Help identify this NY squid who took out Dan Herz

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 11:47 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Help identify this NY squid who took out Dan Herz

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
****** A im disturbed for life....Tell you again DONT look at that
AAAAAAHHHH!!!! I LOOOKED!!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:51 PM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

get better soon dan! oh and Hicks your avatar just made me throw up in my mouth!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:17 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Wade, I'll look for this kid if you know who he is I have to take some anger out on someone. After my girl ******* peaced on me after 8 years I need something to do any job offers . By the way 518 are the **** and are the most respectful people. Oh and GSRXCOCKSUCK go kill your self do use all a favor. Hopefully the roids kill you before someone here does. If you can't respect people move on in life cause your not going to get anywhere with out it.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:06 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by matt360
Yo Wade, I'll look for this kid if you know who he is I have to take some anger out on someone. After my girl ******* peaced on me after 8 years I need something to do any job offers . By the way 518 are the **** and are the most respectful people. Oh and GSRXCOCKSUCK go kill your self do use all a favor. Hopefully the roids kill you before someone here does. If you can't respect people move on in life cause your not going to get anywhere with out it.
dude did you like skip to the last page??? They already found the kid, and he is making arrangments to fix teh bike etc.....
Old 07-12-2007, 09:44 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fallout Carl
Side note, I got some gangsta street footage!!! This was an awesome street ride, really really well put together, great turnout (probably 75-100 bikes) and a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to returning next year with the rest of the Connecticut Alliance to do it all over again! (I'll probably ride next year instead of filming)

Section 518= real street killers
Good to see he manned up

So where can we get or see that gangsta footage
Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 AM

Ya of the one page I skip is the one they found him. Sorry I just feel bad for Dan and what happened. It doesn't take a real man this long to fess up and make things right you know? I look up to all of the pros on hear and respect them to the fullest and when this other guy starting bashing this other thread about Dan I took it personal. I don't know him all though at the same time I respect his abilities and respect him and, was just pissed off last night about **** that happened to me sorry. Forgiven? Get better soon Dan.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by matt360
Ya of the one page I skip is the one they found him. Sorry I just feel bad for Dan and what happened. It doesn't take a real man this long to fess up and make things right you know? I look up to all of the pros on hear and respect them to the fullest and when this other guy starting bashing this other thread about Dan I took it personal. I don't know him all though at the same time I respect his abilities and respect him and, was just pissed off last night about **** that happened to me sorry. Forgiven? Get better soon Dan.

look on the bright side after 8 yrs your free man go tear it up son!!! enjoy the summer, all will be good in the end!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:10 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by theillvart
JUST for the record he didnt take off he waited around and everone skattered he a us army solider who defends our country he made mistake but he is no coward and will pay up
that dosen't make him any lessof a ******* idiot...and everyone scattered? ya i bed dan just jumped up and ran off too huh?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:12 AM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point

well according to Wade i guess the kid has been found out! I guess he agreed to apologize and come up w some money.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:17 AM

Hey thanks man and I know I need to start up again because it's the only thing that I still love. Hopefully things will work out between her and I it's just been really rough sense it has happened and part of the reason I finally starting talk here thanks man I really mean it.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:18 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samurai87
look on the bright side after 8 yrs your free man go tear it up son!!! enjoy the summer, all will be good in the end!
+ a zillion

married 14 yrs here and a summer off would be like hittin the lotto
Old 07-12-2007, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
that dosen't make him any lessof a ******* idiot...and everyone scattered? ya i bed dan just jumped up and ran off too huh?
I agree, just b/c hes in the military doesnt mean he is any less of a dipshit....

I'm just glad for Dan's sake hes making steps towards paying and appologizing!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:33 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

[quote/]theillvart
JUST for the record he didnt take off he waited around and everone skattered he a us army solider who defends our country he made mistake but he is no coward and will pay up
[/quote]

So? Just because hes an army cat doesnt mean anything... Us military guys are waaaaaay underpaid. Two nights ago in the barraks parking lot there was a hit and run, and the truck that ran has vanished

The army isn't all hardcore (the marines are getting soft nowadays too.... cant haze the new guys? WTF?) like everyone makes it seem to be. I spent 5 months on a army base and a lot of those ******* would rather spit on you than help you.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM

oh well althought it is a bit to late.....hopefully he will do what needs to be done to make things right!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

So? Just because hes an army cat doesnt mean anything... Us military guys are waaaaaay underpaid. Two nights ago in the barraks parking lot there was a hit and run, and the truck that ran has vanished

The army isn't all hardcore (the marines are getting soft nowadays too.... cant haze the new guys? WTF?) like everyone makes it seem to be. I spent 5 months on a army base and a lot of those ******* would rather spit on you than help you.
hazing is crap. i was in the marines over 10 years ago and i'll be damned if i got hazed. what really trips me out is i heard that the officers dont think the drill instructors should curse at the recruits. gimme a break!!! stop being pansies. and yeah, i was on an army base and the army ******* were ********... but then again, so are marines. anyway, didnt meant to jack the thread. i'm out.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
hazing is crap. i was in the marines over 10 years ago and i'll be damned if i got hazed. what really trips me out is i heard that the officers dont think the drill instructors should curse at the recruits. gimme a break!!! stop being pansies. and yeah, i was on an army base and the army ******* were ********... but then again, so are marines. anyway, didnt meant to jack the thread. i'm out.

theres two kinds of hazing.

1. HAZING hazing- stupid pointless bullshit just to make someones life hell, for the mear fact that your new.

2. Hazing with a purpose- You **** up, you pay. Simple as that. You dont know your knowledge.. so you reciet it over and over while pushing until i feel you know it. You **** up, BAM your a hand grenade. Grab the 5 people closest to you and come with me. they get burned for a while, and then they start thinking to themselves "Damn, i dont want to do that again... my friends will hate me if i do..."
Thats how you lock people on and get people to do what the hell they are suppose to be. Discipline through pain.

But as far as boot camp goes... i think i was the last platoon that got the whole ordeal. DIs arnt "suppose" to cuss, single someone out, point, they arnt even suppose to knifehand people any more. And instead of "Spirit, dicipline" or "Kill kill" during martial arts training its "hearts and minds" WHAT THE **** IS THAT??

I mean, a few years ago when i was a "nasty thing" (Recruit) I got punched, hit with the guidion, a broome stick, got thrashed in the dark when everyone else was sleeping, and all that fun ****. We have to haze the boots now, or else they're gonna be soft, and whose gonna have our back when the **** hits the fan and rounds are coming downrange?

Old 07-12-2007, 12:16 PM

sorry... we got waaaay off topic. heal up dan
Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
Ha Ha i actually think your avatar is more disturbing that those pics
oh, well I agree with statement.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I knew the guy would show up sooner or later:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science....ap/index.html
Old 07-12-2007, 03:36 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

hahahah nice

Quick Reply: Help identify this NY squid who took out Dan Herz