Kyle Woods ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Kyle Woods ?

It's not just desperate, it's a betrayal. Everytime someone sees one of you guys killing it in a dvd and wants to look you up, they will be looking up Kyle. Everytime you put your name out there now, you are advertising for Kyle. All the money, effort and pain you put into exposure is exposure for Kyle Woods.

Talent can not compensate for character.

There's not much anyone can do about this, except buy your name back from him, because it really is important.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

www.mattgorka.com
Old 07-10-2007, 03:32 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i never know the whole story.......nothing new there!
hey ryan at least you have the courage to admit it....
Old 07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
I don't know the whole story on the URL name thing but I was told Kyle bought the URL's cuz you guys did not want to, and then when you wanted them... he was going to sell them back to you for what he paid for them and the cost he had in them! that he was not trying to make any $$$ off it just get back what he put in!

Hahahahahaha! That sounds like it came straight from Tony C is what that sounds like! He wouldn't sell them back to me unless there was profit involved. And I had Thanksgiving dinner with his family. Cool friend, right? Bottom line, don't do business with Woods.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:41 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.liljohn.com

I am famous too bitches
Old 07-10-2007, 07:50 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Hahahahahaha! That sounds like it came straight from Tony C is what that sounds like! He wouldn't sell them back to me unless there was profit involved. And I had Thanksgiving dinner with his family. Cool friend, right? Bottom line, don't do business with Woods.

Yea like a week later when we talked about it after that dinner and agreed the it was a shitty thing to do..... Then you said "I am going to talk to him and see about getting it back".....Did that happen??? I had asked you a few time if you wanted me to buy it back and you said no....

Last edited by FreeTonyC; 07-10-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:52 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

sad to hear all that!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Old 07-10-2007, 10:02 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

WOW!! If you search for my whole name it comes up with my website anyways. So bottom line it doesn't do **** for him but make him look like a scumbag, good job woods.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

clutch it up! clutch it up! bup bup!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:21 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
WOW!! If you search for my whole name it comes up with my website anyways. So bottom line it doesn't do **** for him but make him look like a scumbag, good job woods.

thats what i was saying.. its doesnt do anything good for him
Old 07-11-2007, 02:06 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

speed triples are gnarly btw, torque monsters!!!!

Last edited by DLISH; 07-11-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone knows how little I ever log on to stunt life but after getting tons of calls on how much BS is being said about the Kyle Woods website ordeal it was time for me to set the facts so you will understand what I have done and why....

Here are the facts.
1. All websites are for sale for $108.99 $8.99 for the site and $100.00 stunter security tax, but I will not sale to anyone other than who's name it is. (this way your enemy can't turn it into a gay **** site)

2. I have told all my everyone for the last 3 years to buy their websites before someone else does....

3. Remember the beginning of the internet when people were buying domain names like wal-mart and K-mart then selling them back to the company for millions? We all thought that was a brilliant idea....

When I first bought the domain names I saw it as a great idea because I was protecting and securing the domain names of upcoming stunters who were slacking on marketing themselves. (remember what happened to Tony-D when his site became a gay **** site after a falling out with his team mate)....
I also had the intention of giving back the domain's for free to a few of my favorite stunters.... Number one on that list was none other than Joe Vertical AKA Joe Dryden.

Now Joe I'm speaking to you directly!
Joe you and I were friends. I bought your name to secure it for you.... Back when we rode together all the time, Even then I was telling you to hurry up and buy it before someone else does.
I was waiting for you to figure out I had it and call me...
Then you called me about it and I said "Well I really like all the hits I'm getting from the site, I'd like to figure out a way to give you the site and keep the hits. BUT if that's not possible I'll give it to you... So call me later and I'll figure out how to get it to you"
Those were the exact words of our conversation....... I'm sure you remember.

Instead of calling me you started talking smack..... I even heard you said the next time you see me you were going to punch me in the face.....
The bottom line is you have never called me back about it but yet you still let it eat at you and continue to trash talk me and talk about how much of a scumbag I am....

Normally when someone talks that much BS about me I call or go see that person to straighten out the problem.
But for some reason you were different. We spent so much time together Riding and doing show around the world that I thought we had truly become friends.
I remember riding at the track with you a few times a week every week working on your acro's and style when you first moved down here. I could go on and on but I don't need to paint a picture for everyone cause YOU know what I'm talking about.

I guess even while you were talking smack up at Indy I was waiting for you to build the courage and call me about it...
I told your guys at work to have you call me....
I even had a talk about it to your boss....
I waited every day and like a proud father I would look fwd to the day you would man up and call me about your website..... But it never happened.

The moral of this story is... (Don't make a mountain out of a mow hill)
I am not some kind of evil website super villain. I'm just Kyle Woods and I have your website.... you have my number....
P.S. the "never do business with Woods" thing kinda hurt....
We will be doing a show together next week in Tulsa so if you still want to punch me in the face, you can do it there.

And that goes for everyone. If you want your site call me, buy it.
But if it makes you feel better to bad mouth me just for entertainment then go ahead.

Food For Thought (If you ever plan on amounting to anything or just want to protect your name, buy your domain and all the .net.org.tv etc...)
When purchasing please use the promo code Kyle Woods.

Thanks..... May the clutch always be with you.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Woody wood pecker
Old 07-12-2007, 01:49 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

heh .org
Old 07-12-2007, 02:15 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

It's probably not my place to say anything at all, but maybe my might be useful. I don't think any of the well known pro's in this sport mean to step on people. One minute you'll have people bad mouthing Darius, then bad mouthing Thomas, or bad mouthing Kane. All in all, I think the pro's have good intentions, but are percieved by other stunters as trying to be a dick when at the end of the day every person is almost to over ambitious trying to take on to much or do to much.

I don't know, just my thoughts but Thomas, Darius, Kane, Kyle, the Brunelle brother's (and many others that I don't mean to leave out)... all these cats started somewhere down low on the pole and have worked their way up, I trust these guys aren't going to watch it all come crashing down.

Last edited by N/A; 07-12-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:36 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

www.christheis.com

i didn't think that people even knew how to spell my name..........
Old 07-14-2007, 01:10 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

DAMN it. Once I learned how to spell it I was going to turn it into a gay **** site. I'd saved up the money and everything.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Ice
www.christheis.com

i didn't think that people even knew how to spell my name..........
Don't you have a shirt with it on the back?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:28 AM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The moral of this story is... (Don't make a mountain out of a mow hill)

Holy ****...Woods has got me almost pissing my pants here...."mow hill"!!!!!

- Jason

Quick Reply: Kyle Woods ?