Who works at a bike shop?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 12:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Who works at a bike shop?

I work at a bike shop (have been for like last 3+ years) and i get the most stupid ******* squid questions everyday ........just venting thats all. Who else is dealing with this ****!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who works at a bike shop?

were can i buy a new powerband.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

like this one guy who's gixxer hold roughly 4 quarts of oil and this retard was filling it with oil on the kickstand. He put 6 quarts in it (knowing it holds 4) and rode it anyway. and now wonders why its running like *** and smoking bad
Old 07-24-2007, 12:15 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

yeah me too!! about a year and half. hahahahahahaha
it makes life more interesting!!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:15 PM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

"where can I get a book on how to ride wheelies?"
Old 07-24-2007, 12:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by onewheelneil
"where can I get a book on how to ride wheelies?"
I bought the LEVEL X video's to put in here so people would quit asking me.......................they didn't
Old 07-24-2007, 12:42 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

I do also. I am a Tech. and Parts Manager. I hate it! (Love the job) I hate the dumb questions. How fast does a 600 go? I tell them to fast for the streets so about 160 top end. Reply: My buddies 600 does 180! He does it all the time. I just nod my head! OK! Or this one: A guy comes in looking at 1000 so I ask do have you been riding long. Yes I have. I have a 600 that I have been riding for about a year and I need more power. What king of 600 did you have? A Katana! Enough said! So I like to sell them the 1000 and then ask them to ride one afternoon. Then I blow there fairings of on my under powered 600rr! I love the look on there faces when they catch up at the next stop sign. Mind you I have been sitting at the stop sign for a good three minutes drinking water! They ask what you got in that thing? Totally stock with a slip on! I don't ride wheelies with those guys because then they want me to teach them. NO Bitches I can not do a wheelie!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I Wont Even Get Started On The Busa People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:46 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

I work at HAI........... "Easy Circle Button" and yes people ask 4 it.......
Old 07-24-2007, 12:48 PM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-24-2007, 12:48 PM

DeannaZX10 is a decent person

Nice!!!! Bike shop venting!!! im at work right now :p... i work at a bike shop that also does quads and jet skis and the most stupid ignorant people come in.... i feel better now. haha
Old 07-24-2007, 12:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by FreeTonyC
i bet they do.......you should shoot them with a airsoft gun

I can only imagine all the stupid questions you guys must get at HAI
Old 07-24-2007, 12:49 PM

hey long time since i talk to you...hahah :p
Old 07-24-2007, 12:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by DeannaZX10
Nice!!!! Bike shop venting!!! im at work right now :p... i work at a bike shop that also does quads and jet skis and the most stupid ignorant people come in.... i feel better now. haha
I am in Georgia and the Rednecks that bring their ATV's in should be shot on site to make the world a better place!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:50 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeannaZX10
hey long time since i talk to you...hahah :p

Are you stalking me.....

And yes we get some Gems at HAI..... I had a guy ask me to CHROME his seats....Really?.....no Really
Old 07-24-2007, 12:51 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

I had a guy call Saturday and say: I have an 1999 F4 and it wont rev. past 3000 rpms? So I go down the list. Then he tells me if I hit the front right turn signal it will rev. fine? I ask him if he can bring it in so we can look at it. He says can't you just tell what to fix over the phone!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:52 PM

Are you stalking me.....
yes all by computer from myspace to stuntlife....watch out...floridas only plane ride away.. :p hahah this little monkey is cool as hell!! hahaha
Old 07-24-2007, 12:53 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
I had a guy call Saturday and say: I have an 1999 F4 and it wont rev. past 3000 rpms? So I go down the list. Then he tells me if I hit the front right turn signal it will rev. fine? I ask him if he can bring it in so we can look at it. He says can't you just tell what to fix over the phone!
Fixing over the phone...............I hate that!!! I stupid drag racers that dump all this money in their motors and then run a shitty *** Shinko
Old 07-24-2007, 12:55 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
Old 07-24-2007, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I am in Georgia and the Rednecks that bring their ATV's in should be shot on site to make the world a better place!
hahahhhaah i work at a bike shop 45 min away from my house i live south of Boston (basically city) and i work in the sticks and hicks with quads are wicked weird....i cant only imagine georgia...sorry dude

Quick Reply: Who works at a bike shop?