Old 07-24-2007, 08:59 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: Who works at a bike shop?

funny thread
Old 07-24-2007, 09:56 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

yo do u know where to get some chrome blinker fluid????
Old 07-24-2007, 10:08 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I work at a bike shop (have been for like last 3+ years) and i get the most stupid ******* squid questions everyday ........just venting thats all. Who else is dealing with this ****!!!!
so its kinda like being on a reality show based on stuntlife for 8 hours a day???

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stock05
so its kinda like being on a reality show based on stuntlife for 8 hours a day???

-mexican mayhem
pretty much
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 AM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

The Famous Quote I Get At The Dealer I Work Is " I Cant Afford To Pay For The Work, Do You Think I Can Fix It"

Well Sir How Do I Know Your Mechanical Ability.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:00 PM

DeannaZX10 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
OH HELL YEA , IF U FIND USED ONE IT LL B COOL AND ALSO WE HAVE NEW SPOT , U R MORE THAN WELCOME 2 COME BY N RIDE WITH US...I VE BEEN WANTING YOUR BIKE BUT AINT GUT ENUFF LOOT. UNLESS MAYBE IF YOU ACCEPT DOWN PAYMENTS AND MONTHLY
haha sorry no monthly payments i got someone buying it this weekend i think...i hope... no more Ames parking lot?? i wanna ride!!! i use to take my 50 there at nite by myself and the cops wouldnt say anything...but i had to clean the back of my car and get all the burn marks out from my 50 out so i could try to trade it in...so i have no way of getting it there...i need a truck...
Old 08-01-2007, 08:59 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jerad188
anyone had a guy bring in a chopper and have you try and work on it?? now there is no repair manual for a chopper, and none of them are the same. i had to pull this guys back wheel and i had to take off the pulley, brake disc, caliper, and jack it way up after pulling the axle, cuz the damn fender wrapped around the tire so much, and he stuffed such a wide tire in the fender it rubbed on the wires to the turn signals... had to rewire them all, idiot!
i saw a guy bring in a chopper, and sitting on the right side transmission/ primary cover was a solid brick of lead. for real, layin there. cause if you don't build a chopper right, the left side will be heavier from the drive train on them things, rides wrong

oh, put up a small sign that says "racing air" $10 a can. you will laugh at some squids that day
Old 08-01-2007, 09:12 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jerad188
anyone had a guy bring in a chopper and have you try and work on it?? now there is no repair manual for a chopper, and none of them are the same. i had to pull this guys back wheel and i had to take off the pulley, brake disc, caliper, and jack it way up after pulling the axle, cuz the damn fender wrapped around the tire so much, and he stuffed such a wide tire in the fender it rubbed on the wires to the turn signals... had to rewire them all, idiot!

oh wow that sounds so hard i work at a harley/custom chopper shop and choppers are the EASIEST ******* thing to work on dude come on! and yea nowdays nobody can be original anymore, so yes they pretty much are all the same

Last edited by banjaxed; 08-01-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:14 AM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my very favorite, conversation goes like the M=Me, H=Hillbilly

M= "How's it going today?"
H= "I'm okay. I need a part for my Honda motorscoot"
M= "Alright, Which machine is it "
H= "Ummm, I don't know.....it's red..."
M= "Oh, do you know the year or engine size?"
H= "No, I just need a piston....aren't they all the same?"

That is about the point where I think about commiting murder and I get it ALL the time.

My other least favorite is that we have A TON of rich *** people from chicago who come stay on the lakes up here and the SUCK. They will bring a jetski that has been sitting since last year and won't run because they submerged it then let it just sit, full of water. Then wonder why they can't have it back tomorrow. It kills me.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Raider9170

That is about the point where I think about commiting murder and I get it ALL the time.

My other least favorite is that we have A TON of rich *** people from chicago who come stay on the lakes up here and the SUCK. They will bring a jetski that has been sitting since last year and won't run because they submerged it then let it just sit, full of water. Then wonder why they can't have it back tomorrow. It kills me.
TO A MOTHER FUKING "T"!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Raider9170

thats my daily life right there
How can you not know the year or model of what you have unless your just a total asshat
Old 08-02-2007, 11:42 AM

I know, it's a joke. My favorite thing to say is "Well, if you don't know, I don't know....sorry." It's great because it's rude but it really isn't.

My other least favorite is joe cool internet shopper who buys his own parts online and brings them in to be installed then they are ALL wrong. It makes me smile. My service department is like a week and a half out and I tell them that I have to order them the right **** and they go back to the back of the line, hahaha.

My last vent is when I get the scum of the motorcycle world coming in....... sport touring guys. The FZ1, ST1300, FJR1300, etc. type of guys. They all have money but are the biggest strokers EVER!! Like the kind that stroke you so much you go home at night with blisters. Then they read every cycle mag out there and use it as a bible and ask EVERY stupid question possible. Like last year when the one magazine did the helmet test and they compared DOT and SNELL ratings. There was one paragraph that was worded VERY badly and if you skimmed through it they made it sound like a DOT helmet was better than SNELL. Not the case, and if you actually knew how to read you could get it. But, for about 3 months after that I had every dirtbilly in the world trying to tell ME how a DOT helmet is better than snell.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:43 AM

tallyturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

i work at a shop and have retarted people come in everyday. the most frustrating is the people that come in with a 1970 something pos and ask for parts then bitch u out for not carrying it in stock. this guy asked me for a fuel pump for an 81 goldwing and i told him we would have to order it. he bitched for like 20 min before i told him to leave the store.

on the other hand i like it when 18 year old kids get there rich parents to buy them a bike cuz that have to have everything cool to go along. and since i work in parts its awesome cuz i sell them everything.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 AM

oops double post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Mobalized is a decent person

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=14633439here is what all us need when we're stressed. go for a ride on this. we can even mod it out with some ****... a cage, a seat, maybe even a tank to store liquor
Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Ya know, I'm not done yet.

Next is the parents who are buying a helmet for their kid and look at me and say "I want the cheapest helmet you have" or "Do you have any use dkids helmets?" It literally makes me speechless and rage out to the point where the only response I can give is to say "Excuse me" and go to the backroom for a second.

Also is the guy that wants the $.67 full face helmet. I want to look at him and say "I don't have any of those but how about a 5 gallon bucket and some foam peanuts? Those are on special today!"

On the upside, if you're ever selling the KBC VR-2 helmet that has the crazy soft interior see if you can get away with telling someone "Check it out, the inside feels like powdered strippers thighs on your face" I do it all the time and get some AWESOME responses.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:00 PM

i got another one. just 3 days ago a new sales guy was pulling into the shop on one of the bikes. as soon as he enters the show room he hits the ramp and gets wisky throttle and gooses the bike. he pin balled off of 3 bikes before he layed it down. another rook ran over to help him and they tried lifting the bike. as soon as they did the guy that wrecked released the clutch and it jerked off to hit 3 more bikes in the showroom. all in all 7 bikes were wrecked and 1 totaled. the guy missed our limited edition r1 by an inch and a half.

the funny thing about it is that i perdicted the accident before it happend. he came into the showroom and i told my customer to look and i pointed so he was able to watch the whole thing. it was sweet as hell
Old 08-02-2007, 12:00 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

damn this by far has to be the best venting thread yet! 100 times a day people come into my ''SUZUKI AND KAW" dealership looking for chinese and tiwaneese or howerver the f*ck you spell that sh*t and their pissed at me cause i cant get parts for their piece of sh*t pepboys disposable bike
Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 PM

Tally that is funny as hell. We had a sales guy try to spin a zx10 on the kickstand and ended up dominoing 4 bikes and one of them was a FULL custom Warrior we built..... bad news bears for sure.

I tell people those chinese things are like a 6-back of beer. When it's done, throw it out and crack open a new one.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:22 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

one of our guys was running spraying a zx14 on the dyno going about 170 when the harness snapped running the mount into the wall , needless to say the techs nuts were in his stomach for 2 days. luckily hes a good rider and as soon as he heard it snap he pulled in the clutch lever and hit the rear brake. luckily no damage done to the bike forks are still straight

Quick Reply: Who works at a bike shop?