Whats worse than a squid?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 08:26 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats worse than a squid?

You know what really pisses me off now is when you all go out to a spot to practice or just meet up and there is always that one person that will get right into a cell phone call on purpose. They wont get off the phone at all just BSing about nothing thinkin they look cool....If I see that **** around me again Im takin the phone and smashin them! Get off the phone you **** you look like idiots!
Old 07-26-2007, 08:30 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Whats worse than a squid?

Just pull next to them and hold it on the limiter!!
Old 07-26-2007, 08:46 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

do it
Old 07-26-2007, 08:47 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146

done it...works like a charm
Old 07-26-2007, 08:50 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Hicks
You know what really pisses me off now is when you all go out to a spot to practice or just meet up and there is always that one person that will get right into a cell phone call on purpose. They wont get off the phone at all just BSing about nothing thinkin they look cool....If I see that **** around me again Im takin the phone and smashin them! Get off the phone you **** you look like idiots!
i'd rather have the squid on the phone.. that way my **** stays minty, cause he ain't hittin me
Old 07-26-2007, 09:23 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Whats worse than a squid? a squid on a busa
Old 07-26-2007, 09:44 AM

kngrob5oh is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
Whats worse than a squid? a squid on a busa
Isn't that the official bike of the squid?
Old 07-26-2007, 09:53 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

no gsxr 750 is
Old 07-26-2007, 10:30 AM

636Kawboy is a decent person

agreed
Old 07-26-2007, 10:50 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
no gsxr 750 is
not around here. absolutely everyone has a busa around here... EVERYONE!!!! I HATE BUSAS NOW!!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:57 AM

Br4d is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see you doing ****
Old 07-26-2007, 11:06 AM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably he/she was chatting with the love ones?

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146

Have a 2 stroke Dirt bike along for those who have some annoying people with cell phone. Then rev the **** out of that dirt bike. That would be something.

Last edited by aaronloi; 07-26-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:20 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT...... YOU GO TO THE SPOT TO RIDE AND SOMEONE TALKS ON THERE CELL PHONE AND THAT UPSETS YOU...HMMM ARENT YOU THERE TO RIDE? YOU SOUND LIKE A SHMUCK
Old 07-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

took the words from my mouth, please remove the **** from yours

Last edited by [T-Roy]; 07-26-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:28 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 636Kawboy
agreed
Old 07-26-2007, 12:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm so upset i'm gonna run straight home and make a post about this on stuntlife!

you ride at brandon? ur prolly that toolpouch i got stuck talking to one night, works at mcdonalds, rides a 600rr, tells everyone stunting is gay as he rides around on his 05 rr with a cage and a FI bar
Old 07-26-2007, 12:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he said shmuck ...lol
Old 07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Your an angry little man. All you do is bitch. Shut up!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:34 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

squid bike = Busa's and Gixxer 1000's
Old 07-26-2007, 12:35 PM

mikkee is a decent person

What is worse than a squid is people who post up threads about squids, which to me makes you a squid too..

Quick Reply: Whats worse than a squid?