Who works at a bike shop?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Who works at a bike shop?

Originally Posted by neece303
AND everyone that walks in the damn door wants something for free or a DEAL on something. You dont walk into the grocery store and try and get the prices down of **** in there. Joe blow would walk in off the street and want a damn discount for NO FREAKING REASON
Thats probably due to how much cheaper you can get **** off of the internet. Everyone wants the cheaper price, but dont want to wait on shipping.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:55 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

well whatever you gotta tell yourself buddy. ill be at xdl competing so if your not scared come out after then talk all the **** you want till then put erics dick back in your mouth bitch!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:58 PM

yeah i dont think you should agree when i say erics dick in your mouth you ***! sorry to everyone else im off this thread
Old 08-03-2007, 04:02 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

we'll be at XDl, no worries..... so explain yourself brandon, you standup guy........

You have nothing on me, cuz there is nothing to have, i'm probably the most straight forward person you know and unlike you, I don't need to bullshit people to get **** done...

and the only reason you placed at all @ stuntfest,is because we honored the show you sold to Slamology CHEAP..............and stayed to do it becuase it was our name on it......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:13 PM

actually i have a lot to say but im not immature like you and post **** up on SL. get a life , i know it may be hard when over 30 live at your parents house with no job, school dropout, and girlfriend just dumped your *** cause your a loser. there are you happy now i talked ****. **** this thread, **** the computer, and **** you come talk **** to my face. the end
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

our team wasnt **** till you , ARE YOU SERIOUS , you aint done **** for us but book a couple NON PAYING CONTACTS AND AT SHITHOLE LOTS , that we did all the work at , and im sorry if they call us back because you cant do what you say ur goin to do , AND SQUIDS BITC* PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS , i dont care how long ive been ridin , i cant help it that when i met you i couldnt even do a straight line combo and since december ive busted my *** and passed by you like youre sittin still BUT I DONT HAVE TO SAY **** THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING BITCH............................................. ..............
Old 08-03-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by BT_Xtreme
actually i have a lot to say but im not immature like you and post **** up on SL. get a life , i know it may be hard when over 30 live at your parents house with no job, school dropout, and girlfriend just dumped your *** cause your a loser. there are you happy now i talked ****. **** this thread, **** the computer, and **** you come talk **** to my face. the end

I never said a word about you till now, so go **** yourself....

and over 30.... are you serious, you really are retarded.... school dropout...hmmmmm..... funny that i'm still attending College dipshit....
and I dropped her, and i'm at my parents cuz my mom has emphyzema and they need the help, so get your facts right ole wise one..... and we both know what will happen if i come talk to you face to face, you don't have enough pillz to make that pain go away......

So ya, i'm a little older, but i've put my time in and funny how i don't have to work to survive... i gave 5 years of my life to the Corps, so ya, i'm gonna milk the education benefits smart one.... Remember who you're messing with brandon, i'm not the little punk down the street......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM

AND UNEMPLOYED FAGGIT, sorry if chuck is goin to school and makin something of himself and not work and the local crooked *** bikeshop WHAT ARE YOU DOIN CAUSE I SEE NOTHING BUT YOU SITTIN ON A THREAD AND TALKIN YOURSELF UP , unlike you i dont have to cover myself up and buddy up with all the guys on SL to feel good bout myself
Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM

cool i said all that needs said all i got to say again is PROOFS IN THE PUDDIN
Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM

really, im sorry where did you place compared to me at KOS. oh thats right, after me. "passed you like you sitting still" bbbbbwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaahaaaaahaaaa right!
well i let you get back to getting your dick sucked from chuck see you at xdl - the stats will show whose better till then **** YOU!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 PM

neece303 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
Thats probably due to how much cheaper you can get **** off of the internet. Everyone wants the cheaper price, but dont want to wait on shipping.
Still drives me nuts... the moronic questions of not even knowing what your riding pisses me off more than anything. I liked dealing with the cruisers better and Goldwings LOL. Its an older crowd and they will spend some money to set up the bikes
Old 08-03-2007, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
I never said a word about you till now, so go **** yourself....

and over 30.... are you serious, you really are retarded.... school dropout...hmmmmm..... funny that i'm still attending College dipshit....
and I dropped her, and i'm at my parents cuz my mom has emphyzema and they need the help, so get your facts right ole wise one..... and we both know what will happen if i come talk to you face to face, you don't have enough pillz to make that pain go away......

So ya, i'm a little older, but i've put my time in and funny how i don't have to work to survive... i gave 5 years of my life to the Corps, so ya, i'm gonna milk the education benefits smart one.... Remember who you're messing with brandon, i'm not the little punk down the street......
your totally right, your the bitch down the street!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 PM

really, im sorry where did you place compared to me at KOS. oh thats right, after me. "passed you like you sitting still" bbbbbwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaahaaaaahaaaa right!
well i let you get back to getting your dick sucked from chuck see you at xdl - the stats will show whose better till then **** YOU!
So then take my bet $200 that eric spanks you........ but it needs to be from you, not a check from your girl.....

and get over the dick sucking, don't be hating cuz i support my teammate

We'll be at the Mototown event, Stuntrageous, XDL, and Stuntoberfest... so pick one or all......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM

we'll see what you say when we're face to face.... guarantee it won't be that......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 PM

[quote=VerticalLimits;2875587]and get over the dick sucking, don't be hating cuz i support my teammate

wow, need not to explain any more supporting your teammate mentally is ok but supporting him by sucking him off is not. deal with your issues before you show up bitch!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 PM

Oh... trust me, my issues will be delt with.... Like i said, we'll see what you say when we are face to face....and you seriously need to get off the homo ****...... I've always kinda wondered about you, but you're starting to confirm it......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:50 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

yea midwest. go eat some corn!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:51 PM

not afaid to admit that , but the bad part is that i fuked my run up 3 times and totally forgot to do ANY burnouts and my indiviual wasnt half of what it is now and you had this flawless run of your best **** and STILL ONLY PLACED ONE SPOT IN FRONT OF ME ( oh yea i forgot the judges said that my run was good enough for 4th or 5th if i would of done some simple burnouts ) sorry that my off days are only as good as your.........A GAME
Old 08-03-2007, 04:55 PM

yea yea yea ill see you at XDL dont come up with lame *** excuses or "the judges said" just bring your bike and any skills if you have some, i rent my combo button to you since you and vertical limits make so much money im sure you could afford.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:56 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

well this thread WAS cool until all this stupid *** arguing

Quick Reply: Who works at a bike shop?