Re: Squid Signal

haha.....sic
Old 07-27-2007, 12:08 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Better response than I thought it would get
Old 07-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHA yeah it's funny.. Good stuff
Old 07-27-2007, 12:18 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

still waiting for the avatar
Old 07-27-2007, 03:26 PM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

depending the way you hold it in sign language that means *******...
Old 07-27-2007, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Corey L
depending the way you hold it in sign language that means *******...
*******... squid.... pretty much the same thing
Old 07-27-2007, 03:32 PM

vi3tguy2000 is a decent person

that ****'s funny
Old 07-27-2007, 04:00 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

I use to always laugh at the squids (refer to my other post). Anyways told my ole lady i would enjoy watching one of those dumbasses fall (i know it nor right to enjoy that though). Anyways i had the privelage of seeing it happen one night. Dude with an 07 Busa stretched with about 20k worth of chrome (same guy i talked about in original post). Anyways he leaves our bike night with about 10 buddies (he's dead last). He does a rolling burn out and low and behold his tire caught traction, LMAO. Stop sign about 30yrds in front of him. He couldnt stop because the traction came as surprise. And BAM he takes out 2 of his buddies at the stop sign. Yes all wearing squid gear and riding just like him. Ok so as a fellow rider i run to help them out with a few buddies of mine. get them and their bikes up, that ONE guy is rashed bad. The others are more ego wounded than anything, but those bikes are fuxed, LMAO. Guy was complaining saying '*** it burns", blah blah blah. It was wild though he was burned pretty bad but no major damage. I couldnt help but to laugh in my mind because he wanted so bad to look good on that bike. but he never thought about how he would look or feel AFTER he falls...Let this be a lesson, 12K for the bike, 20K for the chrome, button up polo shirt with shorts, $150 pair of Jordans and a $40 helmet. All of that money spent, yet he couldnt afford some REAL GEAR...=-)

Last edited by ReSpECT; 07-27-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:13 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Joker..........aren't you a squid? I coulda swore we were talking about something pretty squidlly recently. I know I am..........probably always will be. As long as there's someone out there that'll split my wig and make me look like a beginner..........I'm a squid. You guys don't have to worry about hand signs around me, though. I bought a shirt from Altered minds that advertises it quite clearly. LOL
Old 07-27-2007, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Hey Joker..........aren't you a squid? I coulda swore we were talking about something pretty squidlly recently. I know I am..........probably always will be. As long as there's someone out there that'll split my wig and make me look like a beginner..........I'm a squid. You guys don't have to worry about hand signs around me, though. I bought a shirt from Altered minds that advertises it quite clearly. LOL
I think everyone performs a squidly act every now and then but I'm pretty positive I am not a squid. Almost ten years of watching people do retarded things on bikes and making sure I don't do them myself makes me sure of that. I'm pretty sure you aren't either if it makes you feel any better. I know where you were going with that line of thought but there is a HUGE difference between someone learning to stuntride and someone being a squid.

Here is an example... I have my bike set up to stunt and I spend 98% of my riding time in the lot. I can catch idle now in a staggered stand up and my sitdowns are progressing, I am going to start learning seat standers soon, blah blah blah. Anyway, I don't tell anyone I'm a "stunter" and I don't consider myself a stunter yet. Because of that I hate taking my bike to bike nights because people then think I am a "stunter" but I don't feel I deserve the title.

If I was a squid I would would spend 95% of my time on the street, not bothering to practice stunts and I would tell every ******* I run into that I am the best stunter in the world.

Last edited by Joker; 07-27-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
there is a HUGE difference between someone learning to stuntride and someone being a squid.
+1111111
Old 07-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I think everyone performs a squidly act every now and then but I'm pretty positive I am not a squid. Almost ten years of watching people do retarded things on bikes and making sure I don't do them myself makes me sure of that. I'm pretty sure you aren't either if it makes you feel any better. I know where you were going with that line of thought but there is a HUGE difference between someone learning to stuntride and someone being a squid.

Here is an example... I have my bike set up to stunt and I spend 98% of my riding time in the lot. I can catch idle now in a staggered stand up and my sitdowns are progressing, I am going to start learning seat standers soon, blah blah blah. Anyway, I don't tell anyone I'm a "stunter" and I don't consider myself a stunter yet. Because of that I hate taking my bike to bike nights because people then think I am a "stunter" but I don't feel I deserve the title.

If I was a squid I would would spend 95% of my time on the street, not bothering to practice stunts and I would tell every ******* I run into that I am the best stunter in the world.
LOL.......I was mostly just ****** with ya. I do, however, still consider myself a squid. When I first started "stunting", I took offense to the title of "squid". Now that I'm a little more envolved, and I see how much can really be pulled off on a moto, I have no problem with being called a squid. As I said in my previous post.......as long as there is someone out there that makes me look like a beginner(which there always will be), I'll consider myself a squid. In my eyes, a squid is an ametuer stunter. I never get to ride in a lot, I actually spend 100% of my time on the streets because we have no lot(s). I wish I had a lot........small towns suck for spots. Anyways, we're all here cause we love riding........I, for one, could give a **** what we call each other!LOL
Old 07-27-2007, 06:53 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sick as hell
Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

I want my ten seconds back
Old 07-28-2007, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by jayrizo
I want my ten seconds back
Thats what she said...
Old 07-28-2007, 10:31 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
its all good when i see you, ill throw it up one time.

-mexican mayhem
Good lookin out mexican mayhem. lol, so when you gunna show me your skillz, your not to far from me?
Old 07-29-2007, 05:50 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Good lookin out mexican mayhem. lol, so when you gunna show me your skillz, your not to far from me?

when i get another bike ill be back on the block.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-29-2007, 10:40 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

That's too funny. Anymore, everyone is a stunt rider, I mean, just ask them, they'll tell you. They won't show you, cause of this, that, or the other, but they'll tell you all day. I ride I stunt bike, it's tore up and looks like ****, but at least I can walk the walk. I have my 1000 for just riding. And the story about the busa was way to funny, I've seen some stuff like that before.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:44 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

...there is a HUGE difference between someone learning to stuntride and someone being a squid.

well said, old man
Old 07-29-2007, 01:49 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

We just carry a bag of dried squid and throw it at them when we see them...

Quick Reply: Squid Signal