im no sell out. listen and understand

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 04:37 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
im no sell out. listen and understand

if you had a choice stunt or have your daughter what would you chose. im in the process of a devorce. it is all becuause of my riding and not being ther for my kid. if i dont slo down im going to loose my daughter. a father can not be gone every weekend and ride all the time. i make time for her but in the eyes of the court im not responsible. if you guys can not understand that then you have no clue. im not taking a nice long brake for no reason. im taking because my little girl will thank me in the long run. i have lost my bond with my daughter becuse i thought to much about my self. like i said before i love all you guys this sport is fun and i love riding. but lately its just that i have choices to make. teach buddy there was no need for that kind of responce. would you not sacrafice rideing for you daughter if it came down to it. i hate to turn the key off on my bike but i have no choice. bishop i thank you for the opertunity you gave me. it made me feel good that some one saw who i really was. kane to you bro im not full of **** and never have been if you think this desition was easy your wrong. it wass depessing to make. as far as the kawasaki dealer. they were just plain full of **** i had a bike for maby week and tyhe owner threw in the towl. i will be around. this sport is in my blood. i have not broken bones fliped more endos than burger king flips burgers for ***** and giggle. im just taking a fairly long brake. famly will always come first. and no im not selling my bikes.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 AM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: im no sell out. listen and understand

I dont know who you are or anything about you, but family should always come first, and its a very respectable decision that you made, in my opinion anyways, and hopefully you will be able to build ur relationship with your daughter back up... good luck with the divorce and everything else...
Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Wish ya the best hyper
Old 07-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude just ride when you can. With all due respect why come on stuntlife and say IM DONE GUYS. Just ride when you can. There are guys on here fighting for all of our right to ride rate now over in iraq. It dont mean they are not gonna ride when they get a day off. Thats cool what your doing for your daughter but you can still do that and ride. But hey either way good luck man!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:47 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

I'm in the same position dude. In the middle of my rockstar dream i was having my girl had a baby boy. He is over a year old now. Best thing that ever happened to me, but I can't ride like I used to. Yes, riding will break up a family because the girlfriend will never understand. Good luck and always do whats best for your family man.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:54 AM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta do what you gotta do.Steppin up to the plate and takin responsibility is a man's move.That don't make you a sellout.Best of luck.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:00 AM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 3yr old son and I would give up anything for him. Now, just quit and who cares what people say. There's no need justify things here, unless you really need everyone's approval.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:22 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ford
I'm in the same position dude. In the middle of my rockstar dream i was having my girl had a baby boy. He is over a year old now. Best thing that ever happened to me, but I can't ride like I used to. Yes, riding will break up a family because the girlfriend will never understand. Good luck and always do whats best for your family man.
Prelude to a divorce, snarling, "All you care about is that damned motorcycle!"

It's not true.
I care about other motorcycles too.

I've got my kids now, they are all that matters to me, and they don't need me to quit riding to prove to them that I love them. They like stunting and riding, he was the only one who had a problem with it. They'd be perfectly content to goof off in a lot with me all afternoon.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:03 AM

ZeroIndex is a decent person

+1 dude... hope you can sort things out!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:14 AM

lczx6r is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Prelude to a divorce, snarling, "All you care about is that damned motorcycle!"

It's not true.
I care about other motorcycles too.

I've got my kids now, they are all that matters to me, and they don't need me to quit riding to prove to them that I love them. They like stunting and riding, he was the only one who had a problem with it. They'd be perfectly content to goof off in a lot with me all afternoon.
+1 on that! my son loves to come to practice wit me..... i have 2 jobs and i ride when i can..... as long as you show your love for them theres nothing wrong... but i know all this situation too well... my girlfriend doesnt understand.... my son is not even a yr yet but he loves the bikes like i do!! best of luck homie!!! your makin the right choices!! :YEAH
Old 07-15-2007, 11:57 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

know the feeling. i can barely practice cuz i have 3 kids and see them quite frequently. sometimes i take them to the lot with me and i bought my older son a 4 wheeler but i cant take them out there all the time just so i can practice; they want to do other stuff than just watch me practice. i prolly get in 1-2 days a week on a good week. anyway, any jackass who calls u a sellout can suck a dick. if ur an ******* that's one thing, but if its for ur daughter, then do what u gotta do. peace and good luck.

p.s. ya might wanna sell me one of ur bikes. that way when u go in front the judge u can say, "I'm done with riding. I even sold my bike. Here's the bill of sale as proof." hee hee
Old 07-15-2007, 12:19 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

is this a cry out for help in hopes we will convince you to keep riding
Old 07-15-2007, 12:43 PM

OneWheelw is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck to ya hyper!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 12:55 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My EX told me its either "me or the bike but one of us is going" good thing we didn't have a child.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:00 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude... do what you have to do. Who cares what anyone thinks on Stuntlife, at the end of the day when you are holding your daughter you'll know exactly why you made the choices you did. Congratulations on leaving stunting and taking a new path!!
Old 07-15-2007, 01:13 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ford
That's why you don't commit to a girl and bust a nut in one that doesn't understand and support your riding. A girl that actually gives a **** about you would never take that away, and would bring your son or daughter along to events and shows and support you.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:56 PM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

ive got 2 kids and can only get out once maybe twice a week, ill never get good because of it, but i like doin it as a hobby just as if i was playin sports or somethin
Old 07-15-2007, 02:01 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hey , you know what is the best for you and ur daughter ...your daughter will always need you no matter what.....i ll do same thing if my daughter is with me but i got divorced and everything blown out.

i have 4 years old daughter ....i miss her alot cos shes in miami.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:14 PM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I never really read his other thread but I am betting that his wife is using his immature/wreckless behaviour(sp?) on a motorcycle to be some sort of power play in a custody agreement...

not to say that what we do is immature/wreckless but we all now how judges view it..... nuff said...

but if you do keep riding just not stunting you can always do like I had to do for a little bit, just ride the bike to work m-f or 1-2 days out of the week, it will keep you on 2 wheels from time to time....
Old 07-15-2007, 02:22 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

Good for you man, Its good to see you taking responsibility. Just get out when you can and polish those skills, and enjoy your family while your at it.

Quick Reply: im no sell out. listen and understand