women drivers

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 02:44 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point
women drivers

so ya, im on my way to the spot earlier and im cruising down this backroad to get there, im riding down the street with nobody behind or in front of me and i see this car thats about to turn left, so i slow down a little and they start to go then stop for a second as i get closer, then right when im on top of this car they turn RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME when im just about on top of them, so i slam my brakes and swerve but it was pointless seeing how they waited until i was on top of them, I slam into this chicks front fender right in front of the door at about 35-40 and i go ****** flyin, like 25-30 feet onto the shoulder which was thankfully grass, im pretty banged up and my hands and wrists are ****** killin me, my whole left arm is messed up, im pissing blood since my junk nailed the tank before i flew off and im sore all over im lucky though, it could have been alot worse seeing how fast i was going

sadly my bike is TRASHED, the bike i saved up for 2 years

anyone need f4 parts?
Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

Re: women drivers

my dad is pickin it up tommorow so i'll post some pics
Old 07-19-2007, 03:09 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

i hope you have insurance
Old 07-19-2007, 04:22 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

that sucks
Old 07-19-2007, 04:48 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

dont worry man, F$i parts are worth loot$$$$, you'll probably be able to buy 2 new bikes after you part it out!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-19-2007, 06:56 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feel better man...the bike you can replace...hopefully she had insurance and you can get a shinny new one:YEAH
Old 07-19-2007, 07:02 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

just came across this in another thread...same day, same type of accident and a woman driver

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/219...ka-sherri.html

Last edited by JoeR1; 07-19-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:12 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: women drivers

Good thing your okay man , ummm is the tank and shifter still in good shape ? I could use a couple parts
Old 07-19-2007, 07:17 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Get your **** checked pissing blood probably isn't from getting racked it's because you took a hard shot to the kidney.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Get your **** checked pissing blood probably isn't from getting racked it's because you took a hard shot to the kidney.
had this twice, **** looks like ice tea. it goes away.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:55 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Having no junk on the outside, the only issues I've had like that were a product of being launched into the grip. Knocked the air out of me, and tried to knock several other substances out of me, one of which was blood. lol Which came out later, and def looked like strong tea.

I have health insurance so I spazzed out and went to the doctor "I am gonna DIE!"

It does go away.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:36 AM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Two things, any time you are pissing blood you should see a doctor, it could be a sign of much bigger problems. Second, I just had a buddy settle on a similar accident where a woman ran him off the road. It's her insurance that matters. He was awarded $25,000. but he spent two nights in the hospital. his girlfriend who was on the back did not go to the hospital and she was awarded $5,000. Hence, going to the doctor to get checked out could work in your favor in more than one way. You will have documented evidence of how fucked up you are.:YEAH
Old 07-19-2007, 09:46 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^exactly, pissin blood aint no joke and it will only take a couple hours out of ur day to see a doctor and will prolly reward u with more money in the end
Old 07-19-2007, 10:43 AM

theguy386 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks dude... hope you get better
Old 07-19-2007, 01:01 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Feel better man...the bike you can replace...hopefully she had insurance and you can get a shinny new one:YEAH
yea she has full coverage so hopefully im getting a new bike:YEAH

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
Good thing your okay man , ummm is the tank and shifter still in good shape ? I could use a couple parts
i'll get back to you when my dad picks it up

Originally Posted by excessa
i pissed blood a couple times last night but its alright now

Originally Posted by theteacher929
Two things, any time you are pissing blood you should see a doctor, it could be a sign of much bigger problems. Second, I just had a buddy settle on a similar accident where a woman ran him off the road. It's her insurance that matters. He was awarded $25,000. but he spent two nights in the hospital. his girlfriend who was on the back did not go to the hospital and she was awarded $5,000. Hence, going to the doctor to get checked out could work in your favor in more than one way. You will have documented evidence of how fucked up you are.:YEAH
yea like i said she has full coverage so everything should be taken care of, i spent a few hours in the hospital last night and got checked out so its all documented

and god damn im sore as ****!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 01:16 PM

got15plus1 is a decent person

..well, some mexican pulled out in front of me..but i've noticed that black women drivers are the worst..lol..
Old 07-19-2007, 01:36 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Hell yeah, that sucks, crack messed up a lot of peoples kids. I need some f4 parts, what you got that is still good?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:58 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by EEKENTERPRISES
Hell yeah, that sucks, crack messed up a lot of peoples kids. I need some f4 parts, what you got that is still good?

i havent gotten a good look at my bike yet, but when my dad brings it home i'll take some pics and sometime next week i'll make a for sale thread for whats left
Old 07-19-2007, 02:06 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you are on the mend man... if that chick was on a cell phone you can prove negligence and sue. If you were so inclined and she was in fact on a cell phone or something of that nature.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Glad you are on the mend man... if that chick was on a cell phone you can prove negligence and sue. If you were so inclined and she was in fact on a cell phone or something of that nature.

she was already on the phone when she got out of her car, so i assume that she was on it already and not paying attention when she pulled out in front of me

Quick Reply: women drivers