Who thinks they have the best spreaders???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:39 PM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: Who thinks they have the best spreaders???

Originally Posted by NINER
A bike CAN NOT wheelie without a cage, 12bar, handbrake, ez pull lever, and a subcage.
oh ya i forgot.....sorry mr.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:39 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
A bike CAN NOT wheelie without a cage, 12bar, handbrake, ez pull lever, and a subcage.

dont forget the gearing... a bike MUST have a huge sprocket to wheelie
Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by theguy386

isnt there a 60T sprocket jus to get into the stuntlife "click" lol ????

damn me and my 46t
Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Borne
2nd that!! It teaches you throttle control.....something Teach used to know about ........don't be another high idle hb murderer, it gives you negative style points.
haha damnit I run high idle. I can't do those low idle circles like you guys do. I am all over the hb. guess that's just how I learned tho. I never knew throttle control until recently
Old 07-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by theguy386

Oh yeah I forgot. At LEAST the equivelent of +14 gearing to get the bike to wheelie......even a 954.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by numberTWO
haha damnit I run high idle. I can't do those low idle circles like you guys do. I am all over the hb. guess that's just how I learned tho. I never knew throttle control until recently

well all you playas from before handbrakes erupted really had no choice right i mean it was eat **** or rock it ......and you guys didnt die lol idk i know tricks have evolved without them and it IS a safety net but i still think ima play around with them sometime today or this weekend maybe!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 02:46 PM

Guru is a decent person

ok lets all post our no hb spreader pics!!!!!
Name:  spreader.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  31.5 KB
Old 07-26-2007, 02:46 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

At least you make the high idle/hb combo look good
Old 07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by samurai87
well all you playas from before handbrakes erupted really had no choice right i mean it was eat **** or rock it ......and you guys didnt die lol idk i know tricks have evolved without them and it IS a safety net but i still think ima play around with them sometime today or this weekend maybe!!!!
I had a handbrake set up on my bike but I took the lever off to learn SSers. I'm glad I did. I also learned without a cage which could have gotten ugly, but never did.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Borne
At least you make the high idle/hb combo look good

are you two gonna make out
Old 07-26-2007, 02:49 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824
are you two gonna make out

Awww Scooter...don't get jealous now.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:50 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Or use gearing since everyone seems to have that anyways.
Those pics are from about 2 months after my first wheelie.
I'm not against handbrakes - I'm against people saying they can't do stuff without one(I'm talking basics).

Well of course you can, you can scrape spreaders w/out a HB, gearing and engine brake will bring you off at high RPM, no kidding. BUT - that's not something I suggest to someone who is learning. Like I said above, it's there for safety, you can practice throttle control and engine brake w/ out pulling on the HB, but it's good to have it there if somthing goes wrong, or you make a mistake.

Shouldn't be telling these new guys to go out and do these things outside there limits. Will they be fine?? More than likely yes.. But when somthing goes wrong, they end up in the hospital, and they're forking out a lot of cash to fix there destroyed bike cuz someone on here said heay yeah just go for it man you'll be fine, is not cool.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Hey fucksticks.. Its a thread on good spreaders... not ss guide for squids... now get the **** in gear and praise my spreaders
Old 07-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

heres a couple old ones i like edubs for the record.
Name:  otnbudcrash040.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  82.8 KB
Name:  neck_20.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  104.5 KB
Old 07-26-2007, 02:53 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Guru SF
ok lets all post our no hb spreader pics!!!!!

Name:  scott5.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  25.8 KB
Old 07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Hey fucksticks.. Its a thread on good spreaders... not ss guide for squids... now get the **** in gear and praise my spreaders
YOu got retard leg it's all ****-eye'd .. Probably from getting jumped
Old 07-26-2007, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
Well of course you can, you can scrape spreaders w/out a HB, gearing and engine brake will bring you off at high RPM, no kidding. BUT - that's not something I suggest to someone who is learning. Like I said above, it's there for safety, you can practice throttle control and engine brake w/ out pulling on the HB, but it's good to have it there if somthing goes wrong, or you make a mistake.

Shouldn't be telling these new guys to go out and do these things outside there limits. Will they be fine?? More than likely yes.. But when somthing goes wrong, they end up in the hospital, and they're forking out a lot of cash to fix there destroyed bike cuz someone on here said heay yeah just go for it man you'll be fine, is not cool.

.....and how the hell did you learn to stunt??

What happends when he's doing a SS at the top of 1st and mashes the hb and gets tossed over the front and ran over the bike?? Its called stunt riding.....if you can't handle it don't do it.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
In that case everyone should learn everything on a wheelie machine first.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Um you still don't I'll just call you AZ KANE
Old 07-26-2007, 02:57 PM

Guru is a decent person

In that case everyone should learn everything on a wheelie machine first.
thats what i did!!!

Quick Reply: Who thinks they have the best spreaders???