sick innovations

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:51 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick innovations

Originally Posted by Ponis
just got my subcage in..... not impressed... the peg mounts are bolted on....
Know what your buying be4 buying it would help.

You should have gotten the solid pegs! You told me there no good for side clutch up's. He can make the pegs any size you want plus the size they are now is perfect!
Your only problem is you need to grow a little bit taler so you dont have to stand ontop of the bike for side clutch up's!

Last edited by DrasticDan; 07-27-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
they are mad busy and thats because they have the best product on the market.

if most people would not just wait till the very last min to get something for there bike. everyone needs everything tomm
I 2nd that!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:06 AM

stunt929o1 is an unknown quantity at this point

it took me about a month to get my si cage but its well worth the wait my cage has been beat to $hit and still holding up nothing at all has broke....keep waiting its worth it
Old 07-27-2007, 10:10 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

if you need them fast, order it from some dude on Ebay...I forgot his name, but hes from Florida, and has them in stock, cheap too. I got mine for $205 shipped. It only took about 5 days for me to get mine, then I sold it lol...
Old 07-27-2007, 10:19 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

To all that is complaining of wait time.

2-3 weeks is not that long to wait for a cage. Call around and see. We work around the clock to stay on top of the orders. We would like to ship orders the same day, but unfortunately we cant do that do to how busy we are right now. If you cant wait, pay for 2nd day air and we will ship it out for 2nd day air. 4 weeks is too long to wait and to all that has waited that long, I appologize. I honestly dont know what kind of satisfaction people get from going online and complaining. Then i have to spend time on here explaining why things are the way they are instead of getting your orders finished. People, please have patience. We are doing our best to get your parts out quick. Im a very impatient person as well, so i understand. Just please expect to wait 2 weeks until we get some inventory built back up.

PONIS. We could weld them on, but we didnt want to. We made them bolt on to give the customer the option of trying the solid peg and the foldable without buying another peg set for 200.00. I thought this was a good thing. You are the 1st to complain about this., Everyone else has loved it. If you want a welded on adapter, send yours back and I can send you out one thats welded on.. Just know that if you ever decide to go with the solid pegs, you will have to buy a whole new bracket for 200.00 instead of loosening 2 bolts. .
Old 07-27-2007, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL

2-3 weeks is not that long to wait for a cage. Call around and see. We work around the clock to stay on top of the orders. We would like to ship orders the same day, but unfortunately we cant do that do to how busy we are right now. If you cant wait, pay for 2nd day air and we will ship it out for 2nd day air. 4 weeks is too long to wait and to all that has waited that long, I appologize. I honestly dont know what kind of satisfaction people get from going online and complaining. Then i have to spend time on here explaining why things are the way they are instead of getting your orders finished. People, please have patience. We are doing our best to get your parts out quick. Im a very impatient person as well, so i understand. Just please expect to wait 2 weeks until we get some inventory built back up.

PONIS. We could weld them on, but we didnt want to. We made them bolt on to give the customer the option of trying the solid peg and the foldable without buying another peg set for 200.00. I thought this was a good thing. You are the 1st to complain about this., Everyone else has loved it. If you want a welded on adapter, send yours back and I can send you out one thats welded on.. Just know that if you ever decide to go with the solid pegs, you will have to buy a whole new bracket for 200.00 instead of loosening 2 bolts. .

Now thats ******* teamwork!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:31 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

this cage is worth waiting...it destroys pavement and eats little kids...
Old 07-27-2007, 11:29 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bruno_z
this cage is worth waiting...it destroys pavement and eats little kids...
LOL ...... all I can do is agree!
Old 07-27-2007, 11:40 AM

J-Dawg is an unknown quantity at this point

I e-mailed them before I bought my cage. Ian responded the next day every time I had a question. After placing my order I received it in exactly one week. Product and service was great for me. Their cages are quality, anytime a product has a rep like theirs, there is going to be a wait. Be patient and you won't be disappointed :YEAH

And if you have to be bitch about no instructions, please stop riding.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:38 PM

-Fox- is a decent person

I had ordered a Sick Cage for my bike, and it took about 3 weeks to get it.. I had called and Ian was cool about it and told me that my Cage was at his Powder Coater..(I ordered on in Red for my gix 6) They do Powdercoat it on site Black or white which will be a little quicker. But trust me when you get the box and mount that Bitch up you'll be happy. You have to figure they are probably making alot of cages to order, because of the Makes/Years of the different bikes...I think it would be hard to keep a **** load of cages in stock for older model bikes and hope they sell..
Old 07-27-2007, 02:19 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

i heart you ian....hes one of nicest person to talk with on phone.

Two days ago , My bike had a dance and hit the curb REAL HARD ... if it was nt for si then my motor will be JUNKED !

so i thank SI for save my bike lives lol.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:30 PM

FATZX9 is a decent person

what happened to the rest of this thread?

Last edited by FATZX9; 07-28-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:29 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

its now week 4. sick innovations is worthless.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Love my sick innovations rails on my 954 too.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:19 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brian127
Haha just buy a different cage and wait even longer and break alot more **** than you would if you would have just used the sickinnovations cage

I love my www.sickinnovations.com Cage :YEAH
Old 08-02-2007, 02:23 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
Haha just buy a different cage and wait even longer and break alot more **** than you would if you would have just used the sickinnovations cage

I love my www.sickinnovations.com Cage :YEAH
i love your SI cage too!!!

but i really really really really really love mine!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:31 AM

VWrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick innovations is the best cage hands down. I have already beat it up prety good and I have only had it like 3 months.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:27 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by scott3824
Love my sick innovations rails on my 954 too.
**** i wanna see that.....! post some pics of it....
Old 08-02-2007, 07:40 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by brian127
i don't understand why anyone would start a thread like this?....95% of the people on stuntlife love their SI cage...and they other 5% are unreasonable...it took me almost 2 months to get my first cage...from a different company....just suck it up and wait....obviously complaining on here isn't going to make you get it faster...if anything it takes longer because now has to post this long thing giving a reason why....and you don't see many other companies posting like that when someone bashes them...what does that show you

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL

Old 08-02-2007, 08:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
**** i wanna see that.....! post some pics of it....
Word ... as soon as my **** gets back from paint

Quick Reply: sick innovations