99 F4 Help and a newspaper clipping...

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:57 AM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person
99 F4 Help and a newspaper clipping...

:YEAH Well it's about damn time...

Finally found a honda within a 1000 mile radius that someone wanted to sell. It is a 1999 cbr600f4 with 2200 miles on it, and only an acrapovic pipe on it for aftermarkets. Super mint, looks showroom new, basically I have been hitting the search for a week with no results and was wondering what I need to do to get this stuntworthy other than obvious cage 12 bar etc... Any mods for sensors I need to kill etc..also I think I am getting a tygershark cage to save the plastics. Does anyone do anything to better support the battery from getting slapped around? It is the only really heavy thing that I can think of that would get bonked around. Love this site, and I am an addict now. Hell I am selling my hella mint sv650s after I learned wullies will kill the motor, even though I got a smoking deal on it and enjoyed riding it, the torque rocks but a bike you can't wheelie is like a hottie that stops you at 3rd base.

Also, good reading... I am going out to meet these guys tonight as I can find hardly anyone else stunting locally, I have a ways to go but I think having some others help push me and give advice may help me rock it more...

http://billingsgazette.net/articles/...20-wheelie.txt