squid vs noob

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:31 AM

haff_f4i is a decent person
squid vs noob

so last weekend a buddy of mine bought a brand new gixxer 6. He had it two days and was being a ******* retard on it. long story short he slide out around a turn into a barb wire fence, ended up hitting the t-post that holds the wire up. messed his bike up pretty bad. that, to me, is a prime example of a squid. I hear alot of u guys flaming on dudes that do power wheelies and christs and ****, but if they are just learning then whats wrong with that? as long as they arent talkin it up like they are the ****. Thats a noob to me... i will admit that i have done a power wheelie, and a christ in the past week. does that make me a noob, or a squid? just wondering... oh yeah, anyone that revs the **** out of their bike at a light like they are using a chain saw is a squid, no matter how good they are.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:34 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough
Re: squid vs noob

I choose option C. ASSHAT
Old 07-25-2007, 11:36 AM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-25-2007, 11:36 AM

MikeTeamChaos is a decent person

Hahaha
Old 07-25-2007, 11:40 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i stand my my theory you are all squids until proven otherwise haha

no there is nothing wrong with learning...**** im no icy hot stunna but i still do it all the time because i enjoy it. to me squits are the ones who do pow pow s and popa stoppies and tape it and put music to it and try to pass it off as being the **** ****
Old 07-25-2007, 11:42 AM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree(dbounce).....your boy sellin that 600 now? if not he should
Old 07-25-2007, 11:57 AM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  squid.gif
Views: 27
Size:  921 BytesName:  squid.gif
Size:  921 Bytes
Attached Images
File Type: gif
squid.gif (921 Bytes, 2 views)
squid.gif (921 Bytes, 1 views)
squid.gif (921 Bytes, 0 views)
Old 07-25-2007, 12:34 PM

kngrob5oh is a decent person

<--------
Originally Posted by theguy386
Self proclaimed squid here.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:12 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

no matter what theres always going to be some stupid *** person out there with mommy and daddys money getting that new bike cause he saw some one ripping up the streets,thinking i can do that ****,,,its only natural for some one who gets a bike within the first couple of days to be trying to wheelie in front of his so called friends...ahaha check me out....type ****....and yes we all had to start somewhere...but heres the diff between a beginner and a squid...

a beginner.(noob).........is someone who has respect for his/or hers motorcylce,taken in the full knowledge of what the bike and one self is capable of....(aka not biting off more then he/her can chew...) knows when and when not to **** around....

a squid...............is someone who lacks common sense of what hes doing and what could happen to him/or fellow riders cause hes trying to look cool.....trying to get that fame for the day...and has no clue what a back brake is for........

now this is just my
Old 07-25-2007, 02:20 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

+1000
Old 07-25-2007, 02:24 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Noob = Beginner willing to learn, doesn't do stupid **** and doesn't act like a bad ***.

Squid = Acts like he is the **** b/c he did a 3 inch wheelie and a pop stoppie. Brags about how good he is or claims to be and tries to put himself above everyone else.

EDIT: A squid is also that *** you see riding down the highway with his helmet strapped to the side of his bike!!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:29 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
EDIT: A squid is also that *** you see riding down the highway with his helmet strapped to the side of his bike!!
with "HIS" helmet??
because I've carried an extra if I'm taking someone for a ride Name:  naughty.gif
Views: 28
Size:  343 Bytes
Old 07-25-2007, 02:37 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theguy386
with "HIS" helmet??
because I've carried an extra if I'm taking someone for a ride
I'm talking about the guy with no helmet on, riding by himself, with the helmet strapped to the side.

Last edited by N/A; 07-25-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:42 PM

L.T.W is an unknown quantity at this point

saw a guy at the spot. couple reg guys are saying, this guys a squid ,hes gonna do something stupid. just watch well an hour later .he does a chrst towards the bushes, goes maybe 20 feet then jumps ship. the bike never fell. he just bailed it went 20 may 30 feet, maybe more flying to. hits the curb., and goes like 10 feet in the air way over the bushes and lands nose first. huge dent in the rim about 18 by 6 deep and its all smashed back into the raditaor. brand new bike 2 months old no gear, i was standing right ther watchin the hole thing. i didnt really wanna try those after seeing it. but like everyone else you see jason brittion do it, and all of sudden bame
Old 07-25-2007, 03:01 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: squid vs noob

what's a back brake ?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:08 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by L.T.W
saw a guy at the spot. couple reg guys are saying, this guys a squid ,hes gonna do something stupid. just watch well an hour later .he does a chrst towards the bushes, goes maybe 20 feet then jumps ship. the bike never fell. he just bailed it went 20 may 30 feet, maybe more flying to. hits the curb., and goes like 10 feet in the air way over the bushes and lands nose first. huge dent in the rim about 18 by 6 deep and its all smashed back into the raditaor. brand new bike 2 months old no gear, i was standing right ther watchin the hole thing. i didnt really wanna try those after seeing it. but like everyone else you see jason brittion do it, and all of sudden bame

haha good story
Old 07-25-2007, 03:14 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by havok
no matter what theres always going to be some stupid *** person out there with mommy and daddys money getting that new bike cause he saw some one ripping up the streets,thinking i can do that ****,,,its only natural for some one who gets a bike within the first couple of days to be trying to wheelie in front of his so called friends...ahaha check me out....type ****....and yes we all had to start somewhere...but heres the diff between a beginner and a squid...

a beginner.(noob).........is someone who has respect for his/or hers motorcylce,taken in the full knowledge of what the bike and one self is capable of....(aka not biting off more then he/her can chew...) knows when and when not to **** around....

a squid ...............is someone who lacks common sense of what hes doing and what could happen to him/or fellow riders cause hes trying to look cool.....trying to get that fame for the day...and has no clue what a back brake is for........

now this is just my

+11111 I AGREE *ME*<------Noob Here
Old 07-25-2007, 03:22 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
what's a back brake ?

foot brake is what i meant................sorry im at work writing as fast as i can.......without getting caught..
Old 07-25-2007, 03:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you do stupid stuff, that makes you a squid
Old 07-25-2007, 03:27 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haff_f4i
so last weekend a buddy of mine bought a brand new gixxer 6. He had it two days and was being a ******* retard on it. long story short he slide out around a turn into a barb wire fence, ended up hitting the t-post that holds the wire up. messed his bike up pretty bad. that, to me, is a prime example of a squid. I hear alot of u guys flaming on dudes that do power wheelies and christs and ****, but if they are just learning then whats wrong with that? as long as they arent talkin it up like they are the ****. Thats a noob to me... i will admit that i have done a power wheelie, and a christ in the past week. does that make me a noob, or a squid? just wondering... oh yeah, anyone that revs the **** out of their bike at a light like they are using a chain saw is a squid, no matter how good they are.

either way they are going to talk ****, call you noob, call you squid......**** em and ignore it.....Just do you thang man!

Quick Reply: squid vs noob