Re: brake control a must

Originally Posted by theguy386
I think I need to get me one of those
anyone interested in a group purchase???? hell this would help me out fo sho
Old 07-24-2007, 05:20 AM

lukec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OCCMUSTANG
You do use brake control? What did you forget to activate it after you turned on your bike? I hate when I forget to turn on the ABS, brake control, and CCS (circle control system). Your foot should always be covering the brake so when you give it just a little too much just apply the brake
i knew i forgot to turn something on

eh.. i paniced, i paid the price, started a thread, got ripped on, ruined my day, oh well life goes on..... you guys are douches and life savers at the same time. thanks for the advice, and *** u for the hate........and off i go to loop another day
Old 07-24-2007, 11:09 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by lukec
i knew i forgot to turn something on

eh.. i paniced, i paid the price, started a thread, got ripped on, ruined my day, oh well life goes on..... you guys are douches and life savers at the same time. thanks for the advice, and *** u for the hate........and off i go to loop another day
dude just take the advice, I'm sittin in similar shoes, only diff between me and you is when i come on here and say help me i fucked up i dont bite the hand that feeds. Theres alot of hate on here b/c once ever 2.4 seconds theres another cage question, or how can i wheelie my lowered busa question, or just whatever and i could imagine it gets old, cuz while im new to the stunt scene im a senior member on a car forum and we gett similar questions and over time it really gets annoying.

Dont try and defend your mistake ok so what you looped get some FREE advice from guys that dont loop go out and try again.....why would you go out with a goal to loop again?? idk bout you but my goal is to get higher and more controlled WITHOUT FALLING ya falling is a part of learning but who wants to learn to fall...hell i think where all already prety good at that **** lol....well at least i am anyway
Old 07-24-2007, 11:13 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

**** dude, i grew up in cayuga....that's the walmart we always used to go to. how the **** did you do a wheelie in second gear in that parking lot? that lot is like 1/3 of the lot of a normal walmart.

and you should never have to "get" your foot on the brake. your foot should always be touching the brake. brake control isn't just keeping you front looping, it's keeping you balanced, if you looped then you were no where near the brake, let alone using brake control.

also, just FYI, walmart WILL prosecute you if someone catches you in their lot. The manager down here already notified us of that. Walmart doesn't play and they obviously have enough money to screw with you.