subcage in..... not impressed... the peg mounts are bolted on....
Old 07-27-2007, 12:45 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i have had nothing but good luck with them sucks dude
Old 07-27-2007, 12:54 AM

Stuntworksmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

**** whats up Ponis? You ever make it down to Gville? So is that a no on the subcage? cuz i wanna get one... should i go with powers then?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:24 AM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

i order a cage for my 07 zx6r monday. hope all goes well. had BAD luck with my sprocket. my friends at the shop down here help me out though and i finally got it in.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:44 AM

yamahardr is a decent person

I Got A Sick Innovations Cage And It's Saved My **** Plenty Of Times. powers is good too. it's Just The Price That Makes A Difference. but it did take about 2 weeks to get it.

Last edited by yamahardr; 07-27-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:53 AM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

took a few days to get my cage but worth it, Ian said they are growing so some of there shipping might be off a little till they get **** setup..
Old 07-27-2007, 02:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

they are mad busy and thats because they have the best product on the market.

if most people would not just wait till the very last min to get something for there bike. everyone needs everything tomm
Old 07-27-2007, 02:34 AM
go **** yourself

i had a sick innovations on a bike i had that i bought with the cage included, and loved the cage. i just am kinda pist, because i got a new bike and they havent even shipped it and he was straightup about not being shipped. i just want to ride. it wouldnt even be an issue to me but we couldnt get a call back for 2 weeks. i guess they are just real busy like who ever says they are/
Old 07-27-2007, 02:34 AM
go **** yourself

Originally Posted by suicidl

if most people would not just wait till the very last min to get something for there bike. everyone needs everything tomm

tomororow. lol this is going to be over three weeks till i get my cage. and thats ******* stupid.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:25 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stuntworksmatt
**** whats up Ponis? You ever make it down to Gville? So is that a no on the subcage? cuz i wanna get one... should i go with powers then?
even the powers are bolt on pegs they all are its just that SI has folding pegs which happen to be bolted on to which i like cuz just so happen u take a crash hard enough to bend the subcage it will brake the mounts and not the cage which i think is better ... also being that the mounts are bolt on you are able to rotate the pegs so they dont fold in a wheelie.....but! if you ride a F4I something bad may happen...the other day me and mana where chatting at the spot about our si subcages and he said his tire hit from doing a froggy jump down hard to ralph loui and it hit the top cross bar and pushed it forward but now its in a perfect position bent forward...and doesnt hit any more..i should tell mana to fill in SI to modify the cages...other than that i love my cage...no flex at all and rock solid!!! plus if i dont like folding pegs i can alllways order me some solids and bolt em right on...:YEAH

i hope this helps
Old 07-27-2007, 07:38 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl

+1. my sick cages are the sh*t. Its well worth the wait. Build Stuntbikes in the winter
Old 07-27-2007, 07:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

it does take awhile but worth it......they are just super busy
Old 07-27-2007, 08:17 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i wanna order a SI cage too but im from Spain so... lets say i dont want problems with ordering or shipping 2 friends of mine ordered from HAI and they told me its the way to go... so let me ask: if SI is busy does it affect to HAI business or not?? i mean whats the problem with SI, the cages production level or just the ordering & shipping cos of the high demand¿? anyway, is it faster with HAI? thanks
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by brian127
tomororow. lol this is going to be over three weeks till i get my cage. and thats ******* stupid.

it took almost a month for my cage to get in but its a sick ******* cage and worth the wait....what bike did you buy brian....?
Old 07-27-2007, 08:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
i wanna order a SI cage too but im from Spain so... lets say i dont want problems with ordering or shipping 2 friends of mine ordered from HAI and they told me its the way to go... so let me ask: if SI is busy does it affect to HAI business or not?? i mean whats the problem with SI, the cages production level or just the ordering & shipping cos of the high demand¿? anyway, is it faster with HAI? thanks
All product comes from the same place. He is just very busy from so many orders he has to keep up with.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
All product comes from the same place. He is just very busy from so many orders he has to keep up with.
ok well im not gonna order till 15 august or so.. i will see how busy "problems" evolution then i will decide HAI or SI. anyway i would like to order the cage from SI just as a way to show them love, after all theyre the ones who make the cages

Quick Reply: sick innovations