Old 07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Regular StuntLifer

matdawg99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What the **** E-rack?!

i love a good e crack bash!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:00 PM

balma is an unknown quantity at this point

oh he did it, all the bashing and no replies in defense, he is on here more than the creator! where you at e-rack?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:00 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i havent been on in a while, does he even come on here anymore?

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 11:06 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I don't think E-Rack is smart enough to pull off a bike theft
Old 07-23-2007, 11:10 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

if i knew someone jacked my **** the last thing id be doing is wasting my time posting it on stuntlife.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 11:11 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
your avatar never gets old

and stunt life drama rules :YEAH
Old 07-24-2007, 12:37 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

preahps hes smart enough to vandalise **** then... some mother ****** threw cappachino(sP) all over my bosses bike that i had just got done painting. Everywhere from rims to tank to upper to fairings... my boss paid me 600 and i had to do that **** all over... damn that ***...
Old 07-24-2007, 12:54 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i got wind of the incident from involved individuals, and it is an interesting situation... more involved than some have thought.

.....but why get on here with an anonymous name and talk **** to a ***** like e-rack???

you should ganxtah up, and not be so anonymous..... unless E-rack can whoop ya head....

but this **** is really a funny situation, i would love to hear him explain it.....

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 07-24-2007 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:25 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i got wind of the incident from involved individuals, and it is an interesting situation... more involved than some have thought.

.....but why get on here with an anonymous name and talk **** to a ***** like e-rack???

you should ganxtah up, and not be so anonymous..... unless E-rack can whoop ya head....

but this **** is really a funny situation, i would love to hear him explain it.....
fill us in
Old 07-24-2007, 02:20 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

nope..he would rather be secret agent man and wait to fill ya in later after the drama has built up.Why do people do this? ya know ur gonna chime in with ur "inside info" at some point, maybe when were cool enough
Old 07-24-2007, 02:37 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by thea_nonymus1
Everybody keep ur bike locked up, especially if you got a blue R6... might come up missing parts missing - and E-racks thumb prints all over it. Or maybe he'll be your savior and find it, conveniently, and drop the **** off at your house. I'd need a whole load of next time I hear I bullshit story like that. The *** can't even step up when everybody now he's a damn thievin salamader lookin ***. ****** fairy talkin like he's having a kid, he couldn't impregnate a damn thing, wouldn't even know how to use that hole. ***. stay outta the bay, or stay on ur block in Alameda, ****** squid poser

so which is it? did i steal ur bike or find it? and if i found it, y the hell are you bashing? i don't touch bikes that aren't mine unless i'm told to by the owners for transportation or repair. thumb prints huh? well, im in the system for past non-theft related incidents and hold an arrest record so if my prints are on your bike then why haven't the police cme and got me? and why don't i live in alameda? and who are you anyways? if u note all my posts, even if i was 'e-gangsteren' it up or even playing around i never once threatened to take someones bike, nor do i, i do envy some things i can't get right now like an rc51sp2 or rc211v, but i care less about what i can't afford compared to what i've worked for, cus truthfully.... ebay's my best friend! and if u check my feedback, im a buyer on there, not a seller. so where do you live? who are you? where are the cops? and why is my name in your mouth?

Old 07-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
pretty much, sorry to dissapoint but darius got the nail on the head

Last edited by E RacK; 07-24-2007 at 02:54 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:50 AM

Not mine, one of my boy's did though. I do know of the happenings first-hand though

so this is..... not even your bike in question that your flamming me over??? wow....
zo you heard about it first hand and you're stating i either stole it or helped get it back? hhhhhhmmmm, i wonder what you're going to say next, since you heard it 1st hand and can't exactly decide what happened to begin with, so when you find out, don't even let me know, i don't need the stress, goodnight stuntlife it's back to the hospital in the am

c-ya in a few

Last edited by E RacK; 07-24-2007 at 02:53 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

Waiten4sumHaitin
Old 07-24-2007, 03:10 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by anabolicrick
Erack, did you pick up an 05' R1 last year in front of hot import nights???
Santa Clara Street, San Jose.

F***ERS

Edit:: I was told a white Astro Van Took it.

hahah, i was told that dumbass left his keys in the bike, and someone rode off with it. i herd it was just a regular ***** walkin down the street too. foo's said they seen him drive off with dudes half helmet and all. just walked up to it like he owned the bike, smobbed off..... hit the caliper lock once, and then tried all the keys till he found the right one..

haha, ***** must have made up a super ganxtah story about it because he felt like a **** nugget.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 07-24-2007 at 03:47 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:28 AM

nnrider is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
so which is it? did i steal ur bike or find it? and if i found it, y the hell are you bashing? i don't touch bikes that aren't mine unless i'm told to by the owners for transportation or repair. thumb prints huh? well, im in the system for past non-theft related incidents and hold an arrest record so if my prints are on your bike then why haven't the police cme and got me? and why don't i live in alameda? and who are you anyways? if u note all my posts, even if i was 'e-gangsteren' it up or even playing around i never once threatened to take someones bike, nor do i, i do envy some things i can't get right now like an rc51sp2 or rc211v, but i care less about what i can't afford compared to what i've worked for, cus truthfully.... ebay's my best friend! and if u check my feedback, im a buyer on there, not a seller. so where do you live? who are you? where are the cops? and why is my name in your mouth?

dude didnt you used to claim to make bank???? like tons???? i remember that ****.... somthing about dish or some **** like that...... but its cool i like you... every morning i wake up and want to pull the trigger but then i come on here and read one of your posts and i think to myself it could be worse...
Old 07-24-2007, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by nnrider
dude didnt you used to claim to make bank???? like tons???? i remember that ****.... somthing about dish or some **** like that...... but its cool i like you... every morning i wake up and want to pull the trigger but then i come on here and read one of your posts and i think to myself it could be worse...
not dish, comcast contractor under fiber optic division, things changed with the accident and the division now is in socal and arizona mainly and just fly's tech teams out when needed. i just pretend it's all a bad dream mate... that's what gets e through my day. besides.... i really only need 2 bikes so its better to just deal with what i got, sell 1 n hope its enough for the next one without going to hard in the pocket
Old 07-24-2007, 12:59 PM

thea_nonymus1 is a decent person

I wish I had something stupid enough to say... but I'm all out. I have poles and semi trucks to run into, I'll be back.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:14 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had something stupid enough to say... but I'm all out. I have poles and semi trucks to run into, I'll be back.
im pretty sure your mother saying "Im gonna keep it" to your daddy was something that was stupid enough

Quick Reply: What the fuck E-rack?!