brake control a must

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 03:43 PM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: brake control a must

Originally Posted by stock05
better, but still squidish

-mexican mayhem

ya its taken sometime but some of the guys around me have been straight as hell helpin me out...all in time lol

Originally Posted by bdc_marky
hey, you're getting there

thanks man.... still need to get up up and away though
Old 07-23-2007, 03:45 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samurai87
ya its taken sometime but some of the guys around me have been straight as hell helpin me out...all in time lol

thanks man.... still need to get up up and away though
Just keep practicing... all you can do. The more hours you put in, the more you'll get out of it.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:49 PM

lukec is an unknown quantity at this point

somepics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0723071435.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	197194   Click image for larger version

Name:	0723071436a.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	197195   Click image for larger version

Name:	0723071436.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	197196   Click image for larger version

Name:	0723071434.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	197197  
Old 07-23-2007, 03:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Just keep practicing... all you can do. The more hours you put in, the more you'll get out of it.
yeah crazy how it works, you start by being kinda intimadated riding with people better than you, but next thing you know your doing all the stunts that impressed you.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 03:50 PM

hell ya i love practicing lol i called off work today cuz this weekend was so insane....spent 5 hrs at the lot friday nite....then we had the chitown insanity ride with our local groups like midwest mayhem, team select few, vertical mischief, etc....and that went til 4am sunday and then we hit up the spot again on sunday afternoon my arms are dead and i feel like i have no legs lol

good ****
Old 07-23-2007, 03:52 PM

yeah crazy how it works, you start by being kinda intimadated riding with people better than you, but next thing you know your doing all the stunts that impressed you.

-mexican mayhem

i love riding with everyone thats so much better then me it gives me inspiration and helps me see what to do and not to do.....nothin bettter then feelin a lil frustrated and poppin in servin it up lol **** ya man makes me wanna go right back out on the bike every time!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 03:53 PM
N/A

hell ya i love practicing lol i called off work today cuz this weekend was so insane....spent 5 hrs at the lot friday nite....then we had the chitown insanity ride with our local groups like midwest mayhem, team select few, vertical mischief, etc....and that went til 4am sunday and then we hit up the spot again on sunday afternoon my arms are dead and i feel like i have no legs lol

good ****
Ok, well don't over-do it too. Fatigue will kick your *** every time when stunting. Get your rest man. Some of the best stunters will tell you that sometimes take a week or two off and then come back rested. You'd be surprised how much better you ride.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:55 PM

Ok, well don't over-do it too. Fatigue will kick your *** every time when stunting. Get your rest man. Some of the best stunters will tell you that sometimes take a week or two off and then come back rested. You'd be surprised how much better you ride.

True I had to stop towards saturday nite cuz my clutchin started to get sloppy and i wasnt about to ruin an accident free day lol we were really lucky no real problems with bikes crashes or the law it was a great day

but it does get you pumped watchin guys tear up everything like you wish you could do....i jus keep sayin all in time man, if this **** was easy nobody would care bout it
Old 07-23-2007, 04:00 PM

True I had to stop towards saturday nite cuz my clutchin started to get sloppy and i wasnt about to ruin an accident free day lol we were really lucky no real problems with bikes crashes or the law it was a great day

but it does get you pumped watchin guys tear up everything like you wish you could do....i jus keep sayin all in time man, if this **** was easy nobody would care bout it
fatigue is a ************ i almost got hurt pretty bad once trying to learn ss circles i was so weak i had to struggle to lift it up i gas it to hard and back flipped the bike.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 04:03 PM

fatigue is a ************ i almost got hurt pretty bad once trying to learn ss circles i was so weak i had to struggle to lift it up i gas it to hard and back flipped the bike.

-mexican mayhem

damn....glad that **** didnt **** you up like it could have, its hard sometimes cuz you feel like your gettin somewhere and you wanna keep going but after a while you know you should jus walk away and try again later
Old 07-23-2007, 04:09 PM

damn....glad that **** didnt **** you up like it could have, its hard sometimes cuz you feel like your gettin somewhere and you wanna keep going but after a while you know you should jus walk away and try again later
dropping my bike and picking it up like 15 times in a row took its toll

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 04:20 PM

ya i want to get my cage already so i will be a little more agressive...I'm tryin to clutch it from almost a stand still but im still lettin off a lil so im gettin to much speed
Old 07-23-2007, 04:26 PM

ya i want to get my cage already so i will be a little more agressive...I'm tryin to clutch it from almost a stand still but im still lettin off a lil so im gettin to much speed
pace yourself dont try to move forward to fast it might come back to bite you.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-23-2007, 04:33 PM
N/A

You are going to hate yourself if you pancake on the stator side and bend the end of your crank.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:34 PM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are going to hate yourself if you pancake on the stator side and bend the end of your crank.
not a pretty sight either.... smoke everywhere!!
Old 07-23-2007, 04:38 PM

i know cage is on order lol i had some sliders on there but some drunk bitch hit me and bent those ******* all to hell
Old 07-23-2007, 04:41 PM
N/A

i know cage is on order lol i had some sliders on there but some drunk bitch hit me and bent those ******* all to hell
HAHA... were they like 4ft sliders? How does some chick hit the slider and not you?
Old 07-23-2007, 04:48 PM

HAHA... were they like 4ft sliders? How does some chick hit the slider and not you?
they were ebay extended sliders for like 4 dollars .....yes for another broke college kids finances lol

anyways she hit me from behind and boom boom boom!! lol sliders bent in but saved covers so i guess it was alright that ok cuz she has insurance and she got arrested for a DUI so its really MONEY IN THE BANK!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:17 PM

mikemm5 is a decent person

hey this is a little off topic, But I finally got comfy with the rear brake this past week. I look back now, and coming here and reading you guys rip on on people for stupid **** was probably the only reason I haven't busted my ***.

So thanks you guys....thank you for keeping me from becoming that douche who sits on his tank while riding around.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:27 PM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lukec
oh thats the WHOLE point of lots eh, i thought a good point was to take it off the streets so when people are learning they dont *** up in traffic. but hey who knows, i guess you know all. and i guess i should apologize for not having a nifty HB, even though i do use brake control ,like i said i couldn't get my foot to the brake fast enough. so yes even though im still learning brake control , im gunna be in a lot until i good enough, then i just might take it to the streets. and i know i most likely am going to loop it again, and getting run over by a car or truck just doesn't sound that appealing to me. and yeah i should have been in first, at that particular time i was using second to pick up speed to get down the lot faster.
You do use brake control? What did you forget to activate it after you turned on your bike? I hate when I forget to turn on the ABS, brake control, and CCS (circle control system). Your foot should always be covering the brake so when you give it just a little too much just apply the brake

Quick Reply: brake control a must