sick innovations.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:33 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person
sick innovations.

waited around 2 months for my cage then it turns up and its the wrong cage for my zx6r. o7. it doesnt fit no where near. what the **** man. im here in the uk its gonna cost a mint to ship back then i gotta wait months for another 1.

i never moan but this takes the **** a bit.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: sick innovations.

that sucks man...

maybe you could sell it to some one whos bike it will fit rather then ship it back...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 AM

no one over here man. my bikes been in the shops 2 months getting ready. i been waiting for the cage mainly. now i gotta wait. im pretty pissed to be fair.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian will take care of it have you tried calling him before posting to the world?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no one over here man. my bikes been in the shops 2 months getting ready. i been waiting for the cage mainly. now i gotta wait. im pretty pissed to be fair.
understandable
Old 07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by billy sf
waited around 2 months for my cage then it turns up and its the wrong cage for my zx6r. o7. it doesnt fit no where near. what the **** man. im here in the uk its gonna cost a mint to ship back then i gotta wait months for another 1.

i never moan but this takes the **** a bit.
Post pics. Im certain you got the correct cage. If its wrong, we'll send you the correct one. You know why you waited that long.... Starboyz video
Ian
Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 AM

my bikes at the shop 100 miles away i cant get there till thursday.
cant leave it there no longer as i have comps and shows to do. ill have to do it with no cage. thats why im a bit pissed. it deffo dont fit. its miles out man.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Post pics. Im certain you got the correct cage. If its wrong, we'll send you the correct one. You know why you waited that long.... Starboyz video
Ian
Ian will take care of you!

I know it suxx cause of being so far away! I used to live in Danmark.
Somone overseas should think of making them. For the eroupean riders Hey Ian you should start a shop over there too.

Last edited by DrasticDan; 07-10-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:34 AM
sickinnovations.com

cant leave it there no longer as i have comps and shows to do. ill have to do it with no cage. thats why im a bit pissed. it deffo dont fit. its miles out man.
As soon as you get me pics, I can tell you if its the correct cage or not. If its not, I'll expedite you a cage and you can keep the one youve got, or throw it away.
No offense, but ive heard "its the wrong cage" many times and people werent trying to install it correctly. Not saying this is the case. Either way, see if someone near the bike can take pics of the cage and email them to me, or post them on here. Thanks, ian
Old 07-10-2007, 10:36 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

im sure the waiting wasnt all Ians fault, its cause youre so far away that it takes for ever to ship.....i know he'll correct anything thats wrong.....
Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
As soon as you get me pics, I can tell you if its the correct cage or not. If its not, I'll expedite you a cage and you can keep the one youve got, or throw it away.
No offense, but ive heard "its the wrong cage" many times and people werent trying to install it correctly. Not saying this is the case. Either way, see if someone near the bike can take pics of the cage and email them to me, or post them on here. Thanks, ian
you couldn't ask for more then that
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

yup supper good guy to deal with
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

let me get this straight... your bike is at a shop 100 miles away so you drive an hour and a half to go pick your bike up? WTF? Get pics of the cage not fitting I wanna see this ****.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:45 AM

im going down on thursday. ill get some and post some up.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you couldn't ask for more then that
i couldnt mate. and i hear ian is a top guy and accedents do happen.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:53 AM

i just spoke to the shop he's sending me pics later. he said the bar is to short from the top engine mount and the swing arm bolt.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
sickinnovations.com

ok great. many appologies for the headache. Once the pics are up I'll get this problem takin care of. once again, Sorry for the troubles man. Ian

Old 07-10-2007, 11:47 AM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

a problem with sickinnovations. what?. i ordere my round bar on a tuesday and got it on friday A++++++ TO SICK INNOVATIONS
Old 07-10-2007, 11:55 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian what a guy! Guy gets to keep the cage and get a new one! I don't know anyone else that would do that!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 PM

top man dude. hes gonna be emailing the pics soon so ill post em up. he says its about an ince to short from the engine mount.

Quick Reply: sick innovations.